Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes/no.

It depends if he will he PiS and Shinobu can mature ur skills and Haki too. If only body it's like whatever. He is 28 in the end.
No other point to make him an adult, stronger mentally, grows his haki while fighting Kaido, can control his df as an adult without getting ptsd

Shits gonna be whack

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yes/no.

It depends if he will he PiS and Shinobu can mature ur skills and Haki too. If only body it's like whatever. He is 28 in the end.
So you think he will grow to 28 just to make second or third fiddle ? I don’t know how he cannot be a lot stronger than now …. And it’s lame
Post automatically merged:

So shinibu can one touch kill everyone ?

this is basic haki application too, even fodder marines can do it.
where does it states tat infusing weapons with haki is advanced?
I don´t think anybody states or explains it, but so far only advCoA holders have turned their weapons black, not even Law could do it so far, yet for Wa No people it´s the most basic application.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So you think he will grow to 28 just to make second or third fiddle ? I don’t know how he cannot be a lot stronger than now …. And it’s lame
His character arc is all about overcoming his insecurities. If it's only for that and he is still weak in Haki and etc. It's like whatever.

No other point to make him an adult, stronger mentally, grows his haki while fighting Kaido, can control his df as an adult without getting ptsd

Shits gonna be whack
Whatever. He is not even the highlight of the chapter. Fucking Robin for the entire chapter vs fodder. Oda is straight-up wasting our time.

His character arc is all about overcoming his insecurities. If it's only for that and he is still weak in Haki and etc. It's like whatever.

Whatever. He is not even the highlight of the chapter. Fucking Robin for the entire chapter vs fodder. Oda is straight-up wasting our time.
I wouldn't call Black Maria fodder, and she's probably beaten anyway at the end of this chapter.

His dj can't even make Queen bleeding. Chopper no named slap >>>

I never said he can't use haki. He can use low level haki but not black armament haki. He need his power of science if he want to fight against vergo level and above. :cheers:
DJ already made him bleed. Is why Queen need Hybrid while Chopper he was toying around with him even Chopper talk about unable to hurt him.

Then Nami > Zoro is canon as gag means your above those, huh?

Can't draw it due to having black suit. That means King doesn't have Haki too given his appearance.

Nah, he fighting good on beating Queen who needs Hybrid, but Enma Zoro unable to beat Apoo and need Drake's help is acnon :cheers:.

Status
Not open for further replies.