Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you read one piece? When a character has the odds against them it 100% of the time means they’ll win

it also adds nothing to do the story for Hawkins to win
You mean the straw hats always succeed when odds are against them. Because they have ''PLOT ARMOR.''

Killer doesn't have plot armor man. If Hawkins tells him you have +90 percent of getting your ass kicked, he means it.

I'm telling you bro, if they fight Hawkins will win.

When Sanji vs queen started I was depressed. I am not going to lie it was hard. But I thought to myself at least I have @chrono by my side and we will get through it together and comfort each other through hard times.

But then I log into the forum and saw he had left without saying goodbye just like my father did when i was 5

That day I told myself to never forgive him

:josad:
You still have Jacketo :perocry:

By sandman
Thank you so much for the spoilers, redon!

Someone asked me via PM about Robin's line that Sanji is the "two wings of the Pirate King". The Japanese term 両翼 is commonly used to describe 2 crucial persons/things.

I've never seen the case where 両翼 is used to describe only one person in my life, so it's safe to assume that Robin meant Sanii and "another person" being important for PK

And Oda already used the exact same word 両翼 in SBS,
saying both Zoro and Sanji are two wings for Luffy :)
Saved for later reference :steef:

You mean the straw hats always succeed when odds are against them. Because they have ''PLOT ARMOR.''

Killer doesn't have plot armor man. If Hawkins tells him you have +90 percent of getting your ass kicked, he means it.

I'm telling you bro, if they fight Hawkins will win.
Killer by allying himself with the straw hats has plot armor. He will obviously win

If Oda wanted the Nidai Kitetsu taken seriously he wouldn't have cucked Zoro and made Luffy mess around with it right in front of him for comedic effect.

If Oda wanted to upgrade Zoro's arsenal beyond Enma he would have done so before the raid, not after, imo.
He did that because he didn't want Zoro to have it and sense its power. Don't forget it's cursed too.

Also, Oda didn't want to upgrade Zoro's arsenal with two swords in one single arc.

He is obviously saving it for Zoro before he leaves Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.