Character Discussion What is Yamato's Devil Fruit?

What's Yamato's Devil Fruit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i really think yamato is O-Inari/Inari-Okami. Oda is just combining the woman with the fox. Inari is depicted as male, female, androgynous, sometimes animal, and is a goddess of prosperity and granting desires, so it fits with the desire to re-open Wano, bring food and prosperity back to the people and all that. Maybe Kaido wants it because O-Inari has a wish granting power?

Also, big one, Inari is also a food, just like Oden. Inari sushi.

Post automatically merged:

At this stage I would love any ferocious animal that makes some little sense, but I would remain disappointed if Byakko wasn't shown up.
byakko is Monkey D. Dragon's fruit, i think

Last edited:
i really think yamato is O-Inari/Inari-Okami. Oda is just combining the woman with the fox. Inari is depicted as male, female, androgynous, sometimes animal, and is a goddess of prosperity and granting desires, so it fits with the desire to re-open Wano, bring food and prosperity back to the people and all that. Maybe Kaido wants it because O-Inari has a wish granting power?

Also, big one, Inari is also a food, just like Oden. Inari sushi.

Post automatically merged:

byakko is Monkey D. Dragon's fruit, i think
Isn't the fox part of that a videogame only character? Oda basically pulling some copyright shit there, he could get in trouble