Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still stand by the notion that Robin would probably attribute other peculiarities to at least Zoro, but likely all SHs. She might think Zoro represents Luffy's swords so some sort of guardian angel per instance. Or perhaps even other SHs in their own way.

The thing is if each single SH is mandatory in order for Luffy to attain his dream then each single of them, with due proportions she might not even care about too much, deserves to be englobed in the order of absolute relevance.

These are the only things i've been adamant about this arc and had to argue with both Zoro and Sanji fanbases about for months wtf :milaugh:

Like legit both fanbases had a go at me for the longest time, and now y'all pretend that was not a thing fuck off :kobeha:

That's exactly how you'll act when the CoC thing get's confirmed you lil weasels :milaugh:
If Sanji by some divine miracle gets CoC tag me, ill gladly say im wrong. Ive never had an issue admitting to being wrong and never will have that issue as well

Don't expect these people to understand how different languages work, especially these Viz apologists. I still remember a guy here preferring to stick to Paul's English translation after I literally showed him the Japanese script we were discussing about.

The day they find out Viz is only one translation among dozens they may open their minds a little bit.
viz is the best of t he current english translations. and stephen paul doesnt translate the vivre cards, he only came on officially a number of years ago. viz official has not always been the best one

Status
Not open for further replies.