Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

And that is one of the reasons why Adult Momo isn't happening, it removes 1 and maybe 2 of the main points of drama. Kid Momo will have to struggle to stop Onigashima falling, wheras Adult Momo could stop it easily with his own equally powerful dragon clouds, 1 point resolved, Adult Momo + Current Luffy + Yamato is more of a stacked line up than anything Kaido has faced and undermines Luffy's personal 1vs1 victory that One Piece revolves around.

The other reason is that this is a horrendous sacrifice for an 8 year old to make, and is not really necessary considering the strawhats are mostly winning and Luffy is confident in his personal victory, wanted to take down Kaido for 400 chapters and has accepted Wano on his back since Zou.
Luffy is the one who told Momo he would take down Kaido, all Luffy is asking is for him to fly to the roof, not to sacrifice 20 years of his childhood/youth.
but it will happen man he wished to be an adult back in Zoo and now we come to know that Shinobu's DF can absolutely do that so the main purpose of her having this DF is exactly that.

Adult Momo for nakama
- has been accompanying the crew since Punk Hazard arc rather than appearing very late like a last minute bonus side character
- Luffy takes him seriously (never mistaken his name)
- lost his mentor: Oden, Toki, Kinemon
- has sad past
- has occupation already in the crew
- already has character development rather than roleplaying someone dead bullshit

P.s.
If there is a team recruting 1 person between 2 characters: the Lord and his guardian dog. Which 1 will be brought for journey?
Of course the lord. Guardian dog, fitting to her role, is more suited to guard his master's land while the master is away, doing adventure.

Hmm now that I think about it, Momo doesnt have haki. And I dont think that he will magically be able to use haki when he becomes an adult.
How can he be of use withou haki against Kaido ?
:choppawhat:

Hmm now that I think about it, Momo doesnt have haki. And I dont think that he will magically be able to use haki when he becomes an adult.
How can he be of use withou haki against Kaido ?
:choppawhat:
His DF can counter Kaidou's DF
Most likely cloud vs cloud a.k.a lifting Onigashima, not actual fighting Kaidou head on

Status
Not open for further replies.