Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Big Mom is more likely, i think WCI was a prelude.
Fair. Every straw hat bar Zoro has had an interaction with meme at this point. They've got a lot more history with her. But Kaido's the main antagonist here and the thing preventing the dawn in Wano so I personally think he's more likely. Either way, the chances of an Oars style battle happening be it Kaido or Meme has defo increased.

Nah the way she was smiling last chapter was giving "I'll break you in half vibes."

Franky is turning out to be the only disappointment. Him and Ussop with regards to fight, for different reasons. Franky showed off nothing new, Ussop showed off a lot that was new but it was all completely ineffective.
Personally I don't think Franky and Jinbe's fights are over. Few reasons (I've mentioned these alot)

- Page count: When you count the pages for total for Jinbe and Franky's fights, they are 19 and 20 total action pages each. Jinbe received 1 double spread pages in Chapter 998, 5 pages on Chapter 1017, and 12 pages for Chapter 1018. Franky received 1 double spread for 998, about ~5 proper pages in 1004, and 13 pages for 1019. Robin so far has had 1 double spread, and 2 additional pages in 1005, 13 pages in 1020, and now probably around 13-15 pages this chapter. That equates to 30-32 pages for her fight. Far more than what Franky and Jinbe got and more in line with earlier strawhat fights in the series (who were getting normally 34-36 pages or 2 full chapters at the time, at least for Enies Lobby).

Scene ransitions: Both Jinbe and Franky's transitions are highly off. They both do big attacks, yet we do not see the outcome of each battle as the aftermath unfolds. No villain laying unconscious. No strawhat dialogue to acknowledge their victory.

Plot: WsW's entirely plot with Jinbe is also entirely left unfinished. He revealed himself to be a a former CP-9 member sure, but no identity given. No name. Nothing. Sun God Nika hasn't been elaborated on. There's just things missing here. Franky is left pretty much uninjured since fighting in his general armor. If he does not continue to fight, he essentially has left the fight with a Yonko crew unharmed, which seems super off for Franky.

Lack of interesting moves: Unlike Robin's last 2 chapters, where she now has received no less than 4 unique/new moves with interesting backstory, Jinbe and Franky have barely shown anything new. Jinbe's Ougi is depicted as the same punch he always does, but with CoA applied. Franky had the sword, but it was not even integral to "defeating" Sasaki. He used 2 old moves to do thst.

Let alone the fact that Brook is just missing a good matchup, same with Chopper and Usopp currently (unless P1 comes back).

Idk, if these fights are over, part of me would love it if they (some or all) fought Jack as a team, allowing for a more fruitful battle and the idea that Jack will still be taken down by a strawhat. If not, im not sure why Oda depicted Franky and Jinbe's fights as far less interesting imo. I feel like they lack the uniqueness of Robin's. Franky is a Cyborg, there is so much you can do with that. I also feel like Jinbe should be able use more water based techniques, even if on land. Something just feels missing right now.

G

Gorosei Informer

@GangPoe so you were saying? :catblush::catpole::catsure:

From redon in Arlong Park Forums.

- Momonosuke can grow up with "Juku Juku no Jutsu" but he can't go back.

A LOT of people are missing what Oda is trying to setup and showcase here. The themes of lost innocence, having to grow up prematurely and "be a man, be an adult" even though you're still a child. That happens a LOT IRL, around the world and especially in times of poverty, war, crime and such.

I don't understand why people are so outwardly resilient, so outspoken against this concept/idea. If Momonosuke does get aged up here which I believe he will be, he's going to lose his childhood almost permanently. He's already been sent through time by 20 years, had to watch his parents go to their brutal murders, not even just deaths but murders, was seperated from his sister by 20 years who got left behind and had to survive, live and cope without him for 20 years too, almost alone in the country that was taken over and ruined by the evil tyrants who killed their parents.

Momonosuke is SUFFERING! Its the same with Tama and Toko, people blatantly hate them but why? They are living in completely hellish circumstances, they're just innocent children and they are all SUFFERING BRUTALLY! Momonosuke was beaten up, held hostage multiple times, almost executed, humiliated/degraded and so on.

Are y'all really that devoid of empathy that you can't empathsie with these children suffering so much? And before any of you dare say, "they're just children, stop taking it so seriously", y'all are all the ones who argue about Zoro and Sanji ad infinitum even when it's barely relevant (as it has been a lot of the time lately too), you complain and stan characters and their writing, you criticise and praise, so why the double standard then?

This is absolutely tragic writing if you ironically have the maturity to notice, understand and appreciate it. I was forced to grow up prematurely and I constantly get flak from far more immature people, most who were older than me ironically. That's maybe why I'm taking this so personally and seriously too ofc, but still?
There are people who legitimate want Momo to suffer and especially die, what is wrong with you? It's sick, absolutely sick.

Ok, I'm done sperging out/ranting now, I'm particularly angry today due to personal circumstances too so that's not helping either ofc.

:sanmoji::vistalaugh::rolaugh::kaidowhat:

:queenmeme:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

@GangPoe so you were saying?:catblush::catpole::catsure:

A LOT of people are missing what Oda is trying to setup and showcase here. The themes of lost innocence, having to grow up prematurely and "be a man, be an adult" even though you're still a child. That happens a LOT IRL, around the world and especially in times of poverty, war, crime and such.

I don't understand why people are so outwardly resilient, so outspoken against this concept/idea. If Momonosuke does get aged up here which I believe he will be, he's going to lose his childhood almost permanently. He's already been sent through time by 20 years, had to watch his parents go to their brutal murders, not even just deaths but murders, was seperated from his sister by 20 years who got left behind and had to survive, live and cope without him for 20 years too, almost alone in the country that was taken over and ruined by the evil tyrants who killed their parents.

Momonosuke is SUFFERING! Its the same with Tama and Toko, people blatantly hate them but why? They are living in completely hellish circumstances, they're just innocent children and they are all SUFFERING BRUTALLY! Momonosuke was beaten up, held hostage multiple times, almost executed, humiliated/degraded and so on.

Are y'all really that devoid of empathy that you can't empathsie with these children suffering so much? And before any of you dare say, "they're just children, stop taking it so seriously", y'all are all the ones who argue about Zoro and Sanji ad infinitum even when it's barely relevant (as it has been a lot of the time lately too), you complain and stan characters and their writing, you criticise and praise, so why the double standard then?

This is absolutely tragic writing if you ironically have the maturity to notice, understand and appreciate it. I was forced to grow up prematurely and I constantly get flak from far more immature people, most who were older than me ironically. That's maybe why I'm taking this so personally and seriously too ofc, but still?
There are people who legitimate want Momo to suffer and especially die, what is wrong with you? It's sick, absolutely sick.

Ok, I'm done sperging out/ranting now, I'm particularly angry today due to personal circumstances too so that's not helping either ofc.

:sanmoji::vistalaugh::rolaugh::kaidowhat:

:queenmeme:

Dunno what those personal circumstances are but it's gonna be ok

Fair. Every straw hat bar Zoro has had an interaction with meme at this point. They've got a lot more history with her. But Kaido's the main antagonist here and the thing preventing the dawn in Wano so I personally think he's more likely. Either way, the chances of an Oars style battle happening be it Kaido or Meme has defo increased.
Yep that´s exactly it.
I think Luffy vs Kaido is for the most part like vs Moria, whereas BM vs Oars, without Sanji, Luffy and Zoro though.

Status
Not open for further replies.