Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
End of chapter is just bait.
Next chapter begins with Shinobu telling Momo her power doesn't work of living things.
Then Luffy tells Momo to take his time to grow, and let his allies help him right now, something similar to his speech to Vivi about "bet our lives as well."
No way Oda would do something so retarded as "adult Momo".
This is the most logical comment I have read on this matter this whole thread

I am on board with this theory as well because it's more plausible than the actual story itself

yeah. its a property of a person's spirit when oda showed sanji using CoO in nami's body in punk hazard.

momo growing up wont train his spirit/will in CoO and CoA. he's gonna use Ame no Habakiri to kill Orochi - just like the mythology where the god susanoo uses ame no habakiri to kill the 8 headed monster orochi.
Orochi, a terrible swordsman, Momo when he becomes an adult will still have the same swordsman skills

Ame no Habikiri- Snake Slayer
Orochi- Mythological Snake with 1 head left

Orochi- Former Rule/ Main Antagonist of Wano who still has a following from Fukoro(whatever his name is)

Momo- Future Ruler, needs to slain Orochi

The pieces all connect
Post automatically merged:

Conservatorship

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
This is the most logical comment I have read on this matter this whole thread

I am on board with this theory as well because it's more plausible than the actual story itself
if it was toki's fruit making momo grow up it was believable. this is just set up by oda for that scene where luffy gives hope to momo lol.

It’s not sudden. She was told how haki works by the revolutionaries most likely hence the flashback but she just couldn’t use it herself for whatever reason until now

if you want to say she had training then that’s fine. In the story there is a whole one month time gap between Dressrosa and now.

If you want to say she isn’t using haki for the first time here, then she you can claim she had started training it in this one month gap

But claiming she had it BEFORE this one month is literally ignoring the fact that she doesn’t use it at all in situations where she should. She would have literally captured Ceaser from like a kilometer away and ended the punk hazard arc if she could use it

And that’s not ignoring the fact that Luffy can sense this shit and doesn’t sense it from her
Which makes it sudden...

I never said that though...

Just like Luffy not using G4, and several other abilities Strawhats keep hidden.
We have no idea what the limit of Robin´s blooming is in terms of distance.

Which is the only discrepancy, as i said, still not as much as jumping to full body Hardening.
We are repeating the same stuff.

I feel bad for Brook . Our WCI MVP dont deserve to fight only against number and headliner .

I just hope he get to fight proper opponet .
Maybe CP0 , BM crew or Apoo .

Some of y'all are panicking too much lol. I doubt Momo is suddenly gonna become a Top Tier coz he ages 20 years or so. However, I can defo see him being as strong as the likes of Ashura Doji etc. Momo's roles this arc are pretty obvious imo:
1.) Stop Onigashima from falling whilst Luffy & Kaido duke it out for the finale
2.) Defeat Orochi
3.) and maybe give Kaido PTSD:milaugh:

He isn't beating Kaido, that is Luffy's job.

All that said tho, I will say however that, the fact that the scar Oden gave Kaido hasn't been opened yet might be a cause for worry for those that don't want him to be too strong:catsweat:
I doubt Oda would go that far but, it is there for the taking :catsweat:

is it just me but every time I see momo, I always feel how much better his arc would be if oda introduce him a bit older, like cobys age.then he can leverage to be more dynamic with his power level, also would relate more with shonen audience.

but the more I see it. I kinda agree with those who is saying this is bait. like oden reaperance

This is what I have been trying to argue this whole time. It's the most reasonable. You dont magically gain swordsmanship or haki without training them, and shinobu's power doesnt skip that process
Unless, once again, her ability is maturing stuff that would get there in the first place, meaning a sort of time travel.

Like, let´s say Momo would have done that in the next 10 years, training and so on, maybe her ability is to mature stuff to what they would get do eventually.

is it just me but every time I see momo, I always feel how much better his arc would be if oda introduce him a bit older, like cobys age.then he can leverage to be more dynamic with his power level, also would relate more with shonen audience.

but the more I see it. I kinda agree with those who is saying this is bait. like oden reaperance
No never, he is fine for his purpose.

End of chapter is just bait.
Next chapter begins with Shinobu telling Momo her power doesn't work of living things.
Then Luffy tells Momo to take his time to grow, and let his allies help him right now, something similar to his speech to Vivi about "bet our lives as well."
No way Oda would do something so retarded as "adult Momo".

You'd think but Vivi/Luffy weren't forced to travel 20 years in the future and have a younger sibling who is now older than they are. Not only that Momo is technically burdened with being too young to lead. It's a hefty part of his character and this arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.