Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only difference is the fact Queen has a big mouth, he was insulting even Big Mom so lol.
Bickering doesn't prove anything, buggy and shanks love to do that, I guess they are equal lol...

Sanji vs King and Sanji vs Queen is the best proof to show us that King is >>>> Queen. Sanji couldn't do anything to King but he is fine against Queen, don't need more. Source : manga.
Sanji couldn’t do anything to king? You know except rescue Momo and get him to safety then walk away without a scratch. Sounds like nothing to me

The only difference is the fact Queen has a big mouth, he was insulting even Big Mom so lol.
Bickering doesn't prove anything, buggy and shanks love to do that, I guess they are equal lol...

Sanji vs King and Sanji vs Queen is the best proof to show us that King is >>>> Queen. Sanji couldn't do anything to King but he is fine against Queen, don't need more. Source : manga.
Adult Shanks doesn't mocking Buggy.
Kid Shanks and Kid Buggy could perfectly be near to each other to me.

King didn't do any significant damage to Sanji and No raid suit Named DJ attacks >> Raid suit base kicks.

Or because he does not think so :kayneshrug:
Luffy is always saying what he thinks without filter so…
Why the fuck Luffy would say that to Zoro when he's always been by his side and still loyal. It doesn't make any fucking sense + look under what circumstance he said that to sanji :risitavirus:

Looks like you've been reading One Piece since today, it's scary :risitavirus:

I mean:

- When people denied Sanji vs Queen, I told them to wait

- When the Supernova were on the roof and people repeatedly told me Zoro vs King was now impossible, I told them to wait

- When Jack was defeated, I told them to wait

- When Big Mom shot Ulti, I told them to wait

- When Zoro was in bandages and I was told it would be impossible for him to fight in the coming battles quick enough, I told people to wait.

Same deal, let's wait until we see the outcomes of the F6 matches. Let's wait until we see where Zoro goes. Let's wait and see who fights Kaido in the next 5 chapters. Let's. Just. Wait.
Where’s the fun in that?

You do realize that One Piece is written for a 13 years old public. Do you think that public will make all this kind of analysis or do you think that they will just take what is said to them?

Knowing that do you think Oda does not know what he is doing? Don’t you think that he is trying to convey something here?

Luffy could have said « I cannot become PK without my nakamas » but he did not. Oda made him single out Sanji. Don’t you think Oda did that on purpose?

Again I never denied that the other crewmembers are helping. I’m saying that in Luffy’s POV Sanji is more important than them to attain his dream. And yeah, it includes Robin. It is how Luffy sees thing. Not me.

You talk about VC so let’s talk about that, let say that in a few weeks, Chopper says something like « Don’t Mess with our Vice captain ». If this happens should we :

-Brush it aside as if never exist because any strawhat can lead if need be
-Consider that Zoro has a superior authority over the other crewmembers

What do you think a 13 years old will understand from Chopper saying that Zoro is the Vice-Captain?
When you don't have any debate so you try to claim One Piece is for retarded kids who can't understand portrayal.

Yeah, a manga that explores slavery and abusive sexual relationships is for 13 years old only... we just take everything at face value and never try to comprehend portrayals or understand the story and its importance :josad:

Anyway, if Oda makes Chopper call Zoro VC then he's VC. If Luffy says he can't become PK without Sanji then that's what he thinks. But that doesn't mean he thinks he can become PK with other characters- he just never needed to say that to them. Why'd he randomly say that to them? If he did that, it'd diminish the value of statement. And why'd he repeat the same thing to them? If he did that, that'd be trash story writing... you don't make every arc be repetition and every praise be same to every nakama.

You're making zero sense. If XXX character gets a praise so every other character is opposite of that?

If Luffy calls Sanji worthy and strong to minks, that means Zoro is not worthy and strong in Luffy's eyes.

Praising one crewmate under a situation revolving around them =/= saying other crewmmates aren't deserving of same praise

Last edited:
You do realize that One Piece is written for a 13 years old public. Do you think that public will make all this kind of analysis or do you think that they will just take what is said to them?

Knowing that do you think Oda does not know what he is doing? Don’t you think that he is trying to convey something here?

Luffy could have said « I cannot become PK without my nakamas » but he did not. Oda made him single out Sanji. Don’t you think Oda did that on purpose?

