Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Rayleigh will probably will be stronger than zoro for few I think zoro is just beginning at his path towards black blade
whereas Raleigh was probably very close

when mihawk start to use Coc its Roger < Mihawk
I think there are power other than basic haki such as breath of all things voice of all things manifestation of spirit(ashura)
which are also important mastery of black blade is pinnacle of swordmanship but not
strength otherwise how can character like garp are so strong without hax abilities

I think there are power other than basic haki such as breath of all things voice of all things manifestation of spirit(ashura)
which are also important mastery of black blade is pinnacle of swordmanship but not
strength otherwise how can character like garp are so strong without hax abilities
Ryoru coc same as Oden about to use against kaido with his last hit in the anime. Roger,WB also using swords because they are same as mihawk, Shanks. But only mihawk Capable to made his blade and zoro will. Killing a Yonko with his own blade is nkt a simple thing even Roger,WB not killed a Yonko tier person

Ryoru coc same as Oden about to use against kaido with his last hit in the anime. Roger,WB also using swords because they are same as mihawk, Shanks. But only mihawk Capable to made his blade and zoro will. Killing a Yonko with his own blade is nkt a simple thing even Roger,WB not killed a Yonko tier person
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/origin-of-devil-fruits.16089/post-1678218

these are my thoughts on one piece power system based on what has been shown in series