Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways some Zoro fans should drop the whole "Zoro will 1 shot King". Please i'm begging you. No one but the Yonkou can 1 shot a 1st commanders. Even current Luffy only will mid diff King at best. Zoro is not there yet. The fight between them won't end in anything lower than a mid diff. Saying Zoro can 1 shot King will only do harm to the images of Zoro and Zoro fans, and will give them reasons to shit talk you back.

Anyways some Zoro fans should drop the whole "Zoro will 1 shot King". Please i'm begging you. No one but the Yonkou can 1 shot a 1st commanders. Even current Luffy only will mid diff King at best. Zoro is not there yet. The fight between them won't end in anything lower than a mid diff. Saying Zoro can 1 shot King will only do harm to the images of Zoro and Zoro fans, and will give them reasons to shit talk you back.
There is zero reason to drop it since Sanji fans been claiming Sanji would fight king.

So far as it stands everything Zoro fans called happened

Kuina died before even becoming great with wado. Zoro has take wados feats to higher heights.

Ryuuma slayed a dragon.

Zoro slayed a biological enhanced one. Unless you have greater feats of ryuuma
Ryuuma is literally regarded as a Sword God, he got his sword black on his own, something Zoro still dreams of. Zoro slayed a literal fodder dragon, give me a break.
Zoro is only fulfilling his promise to Kuina with Wado by the end of the series and of course he has greater feats with it, she literally died as a kid.

Ryuuma is literally regarded as a Sword God, he got his sword black on his own, something Zoro still dreams of. Zoro slayed a literal fodder dragon, give me a break.
Zoro is only fulfilling his promise to Kuina with Wado by the end of the series and of course he has greater feats with it, she literally died as a kid.
Show me ryumas feats.

What was. The size of the dragon? Was it mountain level or the size of pica?

Was it the sizee of oars?

What are ryumas feats?

There is zero reason to drop it since Sanji fans been claiming Sanji would fight king.

So far as it stands everything Zoro fans called happened
Yeah but Sanji fans didn't say Sanji will 1 shot King (at least if i recall correctly)
You can feel free to believe in Zoro will return to Kaidou (deep down I really want to), but with actual logical reasons, not because "King is not worth to be Zoro's opponent".

Yeah but Sanji fans didn't say Sanji will 1 shot King (at least if i recall correctly)
You can feel free to believe in Zoro will return to Kaidou (deep down I really want to), but with actual logical reasons, not because "King is not worth to be Zoro's opponent".
the negative stigma behind zoro fans will always exist

even tho i said Sanji vs Queen for a year and that sanji will get coc
im still considered a zoro tard that thought these would never happen

Thats nice of you to say. However your "reasons" were why Sanji fans were saying he would fight king. That turned out not to be true.

Based on the way wano is structured from a story standpoint it makes zero sense for people to not believe he is returning to kaido

Show me ryumas feats.

What was. The size of the dragon? Was it mountain level or the size of pica?

Was it the sizee of oars?

What are ryumas feats?
Ryuuma is regarded as the Sword God and a legend around the world, Zoro isn't.
Tf you mean by Ryuuma feats lmao, Zoro isn't even regarded in the same level as Oden once was, seriously you literally stated something fake and then went around writing more fake stuff to justify it, I am truly amazed.

Tf you mean by Ryuuma feats lmao, Zoro isn't even regarded in the same level as Oden once was, seriously you literally stated something fake and then went around writing more fake stuff to justify it, I am truly amazed.
zoro will do it soon if anything tbh
kinda silly to speculate he will be unknown for the rest of the story when the next big arcs are endgame

the negative stigma behind zoro fans will always exist

even tho i said Sanji vs Queen for a year and that sanji will get coc
im still considered a zoro tard that thought these would never happen
Exactly. And that's the thing. I am a huge Zoro fan. But I am also a huge Sanji fan as well. I have been telling Sanji fans that based on how wano is being written is mainly about Luffy and Zoro. Which is why he had only there perspectives on the entire country with them meeting the people and seeing how badly they were treated etc etc.

We even have Zoro be the first one to meet momos sister the same way Luffy was the first one the strawhats to meet momo. And that both hiyori and momo wants Luffy and Zoro to defeat kaido. The writing is clear

zoro will do it soon if anything tbh
kinda silly to speculate he will be unknown for the rest of the story when the next big arcs are endgame
I am not speculating that.
This guy came and said "all of the swords Zoro used with inherited wills he always took it further than the owners of said blades" which is obviously false as I pointed out and then went on writing more nonsensical stuff.
Of course Zoro's legend will be bigger, but right now, it isn't.

Fake? I asked for feats. You showed me none. Even Oden isn't regarded a sword god and even Oden on paper has better feats than ryuma. So you done bullshitin. And currently Zoro has a bigger feat than Oden. Which is scarring a Hybrid form kaido that is 20 years older and stronger than the kaido Oden faced

So again where are ryumas feats that compare?
Post automatically merged:

This guy came and said "all of the swords Zoro used with inherited wills he always took it further than the owners of said blades" which is obviously false as I pointed out and then went on writing more nonsensical stuff.
Cap.

Already proved it with wado.

You have zero feats of ryuma. You getting mixed up with feats

Thats nice of you to say. However your "reasons" were why Sanji fans were saying he would fight king. That turned out not to be true.

Based on the way wano is structured from a story standpoint it makes zero sense for people to not believe he is returning to kaido
Yeah I get that, I see both logical reasons for Zoro returns to Kaidou, and Zoro fights King. I'm open for either of the scenario to happen. It's just, if Zoro vs King does happen, it won't be a 1 shot, and many will use that to mock us fandom. That's all.

Cap.

Yeah I get that, I see both logical reasons for Zoro returns to Kaidou, and Zoro fights King. I'm open for either of the scenario to happen. It's just, if Zoro vs King does happen, it won't be a 1 shot, and many will use that to mock us fandom. That's all.
Ok agreed

Fake? I asked for feats. You showed me none. Even Oden isn't regarded a sword god and even Oden on paper has better feats than ryuma. So you done bullshitin. And currently Zoro has a bigger feat than Oden. Which is scarring a Hybrid form kaido that is 20 years older and stronger than the kaido Oden faced

So again where are ryumas feats that compare?

Cap.

Cap.

You didn't prove shit.

I guess Zoro is stronger than Rocks as well because he has no feats.
Whatever makes you sleep better at night bro but Zoro hasn't surpassed neither Oden or Ryuuma as of now regardless of this powerscaling bubble you created on your head.

we will get mocked even if zkk happens
when 1000 happened, i rmmbrd triggered anti zoro fans said it was bullshit that he was on the roof
:kayneshrug:dont hate the player hate the game
so this "fuck zoro fan and zoro" shit from the fanbase doesnt mean shit to me
even legendary ppl and characters have haters

when 1000 happened, i rmmbrd triggered anti zoro fans said it was bullshit that he was on the roof
Pretty much this ^
No one gives a flying fuck about what the haters think.

Yeah, well I guess I love Zoro too much that I don't want either the character or the fandom to get mocked
But can't speak for every Zoro fan, and can't stop anyone from mocking us
:josad:

You didn't prove shit.

I guess Zoro is stronger than Rocks as well because he has no feats.
Whatever makes you sleep better at night bro but Zoro hasn't surpassed neither Oden or Ryuuma as of now regardless of this powerscaling bubble you created on your head.
Bullshit example since he had the feat and portrayal of fighting Rodger and was regarded as Rodgers biggest adversary to the point that he needed garp.

You comparing that to a guy renowned for killing a dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.