Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
• I Just read Databook and translated Zoro's techniques informations around :

• Tiger Hunt or tora Gari :

- technique to deal with multiple enemies .
- high speed and power .
- a final move that can beat the opponent .
- Leave scars like a tiger attack

Onigiri :

- it is as powerful as Gomu No bazooka and can end the enemy in one blow
- can beat the enemy by blowing him away and scaring him with force .
- it is so fast and powerful And ppl can't react to it .

Sanzen sekai :

- Final attack and strongest attack in Santoryu .
- The two swords are spun like a windmill, creating a tremendous wind, and the swords that come out of it is nearly impossible to see through. A normal swordsman would not even know what was happening.
- scarring Ppl .
- Fast technique .

Toro Nagashi :

- This is a rare move for Zoro, as it combines attack and defense. He uses his three swords to block the attack and then turns to attack. It is as light and graceful as a willow branch flowing in the wind! This is a very practical technique, but it also requires a high level of skill.

- It's the only way to deal damage to an opponent in the midst of a violent attack by blocking / countering / evading them .

- The soft sword that dances to conquer the hard sword .

Fire Onigiri :

- You can't use it unless the fire is burning,
It is more powerful than a slashing .

- This is the technique of using a sword covered in flames in the battle of the Little Garden. Zoro's flickering flames are the very essence of a demon! The moment his enemy feels fear, three swords come at him with tremendous speed. And then the impact like a dynamite explosion hits the opponent.

Ushibari :

( It's a stab-type technique that is rare for Zoro.)
- The thrusts are like a bull's rush, and they are numerous. This is a rare thrusting technique for Zoro. He lunges at his opponent and then thrusts past him in rapid succession. Zoro is capable of delivering more than eight thrusts in a single instant. An instant kill move.

- A momentous series of attacks .

- The straight-line attack of the Thrusts is effective in one-on-one combat or when opponents are lined up in a straight line.

Gazami Dori :

- Cut off the opponent with the opposite sword crossed at. The stance is like picking things up. Taking advantage of the characteristics of the technique, if you aim at the neck and attack, you can surely stop the opponent. The power is also great because the sword held in the opposite hand can be pulled out by force. An average swordfighter can't compete .

- It is easy to use when you are in close contact with the opponent. It is the key to close combat.

Takanami :

- A technique that can defeat distant enemies with the wind pressure generated by two swords swung at high speed. A wavy shock wave attacks the enemy over a wide area. The power is a little inferior to the three-sword style technique, but it is enough to defeat an ordinary swordfighter.

- This move is also effective against a distant opponent, so it can be used for a surprise attack / wiping them out or a counterattack / Assault .

shishi sonson :

- Due to the nature of the Iai technique, it is used in one-on-one combat and is performed in time with the opponent's breathing.

- Among Zoro's techniques, a technique that specializes in cutting hard objects. Its sharpness cuts through iron as well. It is called Iai which means that the sword is lightning fast . You can't even see the flash of a sword, let alone seeing through it .

Last edited:
• I Just read Databook and translated Zoro's techniques informations around :
Very nice job

I've just noticed that almost all the technique of Zoro includes words like "fast", "rapid", "speed", "instant move"

B-but Zoro is slow.
Yes, Zoro is slow in headcanon

As per the manga and the databook (canon and official sources) Zoro is a speed monster

Manga>=Databook>>>>>>>>>>>>Headcanon

Just seen the animation of Zoro using CoC, I can't wait until the animation of Zoro slashing Apoo and rooftop fight, especially when Zoro uses Ashura. :steef: Anyway, I'm busy with works recently and Genshin Impact takes most of my free time whenever I'm not busy, especially with Inazuma being released. I won't post too much here (well, I'm never that active here though lol), but I'll lurk around here sometimes. Hope y'all enjoy Zoro greatness getting animated in few weeks.

I liked zoro pre time skip more than puffy but after post time skip he cut a ship just for showing what a great swordsman he is is od a cut his character in half
You're right sadly, Oda after post time skip cutted off every relationship moment for Zoro. Remember pre time skip his interations with Nami, now the two never speak exept for a brief fight each 3-4 years. Remember when at firts he and Robin used to get along, or when he used to be a model and a mentor to Usopp and Chopper, or even with Brook. Brook and Zoro could have a much more deeper bond after Thriller Bark events, but Oda decided to do nothing with it for some reason, i dont even remember Brook and Zoro talking ever again. Franky had a huge respect towards Zoro, and at least we have seen something of the two in Wano, after a decade, when he protected Zoro from the bullets and proceeded to follow his orders.
The only relation Oda has been contstant with Zoro are with Luffy and Sanji.
Sometimes I wish we could have a moment where he shows Zoro's human side other than his badassery, times ago Oda was able to make him shine both with actions and words.

