Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
yeah Sanji in his base is smiling while dodging Hybrid Queen's attack in this imge
you just cant make this up lool.

dude i dont wanna argue with you about two panels worth of content anymore. if you wanna scale base sanji ~ hybrid queen with two panels of him dodging lasers which fucking chopper dodged? be my guest.

by that logic i can argue that sanji was smiling before the attack comes at him lol. since the explosion also happens after sanji smiles. that doesnt mean anything.

all im saying is wait until we get more panel time for sanji vs queen before scaling base sanji against hybrid queen. is that hard to accept lol?
he literally said An attack to fire Laser again and again, now there are 2 possibilities: 1. Sanji is commenting after seeing Queens' attack
2. Sanji has future sight and knows what kinda attack is coming.

And once again, against what is he supposed to break a sweat? Is Queen´s presence automatically supposed to endanger Sanji or something? I have no idea what kind of logic this is supposed to be.

It shows that landing an attack in the middle of a skirmish and staying cool means jack shit. Queen also was not fighting Sanji 1vs1, you are proving my point, dude was doing something else in an actual battlefield. Killer could do what he did vs a far superior opponent because Kaido was distracted. Same thing happened with Luffy in ch 923, pummeling Kaido around, not doing any damage.
Lol at this point we gonna have to agree to disagree cuz I’m not going back and forth about this subject. Point being is sanji is yet to break a sweat against queen and if you disagree cuz you haven’t seen any panels to prove so regardless of the ones we’ve been presented then do so👍🏿

H

humanbeing

Jinbe , Franky and Robin didn't have any difficulty against their opponents so far so Zoro and Sanji should be able to handle Queen and King pretty Good. Luffy has a difficulty against Kaido but Kaido is just another level and at the end of it Luffy will be a yonko level, while his crew will surpass the level of the crews of BM and Kaido. in the final arc many strawhats will be yonko/admiral level at least Zoro , Sanji and Yamato + Luffy who will be the strongest in the serie.

Lol at this point we gonna have to agree to disagree cuz I’m not going back and forth about this subject. Point being is sanji is yet to break a sweat against queen and if you disagree cuz you haven’t seen any panels to prove so regardless of the ones we’ve been presented then do so👍🏿
Yep, looking forward to the RS Sanji vs Queen fight.

Jinbe , Franky and Robin didn't have any difficulty against their opponents so far so Zoro and Sanji should be able to handle Queen and King pretty Good. Luffy has a difficulty against Kaido but Kaido is just another level and at the end of it Luffy will be a yonko level, while his crew will surpass the level of the crews of BM and Kaido. in the final arc many strawhats will be yonko/admiral level at least Zoro , Sanji and Yamato + Luffy who will be the strongest in the serie.
Luffy ofcourse. Zoro will mid-high diff an admiral, Sanji will high-extreme diff an admiral. Yamato and JImbei whatever plot requires them to do

Status
Not open for further replies.