Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not co-signing Topi’s argument nor involving myself in it. I was just responding to the two lines that I quoted where you said the carrot eating is a sexual innuendo
if we want to compare, let’s compare with Lola Bunny instead of Bugs Bunny. Both Carrot & Lola are anthropomorphic female rabbits, right? But Lola doesn’t eat carrots, only Bugs. Even from the same Warner Bros company, with Tiny Toons, Buster & Babs Bunny also don’t eat carrots. Or do you want to make the same case that Bugs eats carrots for sexual innuendo and he’s gay or at least bisexual? It can happen though.

if we want to compare, let’s compare with Lola Bunny instead of Bugs Bunny. Both Carrot & Lola are anthropomorphic female rabbits, right? But Lola doesn’t eat carrots, only Bugs. Even from the same Warner Bros company, with Tiny Toons, Buster & Babs Bunny also don’t eat carrots. Or do you want to make the same case that Bugs eats carrots for sexual innuendo and he’s gay or at least bisexual? It can happen though.
what are you talking about seriously?? All I’m saying is that carrot eating carrots is NOT a sexual innuendo and comes from somewhere else, so it’s not an innuendo in bugs case either

Bugs bunny is the most famous anthropomorphic rabbit in existence and he’s where the carrot reference comes from, whether the other Warner bros rabbits eat carrots or not is irrelevant… Lola bunny wasn’t even created until the mid 90s, almost 60 years after bugs.

I literally don’t understand how you can argue otherwise:josad::josad::josad:

what are you talking about seriously?? All I’m saying is that carrot eating carrots is NOT a sexual innuendo and comes from somewhere else, so it’s not an innuendo in bugs case either

Bugs bunny is the most famous anthropomorphic rabbit in existence and he’s where the carrot reference comes from, whether the other Warner bros rabbits eat carrots or not is irrelevant… Lola bunny wasn’t even created until the mid 90s, almost 60 years after bugs.

I literally don’t understand how you can argue otherwise:josad::josad::josad:
you really don’t get my point? *sigh* again, I should say that it’s double standard that Yamato haters can counter her joining because of Yamato’s DF is based on real life animals, while Carrot can be supported just because she’s based on another fictional character. It should be an apple to apple comparison.

And for Carrot’s case that I say it’s a sexual innuendo, well it’s to counter Topi’s argument, especially few days ago he said Yamato is a “bitch”. So it’s okay for Yamato haters to say that Yamato is a bitch, but it’s not okay to say that Carrot is a horny bunny? Again, double standard.

and actually I laughed it off when Yamato haters say she’s a bitch because of her DF. The hatred on Yamato is too high that Yamato haters start to get delusional, and can’t differentiate between dogs & wolves :gokulaugh:

Last edited:
you really don’t get my point? *sigh* again, I should say that it’s double standard that Yamato’s DF is based on real life animals, while Carrot is based on another fictional character. It should be an apple to apple comparison.

And for Carrot’s case that I say it’s a sexual innuendo, well it’s to counter Topi’s argument, especially few days ago he said Yamato is a “bitch”. So it’s okay for Yamato haters to say that Yamato is a bitch, but it’s not okay to say that Carrot is a horny bunny? Again, double standard.

i don’t keep up with Topi so I wouldn’t know what he said a few days ago, so like I said before I was only responding to you saying that carrots were a sexual innuendo. I wasn’t talking in reference to Yamato at all so… Anyways this is going in circles so I’m gonna stop replying now

i don’t keep up with Topi so I wouldn’t know what he said a few days ago, so like I said before I was only responding to you saying that carrots were a sexual innuendo. I wasn’t talking in reference to Yamato at all so… Anyways this is going in circles so I’m gonna stop replying now
great! Because you’re one of the most reasonable Carrot fans TBH

