Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I can lend you one next Tuesday.
Y you aren’t kidding, are you? Just what are you

Eeeeek

Savvy?
Well you see, I recently got hired as a guard in the big city and their first post was in this sketchy ass town that has been rebuilt NINETEEN times due to a series of serial murders and random lynches.

You'd think after all this time they'd invest in proper background checks or at the very least, not ask for entry level security who has never dealt with shit like this before!...

That grave....was the only thing that kept me grounded. Whenever a townie dies, I'd bury them that grave and you're now telling me that people can REVIVE??? No....nononono that's too much...ya see, sometimes....stress can make one petty. Impulsive even. So...I had to let him in. And he's demanding compensation.

Would you like another drink!?:sweat:

did someone make a typo?

post 5895 is his entrance and its just weird. he says he doesnt really care about wolf hunting and then theres his questions that i kind of read but didnt really get. im not one hundred percent sure what he was trying to achieve with this entrance but something feels off.

post 5914 one of his first reads in the game is to say that mango is wolf. not sure how hes come to that conclusion when he says he hasnt read the thread and doesnt care about wolf hunting.

post 5979 he lists off a couple of things in the game that someone just subbing in probably shouldnt have

post 5984 and 5992 typo says theyll iso mango after lanji asked them and all typo got into was five minutes of isoing. then kind of got distracted by krogos claim. he also suggested in post 6043 lynching van the new guy. seems like he didnt do what he was going to say and iso mango. not a great look. talks about how hell be productive but the never does.

he asks a lot of players their reads and asks a lot of question. not a ton of wolf hunting to be honest.

he spent a lot of time discussing krogo. good way to make sure you look productive by indie hunting.

post 7093 is the only time where he says that he isoed someone except he gives absolutely zero points instead that he just wants to shoot reborn after isoing him. i dont believe he actually isoed here.

post 7103 is a post where he mentions how he doesnt like how calm i am. i called him out for it because when he had made that post i had already been in bed for forty pages so it made zero sense for him to try to show shade at me when he did. post 7554 is his response and honestly its kind of puzzling. i mean this is my third game on this site and i know it might sound angle shooty but should he really be on the look out for my presence? its also not like i was the loudest voice in this game so its weird he singled me.

post 7555 is his last post saying how he was giving up reading and how he was just going to iso people. but i dont think he isoed anyone? so really this feels like someone who is just cruising and has no interest in wolf hunting.

vote lynch @Typo

No, no.

You said he's town, and now he has to explain himself.

But nothing of note happened from when you said it to know for you to say this, except some people arent against him being sus now.

Tell me more Queen.

Is my role scum?
i realized there is a chance things didn't go the way i wanted to, so i would like to hear certain players to know what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.