Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
H

Haoshoku

Personally? I think Hancock. And I'm not even trolling when I say that.
  • Mihawk won't just mindlessly roll over and give Hancock what she wants, unlike pretty much everyone else.
  • He's a lot more emotionally mature than she is
  • Mihawk's philosophy is about seeing the world, Hancock is naive and refuses to venture outside her comfort zone because no one will make her.
  • Mihawk is actually stronger than her, which would make her less complacent about her status as the strongest on Amazon Lily
Basically I think Mihawk is one of the only characters capable of having an actual adult relationship with Hancock while not enabling her narcissistic tendencies. They'd also be the most attractive couple on the show for sure.

The avy is just for fun :milaugh:
The Mihan energy is still high with you I see, still its an OG idea I’ll give you that :smithnie:

The Mihan energy is still high with you I see, still its an OG idea I’ll give you that :smithnie:
Realistically speaking, Mihawk is one of the few characters that can give Hammock what she wants (aka love and marriage) since he's not tied to a crew nor does he have any obligations that would prevent him from settling down.

How magnificent is this? I have a weakness for pairing characters with similar aesthetics...

The swordsman and the princess, what could be a better match? :sweat:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Realistically speaking, Mihawk is one of the few characters that can give Hammock what she wants (aka love and marriage) since he's not tied to a crew nor does he have any obligations that would prevent him from settling down.

How magnificent is this? I have a weakness for pairing characters with similar aesthetics...

The swordsman and the princess, what could be a better match? :sweat:
Noooo den den
Theyre related !
Mihawks dad is ray and former amazon princess shakky !

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Incest is wincest :kappa:

Btw where did this Amazon Shakky thing come from? It’s also weird to think of Mihawk as Ray’s son, that would make him Ace’s god brother or something... :luchosop:
It all fits perfectly.
Hes old enough to be their kid.
His dad would be a master swordsman
His mum would be from an island of haki users.
Doesnt shakky have a flower name or something like that? Like the others off amazon lily.
It would also explain why hancock and co know ray so well.
Not to mention spice up the mihawk shanks rivalry if shanks was trained by his dad.

Personally? I think Hancock. And I'm not even trolling when I say that.
  • Mihawk won't just mindlessly roll over and give Hancock what she wants, unlike pretty much everyone else.
  • He's a lot more emotionally mature than she is
  • Mihawk's philosophy is about seeing the world, Hancock is naive and refuses to venture outside her comfort zone because no one will make her.
  • Mihawk is actually stronger than her, which would make her less complacent about her status as the strongest on Amazon Lily
Basically I think Mihawk is one of the only characters capable of having an actual adult relationship with Hancock while not enabling her narcissistic tendencies. They'd also be the most attractive couple on the show for sure.

The avy is just for fun :milaugh:
I agree

:mihanha: