Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
A fight doesn't need to be extreme to be a good one, howevet there' surely an issue with othet fights too in this arc, but Ulti/Page One fight was by far the shittiest one.

I wish other flyers had a bit more focus, one chapter (not even a full chapter) for a hybrid form show off is simply not enough fleshing them out.

And yeah WW sword is kinda misleading, no explanation if it's a size changing sword as he did use it before as a long sword. Oda doesn't explain shit, that's what I hate when he does these fights, and leaves the info for sbs or databooks.
I thought the Flyers would push the SH farther to be honest. I wanted real and hard struggle for the SH. Since the TS (except for Luffy) their fights had been so « easy »…. I wanted them bloody on the ground looking for something to do
Barely one chap for fights is not enough. I wanted at least 2 chap per fights.

Yes lol. Later in the chapter you see his unconscious body. It's not ignored for multiple chapters.

The only reason that scene changed was to show you how far he flew...
Yeah, I see what you mean.
I’m pretty sure I’ve suggested a solution to this before though.
Just show all the Flying 6 finished after they’re all defeated.

No, that's not what I'm saying at all. Please see my response to puck.

It's not a rematch if it's not over, hence my point. There is no acknowledgement in the mana that WsW and Sasaki are done. No aftermath to their fights to very plainly tell you are done.

It happens this chapter with Robin. It does not with these 2. Surely you can see that I plainly acknowledge Robin's fight is over for that reason alone.
Then are you still advocating for those matchups or do you want WW and Sasaki’s involvement to end with Jinbe and Franky?

I didn’t like the WsW fight

i had better expectation for WsW power wise but it’s not even a problem (that much)

But WsW fighting style was so lacking : we have a glorious saber tooth df but the only thing he can do with that is flying fangs ? A direct fang attack barely left a mark on Jimbe. And his best attacks was something we already saw before shigan madara, the fact now it’s with haki doesn’t change anything. I wanted a real fang attack for finisher.

And WsW sword ?? First we learn that his big ass sword is just a tiny knife and after he didn’t use it at all with hybrid. And the bulky saber tooth wasn’t my cup of tea, a slimmer version would have been dope and matched better WsW human form.
All of this can quite literally be resolved if Oda continues their fight. There was no acknowledgement that it actually ended, unlike Robin's. Same with Franky. The scene just transitions before they are shown defeated.

If Who's Who can use Seimei Kikan, since he's allegedly Lucci's rival, he can become slimmer/faster. It also opens additional opportunities for new moves we haven't seen.

Idk, I'm waiting until next chapter or at least some acknowledgement of their defeats before I say Sasaki and WsW are done.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
When it comes to the Tobi Roppo, I do think the Who's Who downplay seems a bit unfair seeing how he was up against Jinbe who completely outclassed him.

Jinbe fought Ace for five days straight.

In the Ace Novel, apparently Sengoku thought pretty highly of Jinbe.

Then you got these.

And CP-0 hyped up Jinbe over Who's Who.

Who's Who is strong but Jinbe is just way stronger.
It’s not just his power level (after bragging like he could have beaten a calamity)

but his fighting style and skills were lame and unoriginal. Sasaki flying was fun and BM overall was kinda nice too, but an other shigan madara ? No thank you

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I suspect adult Momo will look very similar to Toratsugu from One Piece x Kyoto. He plays the central supporting role of the story, much like Momo, and has a mythical fruit as well.

Momo's dragon form may have even been revealed, or at least an idea of what Oda wanted it to look like, there may be alterations when we get the actual design, but the characteristics match the young dragon. Luffy's clothing patterns brandish the Kozuki family crest, so it's more on the nose.

Sneak peak of Luffy riding Momo?:choppawhat:

When it comes to the Tobi Roppo, I do think the Who's Who downplay seems a bit unfair seeing how he was up against Jinbe who completely outclassed him.

Jinbe fought Ace for five days straight.

In the Ace Novel, apparently Sengoku thought pretty highly of Jinbe.

Then you got these.

And CP-0 hyped up Jinbe over Who's Who.

Who's Who is strong but Jinbe is just way stronger.
Yep exactly. Jinbe is a full fledged high tier whose durability even surpasses most high tiers.
Dude took Akainu and BM attacks and was fine. A top mid tier, or at best Snack lvl dude simply stood no chance when Jinbe got serious.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
All of this can quite literally be resolved if Oda continues their fight. There was no acknowledgement that it actually ended, unlike Robin's. Same with Franky. The scene just transitions before they are shown defeated.

If Who's Who can use Seimei Kikan, since he's allegedly Lucci's rival, he can become slimmer/faster. It also opens additional opportunities for new moves we haven't seen.

