Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this particular flashback suggests that robin could performe CoA hardening since the timeskip
and she let this happen

this is haki we're talking about, luffy needed 7 days to master advanced haki, and luffy is a s called haki genius and fights very powerfull opponents on a regular basis, robin had no serious fights, that justifies this sudden jump in strength, not even sanji can do hardening yet.

as of WCI he only has a weak invisible CoA.
So because Zoro didn't use it at FI and at PH he didn't have it too?

I dislike how hax the 4 Elite Guard were
Lille was good before he turned into a literal golden chicken
Oh yeah that design was weird and yeah they were insane lmao. But I guess it fits into the constraints of it being the "end".

Do you think i should reread? is the rest of the arcs very important to understand the last story arc?

I do remember the overall plot of all of the arcs, and remember most powers / characters, i might not remember some names and stuff. I don't remember a lot of the Fullbringers arc tho.
If you have time, I would lol. There are...quite a few things that do tie back to early themes

Which is less problematic than Robin suddenly awakening Hardening and using it without any problems.
It’s not sudden. She was told how haki works by the revolutionaries most likely hence the flashback but she just couldn’t use it herself for whatever reason until now

if you want to say she had training then that’s fine. In the story there is a whole one month time gap between Dressrosa and now.

If you want to say she isn’t using haki for the first time here, then she you can claim she had started training it in this one month gap

But claiming she had it BEFORE this one month is literally ignoring the fact that she doesn’t use it at all in situations where she should. She would have literally captured Ceaser from like a kilometer away and ended the punk hazard arc if she could use it

And that’s not ignoring the fact that Luffy can sense this shit and doesn’t sense it from her

this particular flashback suggests that robin could performe CoA hardening since the timeskip
and she let this happen

this is haki we're talking about, luffy needed 7 days to master advanced haki, and luffy is a s called haki genius and fights very powerfull opponents on a regular basis, robin had no serious fights, that justifies this sudden jump in strength, not even sanji can do hardening yet.

as of WCI he only has a weak invisible CoA.
She was protecting Rebecca.

exactly. this only makes zoro going up to kaido even more possible. even if momo grows up he isnt magically gaining CoO & CoA. its much more believable for him to use ame no habakiri and cut the final head of orochi.
This is what I have been trying to argue this whole time. It's the most reasonable. You dont magically gain swordsmanship or haki without training them, and shinobu's power doesnt skip that process

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
This is what I have been trying to argue this whole time. It's the most reasonable. You dont magically gain swordsmanship or haki without training them, and shinobu's power doesnt skip that process
yeah. its a property of a person's spirit when oda showed sanji using CoO in nami's body in punk hazard.

momo growing up wont train his spirit/will in CoO and CoA. he's gonna use Ame no Habakiri to kill Orochi - just like the mythology where the god susanoo uses ame no habakiri to kill the 8 headed monster orochi.

Status
Not open for further replies.