Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato ain’t confirmed.

Besides, a mistake many make is that they think everything Oda draws has some deeper purpose behind it which turns out to be false most of the time.

Sanji doesn’t need CoC as he ain’t fighting CoC users.
Yamato will be confirmed :milaugh:

Color of the Supreme King cover will have all Conquerors.

Everyone thinking Sanji must only be granted the bare minimum will have to cope, Sanji's getting it as one of the Future King's two main subordinates :myman:

i agree with the first part, kid and law didn't take a lot of damage and didn't go all out as opposed to luffy and zoro.
as for marco, he suffered a devastating defeat by teach in the payback war made him retire from the pirate life for good, so no, he's nowhere close to be a yonko, a YC1 at best.

kaido is known worldwide , katakuri only known among his family and crew.
yamato never doubt kaido, she just placed her faith in luffy, it doesn't go against kaido's invincibility in 1v1 battles, and she already stated her concerns to that matter previously.

also to go with the 1v1 thing getting debunked in the future by luffy; isn't kaido being unkillable an established fact and serious claim that needs to be challenged, and we know that luffy doesn't kill his opponents, so someone else has to break that belief, zoro is the prime candidate, especially with all the build up around him being the second coming of ryuma, the legendary samurai that slayed a dragon.
I didn't say she doubted Kaido. Yamato literally gets nervous by the moment she learns Luffy is fighting Kaido on a 1v1.
So she knows her father can't be defeated on a 1v1 which supports even more Kaido being defeated on a 1v1 just like Katakuri family knew he was unbeatable and wouldn't fall on his back and we know what happened.
As for the last yes Zoro could kill Kaido but it is also unlikely.

Luffy, Chopper, Brook were the only Straw Hats present on a volume titled "Oden's Adventure" with no sign of Oden on it.

Luffy was missing from the volume titled "Straw Hat Luffy"

But somehow Sanji being on a volume titled "King's Haki" means he's a CoC user despite showing zero signs of it.

I was on the train of

Zoro, Sanji and Usopp will all get CoC.

Zoro got it

Sanji on the Only Conquerors Cover called Color of the Supreme King

Usopp lied about it

Wait for this to come true and next time follow me and see what train i jump on if you want to know what happens next :milaugh:
Do you have any manga facts that can allude to Sanji being a conqueror... probably not LOL

I will also add Usopp into the, dilutes CoC train as well, same reason as Sanji.

I have 0 interest in following someone who is 80% wrong and 20 % right LOL

Just to silence some Fantards
Volume 53 is Named "Natural Born King"
Cover shows Luffy & Hancock but also her Sisters so.....

Not to mention Volumes where a Character in mentioned in the Title & doesn't appear on the Cover
Volume 58 is called "Whitebeard's Era" but No Whitebeard on the Cover
Same for Volume 52 "Rayleigh & Roger" but No Roger on the Cover
Or Volume 95 which is called "Oden's Adventure" but No Oden on the Cover
And also Volume 97 which is called "My Bible" & No Yamato is shown
And finally Volume 99 called "Straw Hat Luffy" with No Luffy on the Cover

But some Fans: "OMG, the Volume is called Haoshoku Haki & Sanji is on the Cover, he must be a User for sure !!!"
Why don't you go check Chapter 1010 named "Haoshoku Haki" where Volume Title was taken
You know what you find? Kaido using CoC, Zoro using CoC & Luffy using CoC, there is no Sanji in that Chapter

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Oda's putting in so much work to shit on all of the M3 naysayers and all Sanji slander :stealthblack:
If he didnt want people to shit on M3, he should have made Sanjino into a Supernova and put him on the rooftop against two Emperors where the other two were but it seems Sanji fans read some other version of One Piece where Sanjino is taking part in the glory of the other two... :yasu:

Do you have any manga facts that can allude to Sanji being a conqueror... probably not LOL

I will also add Usopp into the, dilutes CoC train as well, same reason as Sanji.

I have 0 interest in following someone who is 80% wrong and 20 % right LOL
I'm never wrong :milaugh:

Called :

Sanji vs Queen
5 SN vs 2 Yonko not the final fight and things will change
Zoro vs King

Y'all were stuck on saying there was no way for anyone to get off that roof mere months ago :kobeha:

Zoro, Sanji and Usopp get CoC. Save this and come later to tell me how i was right once again :stealthblack:

Status
Not open for further replies.