Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
In what ways aren't I acting like town, Bonbon?
I already answered you.

Your meta is off

Also, if anyone is town reading you blindly then you aren't questioning it.

You clearly indicated you are going after captains instead of looking for scums which could be among members too. You didn't even question those who didn't even try to become captains. That's weird from me. Your are simply being mischievous

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I already answered you.

Your meta is off

Also, if anyone is town reading you blindly then you aren't questioning it.

You clearly indicated you are going after captains instead of looking for scums which could be among members too. You didn't even question those who didn't even try to become captains. That's weird from me. Your are simply being mischievous
Why do you assume I'm not scum hunting cause I'm going after Captains?

Is this TMI that the other captains aren't scum?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
i havent read most of the games. i rly dont bother with such big games anymore until i see couple flips and start isoing players

anyway its ok to have doubts. its just u seem to wanna try and instill those doubts on others as well. again idk what happened on disc chats so im gna be permanently down on info this game and in lack of TMI and have to play off of whats going on in the thread which to be fair im doing a pretty poor job reading rn
So you agree that what I said is correct about you. Well, I can feel you but you need to put more efforts tbh after all you are wizard king.

Also, I tend to ask questions before I finally decide who is my biggest sus and as of now it's TAC and flower for reasons I already laid.

I am also a bit sus of mango coz of his reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.