Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So your saying that Robin learn CoA in just a few days? Doesn't the spoiler laterally show Robin's learning CoA from Sabo? Why didn't Robin use it until now??

:lusalty:
I know that Oda was asked in a SBS (Volume 71, beginning of Dressrosa) who were the straw hats able to use haki. He answered Luffy, Zoro and Sanji.
So either robin learned haki just now, or it is a blatant retcon or it isn't actually haki.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I wouldn't call Black Maria fodder, and she's probably beaten anyway at the end of this chapter.
She doesn't even use Haki bro. She is on the lower spectrum of the Tobi Roppo group and all of them are straight-up veteran levels from low to high.

This old motherfucker just wasted an entire chapter on showcasing something he should do 6 fucking years ago.

Fuck this retarded manga.

H

humanbeing

Well it seems that people who can use observation haki to estimate the strength of people are really rare otherwise the strawhats will not underestimated that way.
Sasaki and Black Maria underestimated Franky and Robin immensely.

Why are people so fixated on hardening like it's supposed to prove something, when the strongest variant of CoA we've seen so far in the series pertains to invisible CoA? :choppawhat:
Because that invisible CoA is external, are you supposed to make the air black or something?
Yet that invisible CoA barrier still has Hardening as prerequisite.

Unless you are talking about advCoC, which is a different matter.

DJ already made him bleed. Is why Queen need Hybrid while Chopper he was toying around with him even Chopper talk about unable to hurt him.

Then Nami > Zoro is canon as gag means your above those, huh?

Can't draw it due to having black suit. That means King doesn't have Haki too given his appearance.

Nah, he fighting good on beating Queen who needs Hybrid, but Enma Zoro unable to beat Apoo and need Drake's help is acnon :cheers:.
I actually took my sweet time to read this!

Why are people so fixated on hardening like it's supposed to prove something, when the strongest variant of CoA we've seen so far in the series pertains to invisible CoA? :choppawhat:
And it’s stuff like this that makes me hate the haki power structure even more. It’s gotten to a point we can’t even classify properly what the most basic use of armament haki is. At first it was supposed to be invisible haki but upon reaching wano we actually discover it’s different as invisible haki is an even BETTER version of coa. Oda does very terribly in explaining these power structures.

only consistent power structure in one piece is powers pertaining to devil fruits that’s it. Haki is too undefined and lacks proper explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.