It is heavily foreshadowed that there are going to be another 3 members. Vivi was confirmed to be number 13 from the Vivre Card Databook and Carrot and Yamato will join!!! And for me, this will be my reasons why would they join and their roles on the ship:
  • 11th Member of the Straw Hat Pirate - Carrot - Lookout
    • She would sneak into the Thousand Sunny after Wano, just like what Neko and Inu did with Whitebeard and Luffy would not allow her to leave and ask her to officially join. I know the anime stuff is not reliable but it is heavily implied that she is already part of the crew from the recent episodes. From the manga's point of view, we don't know yet what happened after their battle against Perospero. Carrot would be a great addition since she's been with them for a really long time. And her combatant skill is also a great addition when it comes to battle.
    • As per the role, she could replace Zoro as the official lookout of the crew. Franky used to be the Helmsman but Jinbe replaced him as the official Helmsman of the crew.
  • 12th Member of the Straw Hat Pirate - Yamato - Scribe
    • Like Oden, Yamato would push herself to join the crew and leave Wano. Luffy will then ask her to join since she had a connection with Ace. With the revelation of her Devil Fruit, it would be a great addition to the crew since we don't have a Mythical Zoan user yet. And when she was first introduced her skills are kinda powerful even with Seastone handcuff.
    • As per the role, just like Carrot, she will be the official Scribe of the crew. She would be like Oden for Whitebeard.
  • 13th Member of the Straw Hat - Vivi - Tactician/Strategist
    • We really don't know what happened after the events of the Levely, but I believed someone really died and it is not Sabo. Oda won't do that to Lufffy again! I believe the one who died is King Cobra and they are pinning the murder against Sabo because they've tried to attack Mari Geoise but they failed. Sabo would then rescue Vivi and Vivi would train under the Revolutionary Army to revenge against the World Government. She would them meet with Luffy before the final battle. It is also foreshadowed on the final Chapter of the Alabasta Arc that she would join again on the future.
    • As per the Role, she would be the Strategist/Tactician of the group. The crew doesn't have this member yet. Initially, Jinbe was the strategist in Whole Cake Island Arc when they joined forces with the Firetank Pirates. Vivi would fill this role.
I'm really pushing this through, so I made some edits for this.

It is heavily foreshadowed that there are going to be another 3 members. Vivi was confirmed to be number 13 from the Vivre Card Databook and Carrot and Yamato will join!!! And for me, this will be my reasons why would they join and their roles on the ship:
  • 11th Member of the Straw Hat Pirate - Carrot - Lookout
    • She would sneak into the Thousand Sunny after Wano, just like what Neko and Inu did with Whitebeard and Luffy would not allow her to leave and ask her to officially join. I know the anime stuff is not reliable but it is heavily implied that she is already part of the crew from the recent episodes. From the manga's point of view, we don't know yet what happened after their battle against Perospero. Carrot would be a great addition since she's been with them for a really long time. And her combatant skill is also a great addition when it comes to battle.
    • As per the role, she could replace Zoro as the official lookout of the crew. Franky used to be the Helmsman but Jinbe replaced him as the official Helmsman of the crew.
  • 12th Member of the Straw Hat Pirate - Yamato - Scribe
    • Like Oden, Yamato would push herself to join the crew and leave Wano. Luffy will then ask her to join since she had a connection with Ace. With the revelation of her Devil Fruit, it would be a great addition to the crew since we don't have a Mythical Zoan user yet. And when she was first introduced her skills are kinda powerful even with Seastone handcuff.
    • As per the role, just like Carrot, she will be the official Scribe of the crew. She would be like Oden for Whitebeard.
  • 13th Member of the Straw Hat - Vivi - Tactician/Strategist
    • We really don't know what happened after the events of the Levely, but I believed someone really died and it is not Sabo. Oda won't do that to Lufffy again! I believe the one who died is King Cobra and they are pinning the murder against Sabo because they've tried to attack Mari Geoise but they failed. Sabo would then rescue Vivi and Vivi would train under the Revolutionary Army to revenge against the World Government. She would them meet with Luffy before the final battle. It is also foreshadowed on the final Chapter of the Alabasta Arc that she would join again on the future.
    • As per the Role, she would be the Strategist/Tactician of the group. The crew doesn't have this member yet. Initially, Jinbe was the strategist in Whole Cake Island Arc when they joined forces with the Firetank Pirates. Vivi would fill this role.
Regarding the Straw Hat Grand Fleet was really unexpected after the Dressrosa Arc but my theory is that this is just another foreshadowing from Oda. There is going to be an actual Grand Fleet that Luffy would form and basically, these Commanders are the ones they've already met in the New World. And this would help them for the Final Arc. So here are my bets:
  • 1st Commander - Trafalgar D. Water Law - Heart Pirates
    • Law has been an ally since Punk Hazard up to the present and he will definitely ally with Luffy till the very ends since he has a goal to know what is the meaning of "D Clan".
  • 2nd Commander - Smoker - G-5 Marines
    • Smoker was an ally in Punk Hazard and he will definitely realize that the World Government and Marines are the actual villains and would see the good in Luffy and his crew,
  • 3rd Commander - Kozuki Momonosuke - Kozuki Clan
    • Momo has been an ally since Punk Hazard and he will continue the legacy of his father under the Kozuki Clan. Momo will stay at Wano and form his own retainers with the help of the Samurais and the Minks.
  • 4th Commander - Aladine - New Fishman Pirates
    • We haven't seen what happened to them after the Whole Cake Island Arc. There is something fishy (get the pun there?) that Jinbe just appeared in Wano and will surely see this after Wano.
  • 5th Commander - Charlotte Katakuri - New Big Mom Pirates
    • We don't know if Katakuri is on the ship with the Big Mom Pirates but at the end of Whole Cake Island Arc, we saw him realizing something about Luffy. Big Mom Pirates will be divided into two, one under Katakuri and one under Perospero. Perospero would never be under Luffy and will still continue to be against them but Katakuri would form his own crew under Luffy.
  • 6th Commander - Marco - Whitebeard Pirates
    • At the beginning of Wano Arc, we wondered if Whitebeard Pirates would be back since Marco was shown when Nekomamushi asks him for help. After Wano, Marco would gather the remaining Whitebeard Pirates and join Luffy.
  • 7th Commander - O-Tama - New Beast Pirates
    • So this is a bit of a stretch but I think Tama would form her own crew with the Gifters and explore the sea. I bet even Page One and Ulti would join her.
These are just my theory and I know it won't really happen but yeah, only Oda knows what would the story be.
:whitepress:

