rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we see BM say Sanji just have the second higest bounty without knowing Jinbei joined the crew. Lol Sanji fans was excited over nothing. :vistalaugh:

So whoever thought Yamato was stronger than Zoro :holdthisl: Shes out of her league, and Kaido is tryin to offer her a job, ungrateful if u ask me. :kawak:

Idk if that theory regarding each sh named chapter still holds up :choppawhat:

Not much to say about this chapter other than:

Slay Robin, slay!

Also, love Yamato’s fruit, and on top of that Yamato is doing really, really well. Only people that seemed to do better in comparison to the rooftop fighters were Luffy and maybe Law, as far as injuries and whatnot, and it’s not like Kaido is playing around. Yamato is strong as all hell. Looking really good for the next Straw Hat. Also like how Kaido pointed out the Oden cosplay. That’s definitely going to be resolved soon.

And finally, Luffy’s about to be back in it! Can’t wait!

Really good chapter!

Hello , ı just saw your post.
even if ı agreed some of topic , ı must deny some of them, unfortunately.
1) where is the hostile territory ?
2) in arlong park arc , sanji witnessed namis pain and we witnessed one of the most tragic moment (nami's mom(you know) dead ).
Ans sanji learned jımbei the one that sent arlong to east blue . that arc , sanji and zoro put their lifes for nami to save from her pain. and say good looking moment ? dude , this manga is not fight fight fight type. we had large of 24 years. we know characters built-up. But you are right sanji should said : jimbei you did good work by sending arlong to east blue. and thank to you , to look good , ı fought kurobi :===)
3) dude that is a gag . you wrote kicking kinemon . but yo did not write how he saved kinemons life. that shows your hate fire.
4) He said they should save themselves firstly and then they think children later. nami want to save that moment. because he know that moment childrent are not at danger. we are called calm thinking.
5) huh ?
6) that was a good one. congrat. but we generally prefer to say my friend , thanks to the sanji , violet joined alliance side . and violet played critical role all over arc in terms of path. what are you trying to say in here . ı dont have idea. just you must be joker.d
7) that answer would be long. ım tired. but as a essantial , just remember , what was the zou conditions when sanji leave and where was the crew at that moment. just tjink :)
8) easy . Sanji , Nami and Usopp know Luffy at best. sanji knows that luffy wont come back. and he had to push luffy. because my friend , even thought luffy is his captain , luffy is not most valuable person for Luffy . that is zeff. he made wrong. but ıf you meet Luffy , he decided to make most painful way for him to provide Luffys leaving from WCI . But , Luffy knows Sanji as same as Sanji knows Luffy. And he did not leave. Because , you directly looking for come on write something and we should humilate sanji . ı guess this is your part time job :)
9) this arc was written for sanjis character devolopment . so what ?

For last comment , ı guess you read just post time skip volumes. There is pre time skip volumes. I recomment you to read all of them :)
1) Fishman Pirates, princes having come to arrest them. Sanji revealed their location and consequently implicated Camie as well, and of course also the other mermaids.

2) No he should shut the fuck up and let the one who is actually in the middle of it speak.

3) There is a difference between the delivery of an act and the moral implications of an act itself. Just because it was delivered as a gag does not mean its ok. Same for the Nami scene later, which was also delivered as a gag.

4) Nah he said the children have nothing to do with them.

5) Punk Hazard when he was in her body

6) Horrendous grammar, try to say it differently

7) thought enough, it is inexcusable

8) If he knows he wont leave, why is he attacking him?

9) Like i said, being a bitch is a kind of development, does not change the fact that he was a bitch.

Caribou seems to have character developpement ever since he was treated by the old lady from his cover story. I can see in some way he is going to help the SH and maybe he'll join the grandfleet
I feel like caribou will turn his back to the strawhats if he thinks that luffy can't win against kaido. :josad:

Don't forget that he knows some information about Poseidon and Kaido said to all onigashima that they are gonna look for the ancient weapons so he could tell that to kaido so he could escape from wano. :kata:

I feel like caribou will turn his back to the strawhats if he thinks that luffy can't win against kaido. :josad:

Don't forget that he knows some information about Poseidon and Kaido said to all onigashima that they are gonna look for the ancient weapons so he could tell that to kaido so he could escape from wano. :kata:
It is also a possibility, but he was also revolting against Kaido's authority bcs of the miserable life of the old lady has. I think this is where he had his character developpement, he evolved to feel indebted to the old lady. If he wanted to save his own skin, he would have spill the poseidon secret to Kaido right after he got caught.

