One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

yonko admirals have fought a stronger wb than that roger fought.
doesnt matter if akainu got 2 shotted or admirals failed to K,O sick wb,

is roger stronger than admirals and other emperors? yes
did he fight quake prime wb? we dont know yet.

also, old sick wb that 2 shotted akainu is below prime wb, quake or not.

Deadly sick non DF Roger using a saber with one arm = Primebeard with Quake Powers and using Bisento with two arms.

:catpole:
yet no quake powers shown , we know wb was using his df like madman whenever he is serious

Teach is hands down going to be the first individual capable of overcoming the strenght of the likes of Roger, for how much Sakazuki is admired by me, his power wouldn't have sufficed against the gigantic magnitude of his strenght.

I see Roger curving magma and call it a day.

I guess we can discuss Roger's fighting style and swordsmanship without going deep into Zoro and Mihawk.

I thought Roger used one hand for his cutlass and the other for a pistol during battles. In this chapter, he seemed to use both hands (?) to block Whitebeard. How did he fit both hands through the knuckle guard of his small hilt is another mystery. This chapter kind of hints that sword was his primary weapon. It seems he incorporates some other haki techniques with swordsmanship. The kamusari somehow bypassed Oden's defence and surprised Oden.

Look at Roger and WB the WSS of their time
WB is not a swordsman. A naginata is not a sword.

Why JB? I can open the site, only MS don´t working.
JB announced that they’re going to stop doing WSJ releases and are only focusing on their webtoons from here forward, in light of mangastream being shut down:

"If you haven't seen it already, Mangastream has decided to stop working on WSJ series overall. The important part is, We think it is a good place for us to end too...

This may come as a surprise, but we have decided to stop working on WSJ series and focus on our Webtoons and other series from different magazines (YJ, WSM and so on).

The idea is to let this turn of the decade change the scanlation scene, hoping services like MangaPlus (MP) can grow and put out more free content. Giving way to a new era of scanlation, fueled by the wills and wants of manga fans that want a free, accessible and legal alternative that supports the mangaka. We hope that this will improve the quality of both the scans and translations that MP offers (only time will tell).

As for the projects effected by this the list is as followed:
- Black Clover
- We Can't Study
- My Hero Academia
- One Piece
- The Promised Neverland
- Jujutsu Kaisen
- Samurai 8
- Dr. Stone
- Dr. Stone Reboot

Since many people in our team love the series we work on, and we want to keep to keep supporting their method of learning, we will be working on some of the series from that list for ourselves only, and will only be sharing with Staff (This is being added so if someone mentions about working on something we don't get shit for it).

Also, this would have marked MS's 10th year! So good luck and farewell to them catsalutears

This is a new beginning, and end, to a era of scanlation

We hope you all support MangaPlus! If they aren't doing a good job, email them catsir
sparkles Now that everyone is reading this, Also adding another announcement that the Xmas event we are running only lasts till December 24th! So please hand in your submissions!"

I

Inspector_Mu

But then again, the narrator said in MF that WB was the equal of "even" Roger. Comparing Quakebeard to Roger. Emphasizing Roger as the peak by saying "even" Roger.
wb was equal to roger, but so far we havent seen quake wb yet.
it is true that wb matched roger but did he have his df when he fought roger? so far nope

anyway,, it seems like roger didnt fight wb after so many years he cant even remember himself
maybe they fought 32 years ago or 33 years ago

wb was equal to roger, but so far we havent seen quake wb yet.
it is true that wb matched roger but did he have his df when he fought roger? so far nope

anyway,, it seems like roger didnt fight wb after so many years he cant even remember himself
maybe they fought 32 years ago or 33 years ago
The Quake fruit is an incredibly powerful fruit. In fact the strongest Paramecia. Hyped to be able to destroy the world. WB's hype was solely based on that fruit. And even then he was placed along with Roger. If DFless WB was = Roger, then Gura WB would be >> Roger.

Status
Not open for further replies.