Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, of course lol, but unless Robin is about look like the girl from the Ring by multiplying her hair, what is she multiplying on her body that's making her appear "Black"?
Nothing. It could be literally nothing and Oda just wants a black clone coz it looks cool

as far as we know, in the context of the flashback as far as we know, haki has nothing to do with it

So essentially if this is haki, it’s just a random thing that is being dropped on us with NO context. Like literally none.

Yeah, no... lol
Enma's hasn't served its purpose no matter which angle you look at it from.
If Enma's purpose is Oden's goal, then it hasn't achieved that yet.
If Enma's purpose is to destroy Kaido as Kawamatsu suggests when talking about swords in general, then it hasn't achieved that either.
If Enma's purpose is Zoro's goal of slicing Kaido into pieces, unachieved too.

I've got no clue what "Hiyori and Tengu" thing you're talking about.
They never suggest that Enma's purpose in this arc is to give Kaido a cut.
They never even talk about Enma's purpose in this arc.

Again, it doesn't matter if Zoro has been through more battles with it.
Zoro doesn't need to recreate all of Oden's experiences with Enma for it to be black.
Enma ALREADY has that experience of battle, hence Zoro needs to do little with it for it to be forged black.
Lol I don't care man, Enma/Wado, it doesn't matter.

But every context enma has been used in has been with cutting/harming Kaido, not actually killing him. The attempt was made already and it didn't happen. I'm just saying from a ideological standpoint, it's better if it's his primary blade which is related to Enma. Enma is not his primary blade.

H

humanbeing

Still doubt it is haki, I doubt Oda would reveal BOTH fishman karate and haki the same chapter. Also korean spoilers mention fishman karate but not haki
he mesntioned haki or better Sabo dragon technique and we know Sabo uses haki on his dragon claw fist technique.

Status
Not open for further replies.