Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Can you not hyperfocus on TACy in one single game :jordamas:

So, basically you're suspecting everyone who suspects you

Why does Queen think you're confirmed scum?
Well TAC did never sus me before I called him out.

I don't sus merely the players to have sussed me earlier, of course I try to evaluate as much information as I can process for the time I have at my disposal.

I think it's kinda natural for me to sus player if they sus me without a good reason so in that sense it makes sense why I prominently focus those, because they come at me before I even need to search for their behavioural patterns in many cases. When I'm more active I tend to anticipate and come up with sussing more players.

And Queen / Ena thinking that is definitely illogical to me, it might have been a disingenous take I suppose.

You can sus me all you want but there is way you move forward with lynches.

Having multiple lynches and swiftly changing your stance as need arises is scummy play. Having multiple lynches is often a good way to create playa salad and throw town into confusion.

This become more scummy when all you have is Lynch target but no case to base them upon. Tac is playing like this.

You are experienced player to understand this logic which somehow you are refusing to.

Is your loyalty to crimson lion more important than town?
That is not correct, changing opinions and having fluid reads is more a townie trait than anything. You should be experienced enough to know this.

A townie fears no judgement over changing opinions or their vote. Yet you just tunnel one person

Loyalty to Lions comes first, but we are mostly town apart from krogo and Lara who are silly indies :suresure:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
well im one hell of a faker then i guess.

what about you? i see got a gimmick you play with. i there is no real daddy issues for you! any reads other than me that you have?
Well yeah, I've already stated that Boneboy is my main sus, it's a reason why I have voted him lol.
That's me for starters, and I know your next question is going to be "all this time and you only sus 1 person?" and my answer is yes, for now. I've not put in the great efforts of analyzing people, but I don't really do that either way, I kinda just play by feel. and Bonbon is my #1 rn.

I have seen Zara and CL has been the main point of interest, and also fuji calling for a FB lynch, but idk, might need to delve deeper into this.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
That is not correct, changing opinions and having fluid reads is more a townie trait than anything. You should be experienced enough to know this.

A townie fears no judgement over changing opinions or their vote. Yet you just tunnel one person

Loyalty to Lions comes first, but we are mostly town apart from krogo and Lara who are silly indies :suresure:
huh??You are just in Denial mode. Stubborn as usual.

I suggest you iso tac posts and read it more carefully

Also, read mine before you say that I am tunneling just one person. I have questioned mango and flower (waiting for her response) and on page 212 or around that before you jumped in defending tac.

huh??You are just in Denial mode. Stubborn as usual.

I suggest you iso tac posts and read it more carefully

Also, read mine before you say that I am tunneling just one person. I have questioned mango and flower (waiting for her response) and on page 212 or around that before you jumped in defending tac.
I think TAC is town via my own reads and nothing he's done so far changed my mind, and neither will you. @MangoSenpai seeing it too only shows that I'm not biased :catsweat:

Fair enough, I didn't read all your posts, if you wanna follow up on Mango and Flowa, I'll be reading

I think TAC is town via my own reads and nothing he's done so far changed my mind, and neither will you. @MangoSenpai seeing it too only shows that I'm not biased :catsweat:

Fair enough, I didn't read all your posts, if you wanna follow up on Mango and Flowa, I'll be reading
For it just being based on reads, you are overly defensive of him. Too defensive. Hell, you even jump at posts not even meant for you to defend LAC.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Mango is scummy. He is piggy backing tAc. Tac sussed me and mango casted vote on me.

He is fully confident that TAC is town which I don't think anyone can unless they know something which a town shouldn't.

As far as flower is concerned I already said that I find it weird that she didn't fight for being captain.

In throne of lies, she literally fought kiwi to become king. She always take charge. So I felt weird that this time she didn't even care to become captain. Flowa isn't the one to follow someone. She likes to lead.

The same holds true for those who are experienced players and often take charge like light and lind

Anyway, I have to read the thread

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I did and I find it odd you'd say that when most other people have picked a side regarding that argument.

Can you give me your read list, please, though?
You’ll have to wait a bit for my read list. Currently on mobile and I’ll be on laptop in a few hours.

In the meantime I’ll try and give my opinion on things right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.