Sup 🗿

Ive been looking alot at the nakama thread here and on arlong park recently and before wano ends i just wanted to say my thoughts on the whole next strawhat thing.

Part 1
My pros and cons for each potential member

Tama
Pros
• I just really wanted her to join during the beginning of wano 💁‍♀️
• Luffy and her relationship is cute and he even let her wear his hat
• She knew ace and they promised that one day shed join his crew
• Luffy aka ace's brother will probably help him compete that promise just like how he'll help bring food to all the people of wano and defeat kaido
• Even before tama found out they were actually related she saw alot of similarities between them and she also has a similar love/admiration for both
• She's played a massive role in onigashima and help the alliance. So its not like she's your average kid
• Could be wano representative maybe
• She could join as an apprentice a position thats been mentioned quit a bit in recent years

Cons
• Even tho shes been more than helpful so far in the war shes still not strong enough to defend herself from most opponents by herself. Making going out to sea extremely dangerous for her and whoever has to be constantly making sure shes ok. She might be able to train and get stronger but idk
• Her devil fruit sadly doesn't seem like the most useful or helpful outside of wano unless oda starts introducing alot more random strong animal companions everywhere she goes which i kinda doubt
• Zoro might already count as a wano representative through his ancestors
• Might stay in wano to travel with luffy at a future time

Yamato
Pros
• Really fun and standout design
• Automatically made a connection with luffy as soon as they appeared and has been getting lots of attention ever since
• Knew ace and hit it off automatically with him with ace letting yamato learn alot about luffy even before they met. Even knowing luffy's true dream something most dont know audience included
• Wants to be free and even stated wanting to go out to sea with luffy specifically
• Definitely more than strong enough to defend themselves
• Knows about the dawn
• Is a different species not representing within the crew/fleet
• If someone like tama/momo joins could be a designated bodyguard/protector

Cons
• Wants to be like oden without really knowing what that really means and just not having many of the same traits/qualities. Yamato might give up the oden stuff by the end of the arc tho
• Could stay in wano at least for a little while longer till luffy returns similar to tama. Tho the main reason for staying would be different. Could be the protector of wano while its boarders are open to stop other bad people from taking over again or not
• Also imo yamato so far seems kinda mary sue-ish to me tho it could change soon
• Probably wont join if carrot does since they basically have the same goal just wanting to travel and help the strawhats reach the down aswell as looking pretty similar in zoan especially if its all white too
• If they don't join itd be funny

