Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
There are so many pages. I will read last 20 pages tomorrow. Anyway, there is something I need to address so I am tagging you all coz I am sure many of you aren't reading the thread.

Blue Rose in chat decided to push for TAC on D1. We all felt that TAC is acting weird and hitting his scum meta. But we simply didn't restrict ourselves with this mindset coz our meta reads were based on D0 which was mainly fluffy for many.

We decided that we will push for TAC and if give us town vibe then we all will back out from TAC push.

I began this day with asking question to TAC. I asked him for his reads but he didn't give. I questioned him why he isn't questioning anyone who is piggy backing him but there was nothing concrete from him.

He sussed me and I am fine with it. But what I am not fine with it is when people simply throw sus but don't poise any questions to scum hunt in case of their sus. All he did is sus me but not even once he started questioning me or put pressure on me. I don't know about you but this is weird to me. He actually started questioning me only when I poise question to him. What kind of scum hunting is this?

But thing doesn't end here. I questioned him that he is going after captains evident from fuji votes and sussing me like some ulterior motive. It was something I felt.

Now, Look at these posts.... it's from zara who said. Read it carefully especially highlighted points

of course

we all agreed that a gang war would be fun

i told me team i wont vote but ill still help with the lynch

Zara talked about helping his team with the Lynch. So it's clear that vote on fuji wasn't any meme. And, if they had intention to push pressure then why vote on fuji who didn't act as scummy?

And, yes we have squads to compete but I don't think we have intentions of gang war coz ultimately this game is Mafia and not about squads.

Anyway, let's move on.
tac made everyone in the chat promise not to tell you guys krogo was indie, im not sure why
tac pressured us into not telling for some reason
:usoprice:

Did I really recruit 2 non town players?
Here he is acting as if he doesn't know he has indies in his squad but zara claims totally contradicts this.
u said u would send anyone to udon if they exposed krogo

:doffycry:
he has to kill a certain amount of ppl, thats what he said

Are you telling me that he knew wolf can kill yet he asked his teammates to not expose him? Huh....
i swear krogo said he can and will kill

dude is the biggest threat in the game

and for some reason, tac begged us not to reveal this

Now look at TAC reasoning for trusting wolf ...
Nat trusted Krogi so I did too

@Natalija what made you trust someone who has such ability?
it was tac who told krogo who to target

tac who told us not to reveal krogo was indie
Again here zara says TaC told wolf to whom to target.

Intersting part is he didn't come out in open about having an indie like this in his squad until zara exposed them.

Is tac a crazy townie who just want chaos or he could be scum? So you all tell me how in the world am I suppose to town read this guy? I have zero trust on a guy like him who can pull such stunts.

@Zem as far as your question is concerned on zara and wolf and beta.

I don't read beta posts. I mainly skim. So I have asked fuji in the thread to tell me (can quote my post if you want) what case he has on him. Sorry I just avoid reading his technical language based posts. So unless someone tells me exactly what's the case on beta and what beta said I am neutral on this. Sorry....

As far as zara is concerned then I have my doubts. I questioned him and it's clear that he is simply messing around. Problem is even as town he plays like that. So if he isn't useful and continues to play like this then it would be better to get rid of him at night.

As far as wolf is concerned then he must go. If town doesn't have any other concrete sus then he can be lynched. It's better to go after a confirmed indie then to push Lynch on not so confirmed sus.

No idea on the rest, but I don't know weather or not to trust Lind and Zara on their miller claim. It seems like an incredulous probability to see Lind roll Miller every game. However, that still isn't to say it's conclusive on whether on not he's playing for mafia.

Zara followed suit in that claim so I don't know if he's being rather genuine, or maybe using it as a guise.
i claimed miller way before lind

@Lindltaylor out of curiosity, have you ever lied about being a miller in previous games?

be honest :)

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
There are so many pages. I will read last 20 pages tomorrow. Anyway, there is something I need to address so I am tagging you all coz I am sure many of you aren't reading the thread.

Blue Rose in chat decided to push for TAC on D1. We all felt that TAC is acting weird and hitting his scum meta. But we simply didn't restrict ourselves with this mindset coz our meta reads were based on D0 which was mainly fluffy for many.

We decided that we will push for TAC and if give us town vibe then we all will back out from TAC push.

I began this day with asking question to TAC. I asked him for his reads but he didn't give. I questioned him why he isn't questioning anyone who is piggy backing him but there was nothing concrete from him.

He sussed me and I am fine with it. But what I am not fine with it is when people simply throw sus but don't poise any questions to scum hunt in case of their sus. All he did is sus me but not even once he started questioning me or put pressure on me. I don't know about you but this is weird to me. He actually started questioning me only when I poise question to him. What kind of scum hunting is this?

But thing doesn't end here. I questioned him that he is going after captains evident from fuji votes and sussing me like some ulterior motive. It was something I felt.

Now, Look at these posts.... it's from zara who said. Read it carefully especially highlighted points

Zara talked about helping his team with the Lynch. So it's clear that vote on fuji wasn't any meme. And, if they had intention to push pressure then why vote on fuji who didn't act as scummy?

And, yes we have squads to compete but I don't think we have intentions of gang war coz ultimately this game is Mafia and not about squads.

Anyway, let's move on.

Here he is acting as if he doesn't know he has indies in his squad but zara claims totally contradicts this.

Are you telling me that he knew wolf can kill yet he asked his teammates to not expose him? Huh....

Now look at TAC reasoning for trusting wolf ...

@Natalija what made you trust someone who has such ability?

Again here zara says TaC told wolf to whom to target.

Intersting part is he didn't come out in open about having an indie like this in his squad until zara exposed them.

Is tac a crazy townie who just want chaos or he could be scum? So you all tell me how in the world am I suppose to town read this guy? I have zero trust on a guy like him who can pull such stunts.

@Zem as far as your question is concerned on zara and wolf and beta.

I don't read beta posts. I mainly skim. So I have asked fuji in the thread to tell me (can quote my post if you want) what case he has on him. Sorry I just avoid reading his technical language based posts. So unless someone tells me exactly what's the case on beta and what beta said I am neutral on this. Sorry....

As far as zara is concerned then I have my doubts. I questioned him and it's clear that he is simply messing around. Problem is even as town he plays like that. So if he isn't useful and continues to play like this then it would be better to get rid of him at night.

As far as wolf is concerned then he must go. If town doesn't have any other concrete sus then he can be lynched. It's better to go after a confirmed indie then to push Lynch on not so confirmed sus.
I’m a trusting guy and thought I could use Krogi’s abilities to threadban Clowna or Fridge, what can I say.

I also wanted Krogi around so we can get more points to buff us in upcoming phases, as I trust myself and Nat at the very least.

Fridge was a test lynch to see how he would react, we even have a code word to go back to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.