Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
explain it to me
i thought only haki coating was advanced, hyogoro said it covers the outside and it is invisible
Nothing to do with the matter at hand.
Hardening is your own body (plus clothes which are treated as your body, see also Logia users).

Coating is adv CoA. You can both coat your own physical body just as an external weapon.
The matter of infusing CoA on an external weapon has never been a thing since you literally need to have your Haki pour out of your body to cover said weapon for Hardening.

H

humanbeing

I thought she said no? Now she said she can’t accept his request? And why would it happen tho I’m sure luffy won’t want him to do that?
Luffy ? Luffy is the last one who will be against that. he used 10 years of his life just to overcome the poison and uses reckless techniques all the time.

I thought she said no? Now she said she can’t accept his request? And why would it happen tho I’m sure luffy won’t want him to do that?
She said she cannot accept.

So She have the power to do it. Why bring this idea if he's never happen?

Only Luffy can stop if he can understand the aging concept

Again, Fishman Karate attacks do not have imply armament hardening in attack names. All that's mentioned is an attack name by redon.

The original BDA leak mentions CoA.
the new said fishmen karate and ryousuken, if it was something important as haki it would've got mentioned.
and her ryousuken it appears that's not like how sabo uses it, but rather she's using her palms, instead of crushing her target with finger strength.

I fucking called this ages ago. Everyone laughed at me and said it wouldn't happen. From the very beginning, Shinobu's devil fruit was obviously set up to turn Momo and/or Tama into adults. There's a reason it's called the mature mature fruit and not the rot rot fruit. I feel so vindicated.

Also Robin greatness. I'm so happy it's a real 1v1 not a tag team, she really needed it. her new form sounds incredible and I can't wait to see it. But why does Brook have to deal with the fodder instead of getting his own fight when that was the entire purpose of the Tama plot? I still hope for Brook vs Apoo, where they bond over their music and become friends while they fight like Franky and Senior Pink. He might also have a natural resistance to Apoo's devil fruit since he doesn't have ears.

And finally, yet another good chapter for Yamato for Nakama. Momo will definitely be more than strong enough to protect Wano as an adult and will certainly not need a bodygaurd.

Caribou plot seems to have been discarded already since Luffy is recovered and ready to go. I thought Caribou had to go find meat? Oh well, better to see less of his ugly mug.

Overall a solid 10/10 chapter for me if these spoilers are indicitave of the final product. I haven't been this hyped for a chapter in a long time.

not only that but

and where did robin now needs help? Robin is taking on Black Maria alone all Brook did was getting of dog yokai:D and he was another person.
He is another person just as much as Zeus is, but that doesnt change the fact that the Zeus is Nami's main weapon just like the pug(when inside that wheel) was for Maria. She got nerfed, theres no question about it

Status
Not open for further replies.