Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
In all honesty Shinobu's power is the mature mature fruit, it's basically a variant of "Time Time" Fruit only that you can only go forward in time. If you think about what she's done till now, it makes sense. For instance making handcuffs rust. Metal rusts over time, Shinobu just hastens that process. So if Momo gets older (let's say by 20 years), he'd be as strong as he would have been if he kept training for 20 years. So I wouldn't put Haki off the table tbh
nah iirc it was specified in the vivre cards that it doesnt work on living things right?

Now Robin is finally making use of her moniker, "Demon Child."

Also, for those that think that Momo is attempting to be stronger by growing older, that's a braindead thinking. He's only trying to become a larger Dragon and I can't wait to see the face off between Kaido and Luffy and Momo in his Dragon form. Hopefully, he's as huge a Kaido.

and that doesn't mean she can't use haki to protect herself!
she could harden the flowers that's covering them for all i care, just give us a hint that she can use it.
if the flashback was in wano, i won't mind, but we saw her interactions with sabo, coala and haki in dressrosa, and non of them discussed haki, so the flashback only happened during the timeskip, and that means that she learned haki since then, and oda chose to cheaply hide it just to reveal it in a nonsensical manner.
Applying on stuff is next level CoA, as we have heard in this arc.
Why would they randomly discuss Haki?

If Momo just gets older (i.e. just physically stronger via being a 28 year old man) and has a much larger Dragon form, then its not really an issue imo.

He still shouldn't be that good with swordsmanship, Zoro only taught him for a few weeks, but it should be enough to defeat orochi if needed.

Aging shouldn't be the issue, but obtaining actual powerups would be silly. He should still be an immature pervert too lol.
I was not talking about that, I was saying in the scenario Momo gets Yonko level powers after Shinobu ages him, yes it would be the worst thing to happen in OP

I was not talking about that, I was saying in the scenario Momo gets Yonko level powers after Shinobu ages him, yes it would be the worst thing to happen in OP
Yeah that's what I mean. I'm agreeing in that aging is the problem. Gaining random powers from it outside of natural strength/growth would be weird. He should still suck as a swordsman, suck as using his devil fruit, and suck at being an adult lol

what purpose?to be a centerpiece of a rebelion? to have him grow and fit his fathers shoes? A teen would fit that better lol

oden was introduce as a 18yo with all his feats,
wouldt it be a better if momo was close to that age without any similar accomplishment to oden?

I would say so
As leader of a country allied with the Ancient Kingdom and who gets inspired by Luffy to fulfill his purpose.
Just like Shirahoshi, or Coby for Marines or Rebecca for Dressrosa or Vivi for Alabasta.

No because strong people usually are not reliant on Luffy.

In all honesty Shinobu's power is the mature mature fruit, it's basically a variant of "Time Time" Fruit only that you can only go forward in time. If you think about what she's done till now, it makes sense. For instance making handcuffs rust. Metal rusts over time, Shinobu just hastens that process. So if Momo gets older (let's say by 20 years), he'd be as strong as he would have been if he kept training for 20 years. So I wouldn't put Haki off the table tbh
That would be the worst plot armor and the worst thing to ever happen in OP, that's again just my opinion.

Here is the counter, why not do it to Luffy and luffy would become stronger than Kaido in (20 years)

Logically it should be he gains more strength because he is an adult but still has the same/very similar swordsmanship skills, etc

he already did enough. this is just bad writing if we get a walmart kozuki oden lol
not for me no, he can most def get away with. the time fruit not able to go back to the past is a clear stance that oda know his limit.
hyperbolic time chamber would not break the story especially if luffy was much weaker than kaido in the earlier arc.

dont kid yourself hiperbolic training would be way more believable compared to hyogoros haki training.

Yeah that's what I mean. I'm agreeing in that aging is the problem. Gaining random powers from it outside of natural strength/growth would be weird. He should still suck as a swordsman, suck as using his devil fruit, and suck at being an adult lol
You and I have the same philosophy on this where it's fine if he is say 28 for example, obviously is going to gain strength, better formed Dragon from his devil fruit etc, but not the power of Yonko or mature as if he trained those additional years

This is not DBZ and the hyperbolic time chamber

However, the idea that Zoro could potentially use Wado (not Enma, that's key because Zoro has had it for far longer and Ame also cut Kaido, so Enma's capability to is not exactly unique), kill Kaido, and turn the blade black could have additional merit. Zoro, a possible Shimotsuki, using his other Shimotsuki forged blade (technically Enma's real sibling) after 10+ years to "Ryuuma" Kaido could actually be a great thing. Kawamatsu would finally realize Zoro wasn't crazy about Ryuuma. Tengu may actually gift Zoro Nidai to upgrade his Sandai by the end of the arc. Zoro could also potentially "parallel" Momo in terms of both characters killing the monsters of Wano, with Momo using Ame for this exact reason against Orochi.
What does it matter that Zoro has had Wado for longer? Black blades are forged through their history of battle with the wielder.
Thanks to Oden, Enma already has a long history of battle; all it needs is one more battle to turn black (a.ka. the one we're in).
Wado killing Kaido and becoming black throws out the entire emphasis put on Enma in this arc.

that begs the question: why didnt shinobu do it earlier or why didnt she do it on luffy. if oda does that tbh id probably drop the manga lmfao
I think we need to wait, like most other things. Even if it happens, nothing is explicitly saying it will make you literally stronger like if you are doing a personal timeskip and gaining powers.

A lot of what Momo hated about himself was just being too Young. Age allows him to at least look older/more imposing. It allows him to rule Wano properly. It allows him to also be older than his sister again.

I think the most we'll see is Older Momo using his dragon form to shock/surprise Kaido

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.