1) Fishman Pirates, princes having come to arrest them. Sanji revealed their location and consequently implicated Camie as well, and of course also the other mermaids.

2) No he should shut the fuck up and let the one who is actually in the middle of it speak.

3) There is a difference between the delivery of an act and the moral implications of an act itself. Just because it was delivered as a gag does not mean its ok. Same for the Nami scene later, which was also delivered as a gag.

4) Nah he said the children have nothing to do with them.

5) Punk Hazard when he was in her body

6) Horrendous grammar, try to say it differently

7) thought enough, it is inexcusable

8) If he knows he wont leave, why is he attacking him?

9) Like i said, being a bitch is a kind of development, does not change the fact that he was a bitch.
1) come to arrest ? are you sure ?
2) why did you bother so much from this scene. ı couldnt understand. namis mom was killed one bitch was sent jimbei . also , nami lived ten almost ten years as a prisoner like slave. Jimbei deserved worst that moment. sanji is reflection of our feelings. you dont have a heart ı guess. when you have time , at somewhere , please live as a slave for ten years .
3)your gag logic is kinda different . ım sorry ı cannot do anything with it. if panel shows sanji power he will be gag , if panel shows sanjis weakness , it will be most serious panel in all manga.
4)please can you show ? :)
5) huh ? what does it matter ? will belong the sanji . ı accept that one is a joke.
6) violet was serving doff. but sanji impressed her . and violet changed her side . and violet played critical role all over arc. you preferred to say sanji got tricked. we preferred to say sanji gained valuable ally.
7) big moms ship can be carried lots of people. just check wano panel . zou was destroyed and half of the SHs was not there which two of them main fighter of the crew who are zoro and luffy. what did you expect my man ? just ı am curious ? if you were sanji , ı guess you preferred to enter war :) that is good idea :)
8)he knows talking is meaningless with Luffy. and he declared , ı want to say again , he declared leaving crew . sanjis motivation is to save Zeff and provide luffys come back to zou. Thus , no matter how much he hurts , as a basic , he give up for beloved.
9) these are just your one-sided cruel views. it has no basis. Your heart is burning with hatred for Sanji. but don't forget that Sanji is a manga character :)

I liked this chapter. I especially enjoyed Robin and Brook's interactions throughout it. I liked the focus on Robin's abilities regarding her Devil Fruit and her ability to read and translate the poneglyphs.

Before I discuss Robin, I was actually not that annoyed with Yamato. It finally felt like Yamato and Kaido's fight was actually more fluid to me. I know her fruit is supposed to represent the dog from the story of Momotaro. It is possible that she stays with Momo to protect and guard Wano as it opens its borders. Because once Kaido is defeated that doesn't mean the country will have it easy. Momo is still young and will need help leading an entire country. On the other hand, it is Yamato's dream to leave Wano and explore the world. So I understand the arguments for her joining the crew as well.

Robin and Brook talking about missing old nakama and working together was great. Robin has such a great devil fruit that I wish we could see her fight more. I am also happy that she doesn't have to fight by herself. She has all of the SHs to depend on and she in turn can protect them. Both Robin and Sanji experienced scenarios where they thought it was better to handle things on their own. It is just great to see them rely on others. The SHs show great strength when they rely on one another.

Luffy is ready to take on Kaido again! He says he is ready, but he doesn't look that great physically. Anyways how close is Marco and King in regards to Luffy and Momo? I just can't figure out where anyone is. I really want Kinemon and Kiku to actually be dead, but they are probably alive since this is Oda. I want to see Momo face his fear of heights and help get Luffy back to Kaido. Even though Momo represents Momotaro, I can't see him actually fighting Kaido. I understand that Luffy represents the monkey, but I think combat wise he also represents Momotaro. (Am I even making sense?)

Next chapter I am definitely eager to see the conclusion of Robin vs Black Maria. I imagine Oda will focus on Sanji vs Queen after Robin vs Black Maria concludes. Then Sanji will fight King! (I know that possibility is slim. But I said I would support this fight and take my L. The arc hasn't ended yet! So I can continue grasping at straws!)

Solid chapter, but it gets clearer and clearer that Oda is going to end this arc with his usual formula (flying Onigashima as the usual Birdcage/Advent of Thunder/Nuke like threat, Luffy loses and is out of the picture for a while, rest of the SHs win their matchups, Luffy comes back a final time and wins, saving the entire country in the process).
That's the disappointing part. I know it's a shonen, but Oda really only has this one arc formula up his sleeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.