Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just stated a fact. Sanji can't use black armament. If he can, then show me the proof from the manga? :cheers:
Is that why he is hurting Queen? It's not his Haki? Guess Zoro unable to beat Apoo even with his Haki and need Drake help make him weaker as Robin using her Haki to beat T6H while Zoro can't even beat a guy who dreams to be in one :cheers:. Nah, Sanji has Adv. COA on him. There being an idiot and being truthful. Your on being dumbass nature, bruh.

We had talk before. I posted images on Haki by Sanji and you and others didn't believe it due to headcannon. Not my fault your on Head Piece :kayneshrug:.

Luffy ? Luffy is the last one who will be against that. he used 10 years of his life just to overcome the poison and uses reckless techniques all the time.
Luffy will said to Momo with his conviction, he finally become a man bla bla bla and after the transformation, Luffy will said : where Momo and Luffy will said to the Adult Momo, who are you like for Toy Form Kyros in Dressrosa when he become human again

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So the entire chapter wasted on Robin fighting fodder Tobi Roppo and Momo shit is just at the end and not the highlight of the chapter? Well, it should be better in theory but overall still a trash chapter and another wasted week.

Screw Oda.

Damn so this momo adult bullshit we were talking about centuries ago was actually a real thing. If oda goes down this road in order to wing against kaido it would be freaking horrible but i don't understand why he wouldn't since he just teased it in this chapter :seriously:

I never used the word CoA. Redon posted what i quoted. And it's not "wrong" spoilers either. The BDA post happened before Redon's. He happened to make his own summary to confirm it. He never said information was fake
Technically Robin could grow her hair and shield her giant self with it looking all Black, like Palm in HxH if you seen it..
Its kind of hard to believe she's using hardening and full body at that, its possible though..

I fucking called this ages ago. Everyone laughed at me and said it wouldn't happen. From the very beginning, Shinobu's devil fruit was obviously set up to turn Momo and/or Tama into adults. There's a reason it's called the mature mature fruit and not the rot rot fruit. I feel so vindicated.

Also Robin greatness. I'm so happy it's a real 1v1 not a tag team, she really needed it. her new form sounds incredible and I can't wait to see it. But why does Brook have to deal with the fodder instead of getting his own fight when that was the entire purpose of the Tama plot? I still hope for Brook vs Apoo, where they bond over their music and become friends while they fight like Franky and Senior Pink. He might also have a natural resistance to Apoo's devil fruit since he doesn't have ears.

And finally, yet another good chapter for Yamato for Nakama. Momo will definitely be more than strong enough to protect Wano as an adult and will certainly not need a bodygaurd.

Caribou plot seems to have been discarded already since Luffy is recovered and ready to go. I thought Caribou had to go find meat? Oh well, better to see less of his ugly mug.

Overall a solid 10/10 chapter for me if these spoilers are indicitave of the final product. I haven't been this hyped for a chapter in a long time.
Caribou didnt have role to get meat lol just to pray luffy wins

I fucking called this ages ago. Everyone laughed at me and said it wouldn't happen. From the very beginning, Shinobu's devil fruit was obviously set up to turn Momo and/or Tama into adults. There's a reason it's called the mature mature fruit and not the rot rot fruit. I feel so vindicated.

Also Robin greatness. I'm so happy it's a real 1v1 not a tag team, she really needed it. her new form sounds incredible and I can't wait to see it. But why does Brook have to deal with the fodder instead of getting his own fight when that was the entire purpose of the Tama plot? I still hope for Brook vs Apoo, where they bond over their music and become friends while they fight like Franky and Senior Pink. He might also have a natural resistance to Apoo's devil fruit since he doesn't have ears.

And finally, yet another good chapter for Yamato for Nakama. Momo will definitely be more than strong enough to protect Wano as an adult and will certainly not need a bodygaurd.

Caribou plot seems to have been discarded already since Luffy is recovered and ready to go. I thought Caribou had to go find meat? Oh well, better to see less of his ugly mug.

Overall a solid 10/10 chapter for me if these spoilers are indicitave of the final product. I haven't been this hyped for a chapter in a long time.
Is a good thing when a theory everybody laugh at you become real and the ones who laugh at you become mad. Enjoy Brother:myman:

Is that why he is hurting Queen? It's not his Haki? Guess Zoro unable to beat Apoo even with his Haki and need Drake help make him weaker as Robin using her Haki to beat T6H while Zoro can't even beat a guy who dreams to be in one :cheers:. Nah, Sanji has Adv. COA on him. There being an idiot and being truthful. Your on being dumbass nature, bruh.

We had talk before. I posted images on Haki by Sanji and you and others didn't believe it due to headcannon. Not my fault your on Head Piece :kayneshrug:.
His dj can't even make Queen bleeding. Chopper no named slap >>>

I never said he can't use haki. He can use low level haki but not black armament haki. He need his power of science if he want to fight against vergo level and above. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.