Idk, I'm waiting until next chapter or at least some acknowledgement of their defeats before I say Sasaki and WsW are done.
Given the pace now and the currents chapters : one chap one fight I don’t think the TB have much left in them. But why not, I am all for a round 2 or 1.5

To put things into perspective on this Who's Who is the strongest Tobi Roppo coz he fought Jinbe argument and not to sleep on Jinbe as I still think he is the strongest outside of the M3 but on Enies Lobby even though Franky was far stronger than Chopper prior to the arc, Chopper fought a stronger opponent than Franky's mind you, so this argument that Who's Who is the strongest coz he fought Jinbe has a glaring hole in it.

Saying he's stronger than Ulti for instance simply coz he fought Jinbe when she has "way" better feats than him is not a good enough argument imo. Hell Ulti went through Linlin and survived lol

On paper imo, considering their abilities, the dinos at the very least are more impressive than Who's Who.

Yeah, I see what you mean.
I’m pretty sure I’ve suggested a solution to this before though.
Just show all the Flying 6 finished after they’re all defeated.

Then are you still advocating for those matchups or do you want WW and Sasaki’s involvement to end with Jinbe and Franky?
Yes, I've acknowledged that that can happen. If it does, then so be it. However, Oda has now already had Bao Huang announce Page 1 and Ulti's defeats, and he specifically showed Black Maria's defeat. Why skip over these 2 then at that point? If it happens though, for sure. Just odd transitions then I guess.

And nah I'm suggesting that their fights aren't actually done and they will continue to fight Jinbe and Franky respectively.

I didn’t like the WsW fight

i had better expectation for WsW power wise but it’s not even a problem (that much)

But WsW fighting style was so lacking : we have a glorious saber tooth df but the only thing he can do with that is flying fangs ? A direct fang attack barely left a mark on Jimbe. And his best attacks was something we already saw before shigan madara, the fact now it’s with haki doesn’t change anything. I wanted a real fang attack for finisher.

And WsW sword ?? First we learn that his big ass sword is just a tiny knife and after he didn’t use it at all with hybrid. And the bulky saber tooth wasn’t my cup of tea, a slimmer version would have been dope and matched better WsW human form.
That's because Sabertooth are overrated pieces of shit who got their asses kicked by American Lions in the North so hard they ran to the South to bully Terror Birds and Marsupials out of frustration

I do think its strange,if they are supose to be equal but we havent see any rokuogan from whosho

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
That's because Sabertooth are overrated pieces of shit who got their asses kicked by American Lions in the North so hard they ran to the South to bully Terror Birds and Marsupials out of frustration
Haha yeah maybe but the myth is still there and when you are seeing a guy with 20 cm teeth you except him to use them to make big holes on fishes

To put things into perspective on this Who's Who is the strongest Tobi Roppo coz he fought Jinbe argument and not to sleep on Jinbe as I still think he is the strongest outside of the M3 but on Enies Lobby even though Franky was far stronger than Chopper prior to the arc, Chopper fought a stronger opponent than Franky's mind you, so this argument that Who's Who is the strongest coz he fought Jinbe has a glaring hole in it.

Saying he's stronger than Ulti for instance simply coz of he fought Jinbe when she has "way" better feats than him is not a good enough argument. Hell went through Linlin an survived lol

On paper imo, the Dino's considering their abilities, the dinos at the very least are more impressive than Who's Who.
This is a failed argument since Chopper then provided a literal proof of why he was able to fight a stronger opponent, a huge powerup. Ulti knocked into Usopp and Nami how many times?
Also, Franky won mid diff, basically continuing on to Lucci, then took a huge explosion, still went on to fight Marines and all the Spandam stuff, and then fought the Marine elite captains, and still was fine. Whereas Chopper went even beyond all out and took a power that destroys his body.

His "feats" look lacking because they were done vs Jinbe.

I disagree, Sasaki has been by far the most disappointing F6 compared to the expectations. P1 has no spectacular feat.

Yea that definitely doesn’t look like haki it’s probably shading from oda. Damn these spoiler providers pump faked me smh.

I will say tho it’s funny cuz at the end of the day ulti and page one ended up being the most competent flying six members that’s if they are indeed done.

it had to take a Coc/coa infused punch from BIG MOM to knock page one out and multiple attacks from Nami/usopp and Yamato and BIG MOM to knock ulti out. Another incredible fact is the fact that fodder marines can use hardening coa and even fodder ranked officers from big moms crew could use coa hardening but nobody from the flying six other than who’s who and ulti could use hardening😂😂😂.

Oda is truly hilarious at times.

I do think its strange,if they are supose to be equal but we havent see any rokuogan from whosho
Exactly, extremely lackluster from WsW, unless the fight isn't actually over.

Kind of my reasoning here. I feel like I've seen all i needed to see from Black Maria or Ulti. They ended and the manga acknowledged that they ended. Sasaki and WsW didn't get the same thing, which is kind of my issue right now with 1018/1019 and it's transitions. The outcomes are never shown

Status
Not open for further replies.