Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
1. Its a mode not a move.
2. Hes used it twice.
Maybe it happens everytime Zoro goes on the verge of the death. Since Zoro's been good the entire post timeskip, the only fight to have pushed him to that lvl was against Kamazou.

Man I wish he used it on him:pepehands:
Post automatically merged:

Not only he has it but now he can probably summon 27 swords, the nijuunanatoryu style. :smithnie:
Every year he gets an extra 9 swords.

Maybe it happens everytime Zoro goes on the verge of the death. Since Zoro's been good the entire post timeskip, the only fight to have pushed him to that lvl was against Kamazou.

Man I wish he used it on him:pepehands:
Post automatically merged:

Every year he gets an extra 9 swords.
Kamazou isn't worthy of Ashura. Even basic Santoryuu move is enough to put him down.

@Den_Den_Mushi is anything interesting said here?
P: It's so whiiiiiite! The snow is so pretty!
M: Yeah, just like a snowman.
P: Hey what are you talking about!
Mihawk: *Sneeze*
P: Geez this is all because you wear such an exposed outfit! It's a bit early but...
M: You're such a hasty Santa.
P: If I waited until the actual Christmas Day you'd just catch a cold.

I'm not a Perona x Mihawk shipper but this is pretty cute lol.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
P: It's so whiiiiiite! The snow is so pretty!
M: Yeah, just like a snowman.
P: Hey what are you talking about!
Mihawk: *Sneeze*
P: Geez this is all because you wear such an exposed outfit! It's a bit early but...
M: You're such a hasty Santa.
P: If I waited until the actual Christmas Day you'd just catch a cold.

I'm not a Perona x Mihawk shipper but this is pretty cute lol.
I've never been too much into the shipping thing, but this is pretty cute I agree.

Who do you see as a woman for Mihawk?

And what's with that avy lol ?:milaugh:

I've never been too much into the shipping thing, but this is pretty cute I agree.

Who do you see as a woman for Mihawk?

And what's with that avy lol ?:milaugh:
Personally? I think Hancock. And I'm not even trolling when I say that.
  • Mihawk won't just mindlessly roll over and give Hancock what she wants, unlike pretty much everyone else.
  • He's a lot more emotionally mature than she is
  • Mihawk's philosophy is about seeing the world, Hancock is naive and refuses to venture outside her comfort zone because no one will make her.
  • Mihawk is actually stronger than her, which would make her less complacent about her status as the strongest on Amazon Lily
Basically I think Mihawk is one of the only characters capable of having an actual adult relationship with Hancock while not enabling her narcissistic tendencies. They'd also be the most attractive couple on the show for sure.

The avy is just for fun :milaugh:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Personally? I think Hancock. And I'm not even trolling when I say that.
  • Mihawk won't just mindlessly roll over and give Hancock what she wants, unlike pretty much everyone else.
  • He's a lot more emotionally mature than she is
  • Mihawk's philosophy is about seeing the world, Hancock is naive and refuses to venture outside her comfort zone because no one will make her.
  • Mihawk is actually stronger than her, which would make her less complacent about her status as the strongest on Amazon Lily
Basically I think Mihawk is one of the only characters capable of having an actual adult relationship with Hancock while not enabling her narcissistic tendencies. They'd also be the most attractive couple on the show for sure.

The avy is just for fun :milaugh:
Nice analysis. I can see that. They look really aesthetically pleasing together.

Lmao, even in pics like that Hawkgod is majestic.
:steef: