Character Discussion What is Yamato's Devil Fruit?

What's Yamato's Devil Fruit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no, the video game character is Amaterasu-Okami. the video game made her a wolf because "okami" has some double meaning about wolves.
Tbh that's similar as fuck, white fox/wolf with fire in it's back...
Post automatically merged:

It's sad that we didn't get to see the color spread of her Hybrid, but looking at her face being that thin and her nose "sticking out" it looks more like a wolf/fox. However, it could also a Kirin perfectly if we see the Hybrid from another point of view, seeing her hands would also help a lot.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

It's sad that we didn't get to see the color spread of her Hybrid, but looking at her face being that thin and his nose sticking out it looks more like a wolf/fox. However, it could also a Kirin perfectly if we see the Hybrid from another point of view, seeing her hands would also help a lot.

It's sad that we didn't get to see the color spread of her Hybrid, but looking at her face being that thin and his nose sticking out it looks more like a wolf/fox. However, it could also a Kirin perfectly if we see the Hybrid from another point of view, seeing her hands would also help a lot.
True, mutt is mutt and Yamatrash is fucking mutt so it's fit

its a wolf in a video game. i said inari okami not amaterasu. read.
Whatever point stands

The wold looks sick tho, but if it is indeed inspired in said wolf then there is no myth that is correlated with her zoan, unless I missed something.
There's def no such myth from what I searched at least it always shows a human depicted as such not a wolf but it looks similar to the videogame wolf, it's like Oda making a hulk df stealing it from another fiction work

Last edited: