Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh sure the Momotarou thing will happen, and Zoro will not have a 2nd round with Kaidou
But Zoro will have 1 last final interaction with Kaidou. I can be damn sure about this
This is a Samurai Arc, the arc where Zoro is the 2nd most focused SH.
If Sanji could have 1 final moment with Big Mom in the form of Wedding Cake.
Zoro will have 1 final moment with Kaidou in the form of Sword/cutting Kaidou's head off.
Doesn't matter if he fights King later.
It's like saying Zoro wouldn't shine anymore after beating Ryuma.
So my fellow ZKK believers, never lose faith. :kata:
I thought Zoros scarring Kaido was his version of Sanjis wedding cake. It was a special thing only a swordsman can accomplish a feat only one man has done before.

I do think Zoro will fight Kaido again, no offense to Marco and Yamato but they’re not as important to the story as Zoro and Sanji and the others.

It’s why Kyros wasn’t the deciding factor in the Doffy face off and it was Luffy and Law.

I thought Zoros scarring Kaido was his version of Sanjis wedding cake. It was a special thing only a swordsman can accomplish a feat only one man has done before.

I do think Zoro will fight Kaido again, no offense to Marco and Yamato but they’re not as important to the story as Zoro and Sanji and the others.

It’s why Kyros wasn’t the deciding factor in the Doffy face off and it was Luffy and Law.
Nah it wasn't the absolute peak of the arc.
Even after Luffy beat Katakuri, Sanji still got to shine with the Wedding Cake
So no reason to believe Zoro won't do the same with Kaidou.

Nah it wasn't the absolute peak of the arc.
Even after Luffy beat Katakuri, Sanji still got to shine with the Wedding Cake
So no reason to believe Zoro won't do the same with Kaidou.
I mean Sanjis wedding cake wasn’t the ending of the arc either wasn’t it? I thought Big Mom came back and nearly killed the crew afterwards leading to Jinbe to stay back

I said learning, not using. Remember that Ray said two years was just enough for basic training. That has to apply to someone since those three are beyond basic.

If you want to talk about headcanon, write your own sbs question when this chapter drops to see what's up with Oda's headcanon
Absolutely she learned about it. I think i misread your post because there have been quite a few arguing that it's a retcon of sorts and in fact she could have used it in PH.

I brought up the same argument with Rayleigh, and how even Luffy being a prodigy it still took 1 year to get down the basics while only focusing on that. So it's perfectly fine for Robin to be trying to get to the point where she can use it during the time skip, and post time skip up to Wano, and to have this breakthrough in Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.