Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
she had 2 fucking years to learn, and you're talking about 2 months, like i said it's an obvious ass pull.
sanji couldn't even use hardening in WCI, and he's a main fighter.
Luffy had 2years training too but he bloom his haki in extrem situations, he learn two different adv haki forms. As Rayleigh said haki blooms in extrem situation. Robin had her training and knowledge, only thing was left was Experience and she get it. What I can see: Robin had knowledge about haki and train it but she couldn't use it yet. Then after DR and many encounters her training began to bloom her potential where she learn haki and train it.

I mean Luffy,Zoro and Sanji fucking get stronger in two hours when they go with the train to enies Lobby. Why Robin can't became stronger and having haki now after two months?

I think what peeves me it that Robin and Nami got pretty sublime powerups so far, but:

- Jinbe hasn't really shown anything new (his new "secret" punch didnt look different at all from his last punches). His Judo throw was great though, I liked that.

- Franky only had 1 new move with the V sword and it wasn't what defeated Sasaki. It always wasn't even part of his main body.

- Usopp has received literally nothing so far lol

- Chopper got an extension on Monster point but I didn't lead to him doing anything big in the end. Queen was playing around with him. It's also boring. Granted, Chopperjiji might lead to something.

- Brook I'll hold off in until I see what happens, but same deal atm. He's shown a few new moves though, it's cool.

This is why I sort of hope the male F6 members at least have something up their sleeve (in Oda's classic seismic fashion lol) leads to WsW, Sasaki and Page 1 getting up via recovery or awakening for Jinbe, Franky and Usopp. More honestly needs to be shown. More needs to be done.

Definitely wouldn't be peeved if BM and Ulti get up too, but at least Robin and Nami got something out of it in the plot already so it's good. These 5 guys....not to much imo

Last edited:
Why? I 100 percent understand that One Piece is written for the shonen demographic, so Oda's writing style doesn't bother me one bit. I'm not looking for Berserk level thematics when reading One Piece.
But you should be able to be critical of the series. If the only thing that make you critical is a literal plot breaking/ruining moment, something’s off.

I guess the flashback about sabo and koala is about them teaching robin how to use armament haki since robin df is very suitable for that type of haki which is body part fighting. So i guess she uses full body armament on her new technique. For momo tho, i dont give a fuck about shinobu df ability but i think there's two possibilties why momo told her to turn him to adult. First, to carry Luffy much faster to Onigashima, second and the most chance to happen is to undone the cloud. Kaido did the cloud at a large scale that is maybe considering of his age, size and controlling it very well to flot Onigashima. So maybe momo figure that on his age, size that he can't do it on a large scale as Kaido unless he became an adult for a while.

Who says she did nothing. The time frame would account for her trying to master it. If she only got the gist of it post Dressrosa while training all up to that point, and in Wano she can use it at will with certain potency, then there's not a big issue.
Who says full body CoA is a big deal. I ain't seeing no top tier doing that. Not even top YC's :milaugh:
i'm upset just for the sake of consistency.

sanji for example is a main fighter and his armament was so weak to defend against vergo, and he didn't improve at all since then til WCI where he got on his knee from blocking judge's spear.

and now you trying to convince me that robin that didn't have any serious fight, improved her haki way more than sanji who's a main fighter.

i just can't accept that.

Obviously makes more sense to Zoro kill Kaido than Oden's son who lived through all of that shit and saw his family and friends getting killed brutally right in front of him and that everyone puts confidence on him

:kobeha:
If ZKK doesnt happen, that's very logical for it not to happen, which I am absolutely fine with.

Oden's son is going to magically get to Yonko level via aging 15-20 years. Can you please explain how that is magically going to happen?

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.