Carrot
Pros
• Personality wise fit well with the wci side of the crew having cute relationships with most of them
• Definitely enjoys traveling and going on adventures
• Mink representative
• Even if not a full on member could join like inu and neko did with oden
• Is strong enough or at least not that weak compared to some of the other stawhats. Aka can defend herself
• Knows about the dawn from pedro and how the strawhats are really important in order to get to that point
• She will likely carry pedros will in someway with his dream being to help bring the world to its dawn doin whatever he could. Its also something the minks in general have been waiting for for centuries alongside the kouzuki
• Her connection to pedro the nox captain could parallel jinbe and the sun pirates
• Could be lookout and/or astronomer cause of her connection to the moon but mainly because ive always wanted one since monet and because having one definitely means we goin to space eventually 🗿

Cons
• One of the more less interesting minks imo like if i got to pick one to join i feel like pekoms is just way more fun and interesting. Like shes strong for her age but she really doesn't stick out too much with how many other standout minks there are
• Her sulong form is very limited. Maybe she can learn away around it but ?
• Her fighting style is pretty bland. Unlike jinbe who also has a species specific fighting style carrot is definitely far from the best or strongest user of it. There was the old theory that shed eat monets snow fruit but at this point i doubt it lol. But hey if she ends up eating a devil fruit or even smile or something thatd definitely help 🤷‍♀️
• Her design isn't all that interesting either 🗿 a smile could change it up maybe or just her getting maybe fucked up pretty bad where she for some reason needs augmentations or modifications or anything
• Probably wont join if yamato does since they basically have the same goal just wanting to travel and help the strawhats reach the down aswell as looking pretty similar in zoan especially if its all white too
• If they dont join itd be funny

Momo
Pros
• Hes currently the one i want most to join out of all the potential contenders
• He definitely has the most potential to be the most like oden imo even more than yamato
• Because hes not an only child even if he doesn't become shogun right away hiyori might be able to hold that position until he comes back. And oda definitely loves to have his princesses becoming leaders of their countries
• Luffy already views and treats momo like a man so him being young doesn't really mean much
• Is wano wano and kouzuki representative
• If the devil fruit number theory ends up being true oda might consider his a loophole since its not a real one. So hes still able to do it if he wants
• Also tho i very much doubt kinemon is actually dead because one piece if he is maybe momo can eat his fruit to finish off the theory 🤔. Even better Id also love if tengu guy fixes 1 of kinemons broken swords that way momo can inherit 1 sword each from each of his dads and the same 2 sword style they both used
• Completely off of momo but since kumas paw fruit also fits maybe carrot can get it somehow later on. Not my favorite idea but eh she does use paw gauntlets so 🤷‍♀️
• Is just as important if not more important than luffy in being neccessary to bringing the dawn
• He could join as apprentice and definitely has the most potential to learn from the strawhats. Like for example he could learn how to read the poneglyphs from Robin, swordsmanship from zoro and brook, better control over his zoan with chopper, etc. etc. This way he comes back to wano the best he can be for them

Cons
• Might just want to stay in to automatically become shogun
• Isn't that strong yet

Part 2
I think well get 1 member to represent all 4 road poneglyph

1 originally at Fishman island (currently?)- jinbe
1 at zou - a mink i guess carrot
1 at wano/onigashima - momo/yamato
Wherever big mom got hers - giants/kings race/3 eyes(pudding🤔)/other/idk

Ps
maybe see yall next year 💁‍♀️
Id still be lurking this thread every now and then as well as the my hero and op news section
Either way hope yall are all doin good all healthy and happy and shit
Well bye 👏
Welcome back dude. It’s been a while. Glad you’re doing okay.

I noticed that 'GO' and 'MU' Luffy's DF can be either '5' and '6' also '9' and '6'.
Currently, majority fan predicted Gomu is 56. What if its actually 96.
Then, there'll be left '2' and '5' or rearrange '5' and '2' which is high chance for
5='i'
2='nu'

FUCKKKKK...... :lusalty:
Greg recently said that Oda purposely trolls people with that theory so don’t expect it to matter lol

Status
Not open for further replies.