Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
bro have you ever taken a bet in your life? you're just dodging out here. either bet on the susanoo theory or dont bet at all. stop quoting me. dont have time for your bs.
No no no
You can’t do this
You tried to force me to bet on something I NEVER said won’t happen 100%
im doing the same thing to you

take my bet
And I will take yours

you’re the one who’s running
Not me

Im clearly saying im willing to take your bet
But you have to take mine

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Taking Luffy's opinion as fact lol

Sabo's Dragon claw technique is haki based if she taught Robin then obviously Robin would know Haki.

But like I said, you can't read... you'd rather believe Robin got magic haki lol

For all we know, it might turn out to not be haki
Sabo's Dragon Claw ain't haki based. Where did you get haki based from???

So no break next week?
Nah it was a false alarm. We should have early spoilers next week
Nope.
The spoilers we got now are for the chapter in the issue 36/37, meaning a double issue, meaning one chapter in two weeks.
The magazine for issue 36/37 comes out on Tuesday 10th in Japan (usually Mondays but 9th is a holiday).
Issue 38 comes out on Monday 23rd, so we would normally get the chapter Friday 20th, and spoilers Wednesday 18th.
But since there is a two week gap, the magazines are usually shipped before the magazine is actually published, meaning it´s distributed early. So instead of getting spoilers Wednesday 18th, we could get them the weekend before, so 14th-15th.

A kid in a mature body learning to grow as a person and catch up with his outside appearance is already a more interesting prospect for a new crewmate than sideboob not Oden :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.