Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are experienced enough to pull such tactics. I would rather prefer to look into them then trust either one even if it's SRM.

If I remember well then You yourself told once that when you fooled whole town that when you give easy town reads then it's scum tale for you and you were boasting about how you fooled town and how they failed to pick it...i remember this.

And, you made this post on D0.
I dont know, Zara was pretty detailed about his vote restrictions on top of claiming Miller, and that was like his first or 2nd post.

Both are experienced enough to pull such tactics. I would rather prefer to look into them then trust either one even if it's SRM.

If I remember well then You yourself told once that when you fooled whole town that when you give easy town reads then it's scum tale for you and you were boasting about how you fooled town and how they failed to pick it...i remember this.

And, you made this post on D0.
And you think I'm not smart enough to change that meta knowing that you know that by now? You're acting like I'm static and can't ever change, even though the last games have proven I just do what I want nowadays. When I'm Town and give people Town points Imma say it. It's not that deep.

Rhea

Cattitude
@Catyberry @TheKnightOfTheSea
im getting different vibes from you two already in this game from the hololive one. whats up? what are your thoughts? anything standing out? you guys trying a different playstyle this game?
Duh~ " geTtIng DiffERenT ViBes". I dont care with your question, you dont know me and I dont know you. Dont act like you are so called Town Leader that actually can read other player on that Hololive games.

What? You mad? You can just shot me with your kill shot

Duh~ " geTtIng DiffERenT ViBes". I dont care with your question, you dont know me and I dont know you. Dont act like you are so called Town Leader that actually can read other player on that Hololive games.

What? You mad? You can just shot me with your kill shot
I'll leave that to @Light D Lamperouge , after all it's either you or him.

Btw Rhuna, who do you think is scum between Flower and Mel, or do you think both are?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
And you think I'm not smart enough to change that meta knowing that you know that by now? You're acting like I'm static and can't ever change, even though the last games have proven I just do what I want nowadays. When I'm Town and give people Town points Imma say it. It's not that deep.
Of course you are very capable of changing it. But you are also capable of pulling the same tactics in subtle way disguising as if you changed your tactics. It goes both ways flowa.

Status
Not open for further replies.