The spoilers were so misleading that it was really wrong on a lot of things.
Robin in spoilers: Sanji is both wings for Luffy, Luffy's right hand man
Robin in actual chapter: Sanji's ONE of the wings that will allow the Pirate King to soar.
Black Maria in spoilers: Sanji is your crew's second strongest, your number 2
Black Maria in chapter: Sanji has the second highest bounty in your crew (which is actually false)
Yamato in spoilers: Makami is guardian diety of Wano, Yamato will stay in Wano and protect it.
Yamato in Actual Chapter: This is coming from Kaido's words, only Kaido wants this for Yamato, which won't matter because Kaido is gonna get kicked out of Wano this arc anyway. Yamato doesn't need to protect shit for Kaido.
This has gotta be the shittiest/most misleading spoilers for a One Piece chapter ever.
Don´t have to be Shakespeare, just being honest is enough.
1) Blowing every fluid in his body in Fishman Island and putting the crew in danger in hostile territory
2) Butting in between Nami and Jinbe and telling Jinbe to commit suicide when Nami herself did not blame Jinbe whatsoever, all because he wanted to look good in front of her
3) Kicking around a helpless head (Kinemon)
4) Saying helpless children have nothing to do with them, yet he immediately jumps in when hot women are concerned
5) Feeling Nami up against her will
6) Getting tricked in Dressrosa, another hostile territory
7) Not trusting the crew and deciding by himself to leave to WCI and putting the crew in danger against a Yonkou
8) Attacking his captain in hostile territory despite Luffy´s condition
9) Escaping from reality to a marriage to a girl he barely knows, and when that falls flat and it becomes apparent he was tricked yet again, instead of owning up to it, he despairs and shows his mental fragility.
And notice nothing of these has to do with his strength or lack thereof, it´s a different issue. If any other character would have this track record, you guys would have long jumped on it, but since it is Sanji, people who point this stuff out have to be haters for the sake of being haters.
Spanish Navy has the same ranks of most of the navies of the world (which is the same sistem used on One Piece)
There are three different kind of captains as example, is different than pirate hierarchies which were much more simple due to the renstrict numbers of effectives on a pirate fleet (usually max 3 ships) compared to a whole national military force as the Navy.
I feel like all YC1 except Katakuri might have advanced CoC(with Katakuri revealed to have been able to achieve it after Wano), so basically Yamato and Zoro(which I scale to be around the same level) are YC1/Low admiral level with Zoro being stronger than Marco by the end of Wano and Yamato being just a bit weaker than her. I think that Sabo on top of having adv CoA internal destruction also to have adv CoC and also weaker than Marco but stronger than Yamato. So basically the YC1/Low Admiral tier is as follows (Current Luffy, Benn Beckman, Issho, Greenbull, Zoro(end of Wano), Marco, Sabo, King Yamato, Katakuri, Kidd/Law and Sanji). With Luffy rising to the ranks of Yonko by the end of the arc; if he defeats Kaido 1 vs 1 then he's stronger than both him and BM and if he defeats him with help (Zoro, Yamato, Marco, Kidd etc..) then he'll be POST-TS BB
The Robin and Brook interactions were great. I want their relationship to have more development, they go very well together. Brook the skeleton and Robin being a morbid person. After the loss of the ones close to them they both had been spending a time in literal or metaphorical darkness.
I loved Robin's fighting style. I'd read a whole chapter of this fight. BM trying to influence her failed miserably. Robin knows that she can trust the SHs and understood Sanji's intention.
I'm being frank in that I don't like this character trait of Sanji's. But to him, trusting in a woman to handle herself IS a big achievement.
...no it's an awesome scene of character development that followed up the Nami moment of "Next time you're caught, at least ask for help", especially after Whole Cake Island. Sanji pre-WCI would have just said: Welp, I'm dead.
oh now you have to rely on where they got hit which is something we never even saw, Law seemed to guard with his sword but zoro looked like he got hit on the head or in the face.
The anime is definitely gonna show it like that.