You're right sadly, Oda after post time skip cutted off every relationship moment for Zoro. Remember pre time skip his interations with Nami, now the two never speak exept for a brief fight each 3-4 years. Remember when at firts he and Robin used to get along, or when he used to be a model and a mentor to Usopp and Chopper, or even with Brook. Brook and Zoro could have a much more deeper bond after Thriller Bark events, but Oda decided to do nothing with it for some reason, i dont even remember Brook and Zoro talking ever again. Franky had a huge respect towards Zoro, and at least we have seen something of the two in Wano, after a decade, when he protected Zoro from the bullets and proceeded to follow his orders.
Sometimes I wish we could have a moment where he shows Zoro's human side other than his badassery, times ago Oda was able to make him shine both with actions and words.
But don't worry here in Wano we are seeing the old Zoro :cheers:

Yeah zoro was more human and relatable pre ts

Very nice job

I've just noticed that almost all the technique of Zoro includes words like "fast", "rapid", "speed", "instant move"

B-but Zoro is slow.
Yes, Zoro is slow in headcanon

As per the manga and the databook (canon and official sources) Zoro is a speed monster

Manga>=Databook>>>>>>>>>>>>Headcanon
I forget to mention this , they confirmed that Iai techniques are the fastest techniques among Zoro's techniques No techniques rivaled them .

Just seen this. It looks amazing!
Thanks!

you see more darkness to his character he is no more relatable human zoro I loved
I can see your point. Pre ts Zoro was more relatable as a human being and more enjoyable to watch. Post Mihawk he lost his laughter which is understandable, but still.

Post ts eventually he turned extremely cold hearted , very well showcased with him cutting this random ship in half.
It's fair to say that Mihawk has influenced him, the training under him must have been hard and Mihawk is not necessarily a person than can lighten up your mood when being around him, to say the least.

I like how Wano brought back some of Zoro's humanity, as can be seen in his interactions with Yasu/the Ebisu townfolk as well as when he met up with Luffy. We can clearly see an intense reaction on his face, something he rarely does post Mihawk.

Thanks!

I can see your point. Pre ts Zoro was more relatable as a human being and more enjoyable to watch. Post Mihawk he lost his laughter which is understandable, but still.

Post ts eventually he turned extremely cold hearted , very well showcased with him cutting this random ship in half.
It's fair to say that Mihawk has influenced him, the training under him must have been hard and Mihawk is not necessarily a person than can lighten up your mood when being around him, to say the least.

I like how Wano brought back some of Zoro's humanity, as can be seen in his interactions with Yasu/the Ebisu townfolk as well as when he met up with Luffy. We can clearly see an intense reaction on his face, something he rarely does post Mihawk.
In wano his old personality is coming back

Isnt he already far above what Rayleigh could ever be?
Considering that Oda wants Zoro to be the strongest character ever, Rayleigh aint really much of a benchmark unless he was stronger than Roger and Whitebeard and Oda hid it intentionally...
Not yet... Luffy stated that Rayleigh actually knows advanced armament Haki while Zoro don't.

In addition, marimo has recently started tapping into Conqueror while Roger's first mate has total mastery over.

Once Zoro masters advanced armament, conqueror, and transform Enma he will surpass Rayleigh and be able to kill Kaido.

He cannot defeat Mihawk until he has turned Oden's sword black (which I also think it will be not enough) much like Yoru which begets the question.

How does Zoro turn his sword into a supreme grade class ?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Not yet... Luffy stated that Rayleigh actually knows advanced armament Haki while Zoro don't.

In addition, marimo has recently started tapping into Conqueror while Roger's first mate has total mastery over.

Once Zoro masters advanced armament, conqueror, and transform Enma he will surpass Rayleigh and be able to kill Kaido.

He cannot defeat Mihawk until he has turned Oden's sword black (which I also think it will be not enough) much like Yoru which begets the question.

How does Zoro turn his sword into a supreme grade class ?
You are looking at it too much from Luffy's perspective... I have suggested countless times to take the Luffy lenses off...
Yes, Rayleigh knows advanced Armament and he had absolutely no use for it against Kizaru. He had it for one reason - to explain it to Luffy, who isnt a swordsman and doesnt fight the way Rayleigh and Zoro do...

Luffy who had advanced CoA was doing less damage to Kaido than Zoro who doesnt have advanced CoA... Even after all the haki upgrades, Luffy is still unable to damage Kaido's scales and is still skipping them and attacking insides while Zoro has never skipped anything, he goes through it all... He doesnt need advCoA or AdvCoC to beat Luffy, Kaido or Rayleigh...

Zoro is already good enough to challenge Kaido at his best form and end up superior in the exchange and all of that while exhausted and with broken body after facing an island buster from two Emperors... Rayleigh doesnt have Kaido's body to be as lucky after Zoro hits him... Advanced hakis are not the reason why Zoro landed a clean hit on Kaido, it is his combat style.

Zoro doesnt need to turn his swords into supreme grade... He already is good enough to land a clean hit on the strongest character in OP and others dont have such a body. An increase in CoA, CoC and sword grade truly look pointless and only serve to hype Zoro up...
The story might want Zoro to destroy Yoru and that's where all the upgrades might be needed but overall, Zoro is already besting WSC.