Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is haki The others white hands becaming from white into black too. It look different in Robin case since she don't use fist, she didn't need haki on her fist, more like she need it for her body/hands, that is haki for sure. Not full body CoA but still CoA.
There’s not a single panel in the manga of Oda drawing haki like this……..

Give me them caribou translations @PuckTheGreat
Udon - Tokage Port (lit. Lizard Port)
Caribo: You guys don’t understand do you!?
Caribo: That right there is my food supply for a month!! You gotta pay me back to the penny or I’d be in trouble!!
Law’s crew member: Pretty crazy that you can carry that much food on you…!!
Caribo: My swamp swamp fruit is limitless~~~Kehihihi
Bart: “Strawhat”! If you have some energy now, please tell me what the current state of things on Onigahsima are!!
Bart: What happened to our Captain and Bepo’s group!?
Luffy: *Gibberish* (note: Luffy is talking whilst stuffing himself so what he’s saying makes no sense)

Last edited:
The spider face really fucks people up. Maria is a completely regular Zoan aside from that, obviously has legs and some real cut if she was hanging with Kaido.

Robin's upgrades are also confusing. But Haki or not she's stronger so good enough. Although anyone who can roll Brook right now has access to the true history. Not good.

HOLY SHIT LMAO, that would be AMAZING!
Ugh. Seeing an adult with the mind of a child get smacked around is really sad. Like at least with an actual kid they'd take it easy.

It's just to have certain character dynamics applied for the sake of having character dynamics applied.
It generally goes like this:
Jinbe must fight Jack.
Brook must fight Who's Who.
Usopp must fight Page One.
Franky must rematch Sasaki?
etcetera...
No, that's not what I'm saying at all. Please see my response to puck.

It's not a rematch if it's not over, hence my point. There is no acknowledgement in the mana that WsW and Sasaki are done. No aftermath to their fights to very plainly tell you are done.

It happens this chapter with Robin. It does not with these 2. Surely you can see that I plainly acknowledge Robin's fight is over for that reason alone.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I think WW vs Jinbei was good actually too, Franky vs sasaki reminded me a bit of Kaku, while Ulti was out of weaklings league to be a good fight. I think if Nami/Usopp faced only one flyer it might have been a better fight overall than that shit that we got.
I didn’t like the WsW fight

i had better expectation for WsW power wise but it’s not even a problem (that much)

But WsW fighting style was so lacking : we have a glorious saber tooth df but the only thing he can do with that is flying fangs ? A direct fang attack barely left a mark on Jimbe. And his best attacks was something we already saw before shigan madara, the fact now it’s with haki doesn’t change anything. I wanted a real fang attack for finisher.

And WsW sword ?? First we learn that his big ass sword is just a tiny knife and after he didn’t use it at all with hybrid. And the bulky saber tooth wasn’t my cup of tea, a slimmer version would have been dope and matched better WsW human form.

They all look good when they're not getting punched in the face. What did she do to King?
lmao bro she's clearly been so useful since Oden flashback more than the others.. its not in term of the fucking strength.. but like what she has done to save Oden, scabbard, Momo or alliance since the begining, and if its not her than the rest of kozuki would be fucked up already.

and thanks to her that Oden wasnt die as a joke, she saved Oden's dignity.

G

Gorosei Informer

The spider face really fucks people up. Maria is a completely regular Zoan aside from that, obviously has legs and some real cut if she was hanging with Kaido.

Robin's upgrades are also confusing. But Haki or not she's stronger so good enough. Although anyone who can roll Brook right now has access to the true history. Not good.

Ugh. Seeing an adult with the mind of a child get smacked around is really sad. Like at least with an actual kid they'd take it easy.
Hmm Idk, Momo has been getting beaten up, tortured and almost executed as child so far, but I still see your point ofc and it would really suck for him. There is the possibility he might get de-aged/restored back to his actual age by Bonney later on though. People would definitely be more brutal to him as an adult for sure.

The spider face makes no sense at all for a Zoan too except if it was a Mythical maybe? Plus an Ancient Zoan shooting fireballs? There's definitely something wrong with this picture lol.

Udon - Tokage Port (lit. Lizard Port)
Caribo: You guys don’t understand do you!?
Caribo: That right there is my food supply for a month!! You gotta pay me back to the penny or I’d be in trouble!!
Law’s crew member: Pretty crazy that you can carry that much food on you…!!
Caribo: My swamp swamp fruit is limitless~~~Kehihihi
Bart: “Strawhat”! If you have some energy now, please tell me what the current state of things on Onigahsima are!!
Bart: What happened to our Captain and Bepo’s group!?
Luffy: *Gibberish* (note: Luffy is talking whilst stuffing himself so what he’s saying makes no sense)
Seriously, Caribou best candidate for new nakama.
At least he actually has a role on the ship, literal food supply.

I didn’t like the WsW fight

i had better expectation for WsW power wise but it’s not even a problem (that much)

But WsW fighting style was so lacking : we have a glorious saber tooth df but the only thing he can do with that is flying fangs ? A direct fang attack barely left a mark on Jimbe. And his best attacks was something we already saw before shigà madara, the fact now it’s with haki doesn’t change anything. I wanted a real fang attack for finisher.

And WsW sword ?? First we learn that his big ass sword is just a tiny knife and after he didn’t use it at all with hybrid. And the bulky saber tooth wasn’t my cup of tea, a slimmer version would have been dope and matched better WsW human form.
A fight doesn't need to be extreme to be a good one, howevet there' surely an issue with othet fights too in this arc, but Ulti/Page One fight was by far the shittiest one.

I wish other flyers had a bit more focus, one chapter (not even a full chapter) for a hybrid form show off is simply not enough fleshing them out.

And yeah WW sword is kinda misleading, no explanation if it's a size changing sword as he did use it before as a long sword. Oda doesn't explain shit, that's what I hate when he does these fights, and leaves the info for sbs or databooks.

lmao bro she's clearly been so useful since Oden flashback more than the others.. its not in term of the fucking strength.. but like what she has done to save Oden, scabbard, Momo or alliance since the begining, and if its not her than the rest of kozuki would be fucked up already
That just offsets her lack of strength though. She's arguably between Kinemon and Asura when it comes to making herself useful. Kawamatsu and Denjiro have the added accomplishment of having protected Hiyori, Inu and Neko are the damn kings of Zou. Izo was a WB commander. Raizo and Kiku are the only ones really behind.

When it comes to the Tobi Roppo, I do think the Who's Who downplay seems a bit unfair seeing how he was up against Jinbe who completely outclassed him.

Jinbe fought Ace for five days straight.

In the Ace Novel, apparently Sengoku thought pretty highly of Jinbe.

Then you got these.

And CP-0 hyped up Jinbe over Who's Who.

Who's Who is strong but Jinbe is just way stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.