One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capone new bounty is most like 1.000.000.000B if you looking closer to his wanted poster, 9 zeros and one at the top, so Capone get a huge bounty aswell!!!

Roger and Whitebeard most like using advanced CoA. Whitebeard didn't get the scar with means he most like battle Roger again later in a serious battle.
I disagree. I've counted and it's hard to tell what it is. Oda does it have a problem revealing bounties so why would he make it so hard for us to see if you really wanted to let us know what the bounty is.

Inconclusive at this time.

I disagree. I've counted and it's hard to tell what it is. Oda does it have a problem revealing bounties so why would he make it so hard for us to see if you really wanted to let us know what the bounty is.

Inconclusive at this time.
Agree I check it up again and it can be even still under 1B. Since Oda don't draw the first bounty numbers even though we know Capone bounty show that his bounty increase, but we can't clearly see if he has 10numbers or 9,in my opinion it seems like he had 9numbers with would mean under 1b bounty range.

We know Morgans was dickriding the Supernovas, as Luffy, Capone get the same threatment, probably Morgans bring some lies about Capone to the Navy as " he did fight all top commanders of Big mom and even battle of Big mom, he was the right hand men of the Strawhat in the plan to kill Big mom" so the Navy give him a huge bounty aswell. Even though 1B for Capone is still very huge, but at least I can say now that Perospero was able to stop a 1B men(@Buusatan94 ) xD.
Well it's another proof of how flawed the bounty system after the "God Usopp" thing.
Post automatically merged:

The caractere tend to he canon since oda makes them, its more about the movie plot that îs non canon since IT doesnt fit in the manga arcs
Not really, even if Oda makes the designing and writing of the movie characters that doesn't make them canon. Only Shiki and Dr Indigo and some of Shiki's allies who were present in both Strong World and chapter 0 are canon characters.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Tell me if I got this right:
While Mihawk's nameless slash failed to defeat a man made of diamond, Roger's named slash failed to defeat a man made of flesh and bones?
Mihawk>Roger confirmed. :milaugh:
So it isn't King Haki but extremely powerful CoA

Pro

Strong CoA but not yet advanced one ( in DR)

@playa4321
What that means is that they are leaking too much haki which means they dont have as good control over it as the Grandmaster who just trained to prevent Haki leaks.
So young but already better Haki master than PK and WSM... :catpole:

So anyone else thinks Oda is just fuckin with us at this point with the swordsman/not swordsman shit?

He makes it as ambigous as it can possibly be lol

Probably so that he can visit forums like this and enjoy the shitstorm while eating popcorn :suresure:
Oda doesn't give a damn about it, the only reason this gets "discussed" to no end are a bunch of retarded fans.

Oda doesn't give a damn about it, the only reason this gets "discussed" to no end are a bunch of retarded fans.
lol how could he not care when it affects the second most popular character directly?

If Oda starts introducing people who use swords but are not swordsmen left and right of course its gonna make Zoro's dream look dumb

and have some asterisk to it

Oda and his another inconsistent then lol
"But once your bounty goes 300 mil it's so hard to go up again!!"
Here we goes Capone goes 1 bil just by jobbing the entire WCI arc

And now kid Whitebeard Pirates can go against adult Roger Pirates? Lol
No wonder he offscreens major fights because he doesn't want his powerlevel inconsitency be exposed
Capone 1bil?

Status
Not open for further replies.