Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
we saw luffy smiling while clashing adv CoC with hybrid kaido. next moment he was sent flying. does that make luffy ~ hybrid kaido? or did luffy coasted hybrid kaido?
Post automatically merged:

i know for a fact that by End of wano sanji > jinbe. all im saying is stop jumping the gun lol
Sanji not doing anything vs Queen vs Jinbe two shotting WW -> Sanji is stronger
Zoro fighting Kaido and actually doing damage vs Sanji getting caught by BM -> Does not mean anything, M3 is alive

Luffy and Zoro fighting the only awakened steroid users on Fishman Island -> Does not mean anything, M3 is alive
Zoro protecting himself vs an Admiral vs Sanji getting kicked around by Vergo and veterans -> Does not mean anything, M3 is alive.

It´s the typical hypocrisy.

Just like how he was relaxed vs King and wanted to play the hero, and the suit, by his own admission, saved his life.
You can´t argue Sanji is fighting Queen, when we have no such panel, yet disregard Sanji being oneshot material for a guy not that superior to Queen.
I never disregarded anything about king and sanji lol stay on topic we’re talking about queen and sanji. And because we have no panel of them fighting means we should think otherwise even though oda literally drew both of them going up against each other? Lol what? I mean it’s obvious right now their fights are in the background but from the little snippets we’ve seen of them sanji has yet to break a sweat loool what in that is difficult to understand?

literally smiled and exchanged words with kaido before entering into a adv CoC clash in ch 1011 or 1012 not sure which one.

that actually doesnt mean shit until we see the full progress of that fight.

see at the bottom part, luffy isnt smiling while kaido's attack comes, he was only smiling when kaido was at ground. While sanji is smiling while dodging the fucking attack

The reason is to show Momo's heroic determination, to give up on his childhood completely, not to actually go through with it.
Adult Momo easily resolves the Onigashima falling problem, to the point of trivializing it, so it isn't happening.
Momo losing 20 years of lifespan, as an 8 year old kid, is an unacceptably high sacrifice for a manga read by kids.
So the point of giving a character a devil fruit that can turn kids into adults is what then?

Again as I responded to the other comment above. You can call blindsiding if you want which you clearly are doing but from what we’ve seen on panel sanji is yet to break a sweat against queen from talking to chopper and thinking about frankly all while fighting queen points to this. Is that going to change? Ofcourse queen is a calamity but right now we’re yet to see that. I don’t understand the killer and kaido comparison lol cuz for one it wasn’t a one v one and two we knew killer was not beating no kaido so ???
And once again, against what is he supposed to break a sweat? Is Queen´s presence automatically supposed to endanger Sanji or something? I have no idea what kind of logic this is supposed to be.

It shows that landing an attack in the middle of a skirmish and staying cool means jack shit. Queen also was not fighting Sanji 1vs1, you are proving my point, dude was doing something else in an actual battlefield. Killer could do what he did vs a far superior opponent because Kaido was distracted. Same thing happened with Luffy in ch 923, pummeling Kaido around, not doing any damage.

people who think Adult Momo will remain a fodder have ZERO understanding about One Piece
And that is one of the reasons why Adult Momo isn't happening, it removes 1 and maybe 2 of the main points of drama. Kid Momo will have to struggle to stop Onigashima falling, wheras Adult Momo could stop it easily with his own equally powerful dragon clouds, 1 point resolved, Adult Momo + Current Luffy + Yamato is more of a stacked line up than anything Kaido has faced and undermines Luffy's personal 1vs1 victory that One Piece revolves around.

The other reason is that this is a horrendous sacrifice for an 8 year old to make, and is not really necessary considering the strawhats are mostly winning and Luffy is confident in his personal victory, wanted to take down Kaido for 400 chapters and has accepted Wano on his back since Zou.
Luffy is the one who told Momo he would take down Kaido, all Luffy is asking is for him to fly to the roof, not to sacrifice 20 years of his childhood/youth.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
see at the bottom part, luffy isnt smiling while kaido's attack comes, he was only smiling when kaido was at ground. While sanji is smiling while dodging the fucking attack
by that logic i can argue that sanji was smiling before the attack comes at him lol. since the explosion also happens after sanji smiles. that doesnt mean anything.

all im saying is wait until we get more panel time for sanji vs queen before scaling base sanji against hybrid queen. is that hard to accept lol?

those two attacks were attacks when queen obviously wasnt paying attention. that is a sneak attack.

he looks comfortable but that doesnt mean shit in one piece. after awakening adv CoC, base luffy looked comfortable against hybrid kaido but we all know what happened. wait until we get more pages of them fighting before you build narratives like "coasting" etc. by your logic, base luffy was coasting against hybrid kaido before being sent flying.
Okay? Lol simply because I said he’s coasting do you think I’m saying he’s gonna look like this the whole way? Ofcourse not. I don’t need to wait for x amount of panels to know if he’s coasting or not lol I’m just going based off of what I’ve seen so far. If you want to wait till a lot of the fight is revealed to make a judgement that’s fine. However that’s not the point of what I’m saying. I’m going based off of what we’ve been shown so far however how little it may be. Sneak attacks or not these things count for something cuz clearly dem sneak attacks caused queen to go hybrid immediately so…yea he hasn’t been touched yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.