Again I never denied that the other crewmembers are helping. I’m saying that in Luffy’s POV Sanji is more important than them to attain his dream. And yeah, it includes Robin. It is how Luffy sees thing. Not me.

You talk about VC so let’s talk about that, let say that in a few weeks, Chopper says something like « Don’t Mess with our Vice captain ». If this happens should we :

-Brush it aside as if never exist because any strawhat can lead if need be
-Consider that Zoro has a superior authority over the other crewmembers

What do you think a 13 years old will understand from Chopper saying that Zoro is the Vice-Captain?
bruh luffy doesn't sit around in his free time and rank his friend by importance.

sanji said it better, zoro doesn't need to be thanked, not like sanji that grasps for recognition every chance he gets

Great scene, ironically Sanji probably understands Zoro better than anyone else on the crew
Post automatically merged:

Zoro saved her life against Hyozou, against Monet and against Pica.
She had plenty occasions to say something like that about Zoro but she did not.
Black Maria was making fun of Sanji in front of her, characters don't do that with Zoro, Robin had to defend Sanji's honor. Zoro's honor hasn't needed defending from Robin.

Why the fuck Luffy would say that to Zoro when he's always been by his side and still loyal. It doesn't make any fucking sense + look under what circumstance he said that to sanji :risitavirus:

Looks like you've been reading One Piece since today, it's scary :risitavirus:
He could have say « I need all my nakamas » but he did not.

By the way, I like the idea that the only situation where Luffy could have say something like this is apparently only if Zoro leaves the crew :kayneshrug:

Huh typical attitude
Yeah Let's pretend that everything Sanji did this arc is non existent, and make it sound funny when you compare to what Zoro did so far

Funny it's coming from the same user who quoted me saying "no one denies Sanji is an important pillar"
Clearly you don't deny :few:
Yes what Sanji did this arc is non existent when compared to what Zoro has achieved.
His post is accurate. You guys are powerscaling Sanji because he was called Luffy's wings

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
A single proof of King being considerably stronger?
They did similar against Marco, feats wise they're there, their portrayal also similar, with Marco saying that they're both 1+ bilion pirates, they were presented together and both are feared by Jack.
I dunno why you people don't consider bickering as a proof, do you think that you can have the luxury to bickering with someone that can defeat you without any problem? Do you see someone like Cracker bickering with Katakuri? Of course not, if King would have been way stronger than Queen then the Cyborg Dino would have respected and feared him just like Jack.
Single proof? I have a list of them.

King damaged Marco and made him bleed which is something even admirals couldn't do, He sliced off Marco's wing and Marco has yet to fully regenerate it while Queen has done nothing besides getting beaten.

Base King took two of Marco's strongest attacks shown with minimal damage while Zoan Queen is crying in pain from lesser attacks. He took Izo's bullets, they can damage even Kaido, to the face with 0 damage. Took 0 damage from Kowamatsu's sword slash and Kawa has enough skill to cut Kaido.

Overwhelmed RS Sanji and temporarily knocked him for an unspecified amount of time in under a few seconds while Queen is getting frustrated that base Sanji isn't letting him do his job.

Has parallel portrayals with Marco. Been holding off Marco, who'd curb stomp Queen, without even using his trademark abilities or his hybrid form.

Being in 1B+ club doesn't make them comparable, neither does bickering. You can bicker with those far stronger than you. We always see that with Zoro and Sanji. If that doesn't work for you, We have Lucci and Jabra, Luffy and Smoker, Luffy and Law/Kid, Whitebeard and Crocodile, Doffy and Crocodile etc etc.

Great scene, ironically Sanji probably understands Zoro better than anyone else on the crew
Post automatically merged:

Black Maria was making fun of Sanji in front of her, characters don't do that with Zoro, Robin had to defend Sanji's honor. Zoro's honor hasn't needed defending from Robin.
sanji not only understands zoro but also luffy.

i think the males of the crew understand each other, nami and robin were shown in numerous occasion to be out of the loop compared to the rest.

Yes what Sanji did this arc is y existent when compared to what Zoro has achieved.
His post is accurate. You guys are powerscaling Sanji because he was called Luffy's wings
I honestly can't think of anything bigger than the clash with Kaido (and if you think about it it didn't add anything to overall result of this fight)
So what are those "other stuff" that are that great in comparison to what Sanji did?

Status
Not open for further replies.