Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Zara and Mango already have the most heat in D1, so I think it'd be hard to lynch Dyna out. I'm not really sure how he gets a pass for not defending him. The two of you have had some interesting interactions...
Dyna not defending himself and his earlier posts that you iso'd really made me reevaluate his read. For now, I don't think pushing him is the right thing.

Investigate him would be my option. However, Ripped has been absent this whole day phase which is very contradictory to his meta from previous games. He's had more time to contribute but he pretty much engaged in mass claiming philosophy before this. It's either him or T-pein for me.

Mango is soo scummy, I'm having a hard time believing he's even scum here. He's doing a very poor job of hiding it.

You sure about your vote on him?

Dyna not defending himself and his earlier posts that you iso'd really made me reevaluate his read. For now, I don't think pushing him is the right thing.

Investigate him would be my option. However, Ripped has been absent this whole day phase which is very contradictory to his meta from previous games. He's had more time to contribute but he pretty much engaged in mass claiming philosophy before this. It's either him or T-pein for me.

Mango is soo scummy, I'm having a hard time believing he's even scum here. He's doing a very poor job of hiding it.

You sure about your vote on him?
Fair enough, just don't forget about Dyna and remember that I told you so!

:beckmoji:

Honestly, Tpein is a little bit lower down on people I'd like to vote, but if we can't put someone like Dyna or Ryu at the forefront, I'd be okay with Tpein. He shifted his votes everywhere and then when he landed on Zara and saw that she was a wagon, he conveniently left that vote there. Tpein is probably the third or fourth person I'd like to see lynched this phase.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Give me your case on Cal Lindie. Imma be honest I am between CFD'ing Tobi and voting Cal rn. But your defense of Dyna makes me worry you're scum buddies Lindie.
I'm not scum mates with Dyna, don't worry Light. I just don't believe that a scum will give such a poor defense. Really, he didn't even defend himself, he's accepting a lynch which I just don't see scum doing. Not day 1.

I think Cal has had time to contribute, but when he did, he really didn't give any posts that told me he was trying to solve. Plus his whole mass claiming being beneficial for town just came out of no where.

Tobi, you think he's playing similar to last game? So meta wise he could be scum. Is that what you're thinking?

Yo vote RippedCal

@Natalija @Hayumi @Destroya @Light D Lamperouge

Vote Cal. I'm not feeling the Dyna lynch at all here. Cal is a much better option to me right now.
I really would like a Mango or Dyna lynch, especially now that Mango himself isn't going to vote Dyna, and Zara's given much more then he has to convince me otherwise. I feel like by bringing people like Cal into things now it's gonna cause more vote confusion. Especially if it's a mislynch, it'll feel like such a waste when we have other lynches right in front of us that would provide more info.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I'm not scum mates with Dyna, don't worry Light. I just don't believe that a scum will give such a poor defense. Really, he didn't even defend himself, he's accepting a lynch which I just don't see scum doing. Not day 1.
Well I can't be sure on the first one lol. But the second part I agree. It's why I said earlier he's throwing me off with his reaction to all of it. Don't see a scum willing to take it like that on D1 especially. Unless he's trying to use reverse psychology on us.

I think Cal has had time to contribute, but when he did, he really didn't give any posts that told me he was trying to solve. Plus his whole mass claiming being beneficial for town just came out of no where.
Yes, I agree here too. Which is why I am going back and forth with him and Tobi. SlimCal hasn't made much sense this phase and looked like he wanted people to claim.

Tobi, you think he's playing similar to last game? So meta wise he could be scum. Is that what you're thinking?
Yeah I am thinking that. Like if you take a look at it, it's almost the same as the previous D1 except somewhat lower activity from him.

There was no guarantee that you were going to get lynched Zara. Plus nobody asked you to claim yet and it's day 1. It is early, honestly.

hour and a half with 5 votes on you remaining is easily changeable with the players currently active.
we’ll have to agree to disagree then

i waited more than 40 hours for my wagon to change and it never did so i had little faith in me surviving the dayphase

but we’ll see how the phase ends :)

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
What?
It says hes an antagonist on the wiki
What kind of antagonist? Minor or Major?

Fair enough, just don't forget about Dyna and remember that I told you so!

:beckmoji:

Honestly, Tpein is a little bit lower down on people I'd like to vote, but if we can't put someone like Dyna or Ryu at the forefront, I'd be okay with Tpein. He shifted his votes everywhere and then when he landed on Zara and saw that she was a wagon, he conveniently left that vote there. Tpein is probably the third or fourth person I'd like to see lynched this phase.
Yes, I'll remember and give due credit to you in case I'm wrong about Dyna.

T-pein vote hopping was definitely pingy to me. I also suspect him for the exact reason you named. I even asked him to explain his vote and he hasn't replied yet. Who are your top 3 suspects?

who we lynching today?
Vote lynch krogothwolf
I miss Final Beta.

Vote Lynch Rej
I never trust millers

Vote lynch Hayumi
Lets start getting rid of them millers

vote Light D Lamperouge
so are we gonna lynch a miller or someone else?

vote lynch Ratchet
I think at least one of them is mafia tho.

vote lynch DynaMight
just playing the game...

vote lynch solis
Lol

Vote lynch Tobi
No reads yet

Vote lynch Ryu Kishi
Actually maybe we can start with this.

Vote lynch mango senpai
I am lost without FB

Vote lynch Zara
not anymore I like where my vote stopped.

Change it back or I will switch my vote on zara to you.
Here are Tpein's posts. Obviously a ton of early vote switching, but I don't necessarily find that scummy since I know Tpein like to try and 8D chess things and trick or catch people with moves that only ever seem to work in his imagination. However, the issue that I have with some of these votes is that some seem random but then some seem like he's trying to give a reason for that vote. Not only that, he seems to want to try and hover around the Miller claims. The Miller claims have really had some interesting reactions to them. The his last vote is on Zara, for no reason, but once he recognizes that there's a wagon there, he seems to leave it on her. Or, maybe he voted Zara because there was already a wagon and he used his vote switches to cover that up. Overall, I'd be alright with a Tpein lynch this day, but he's not my number one.

Status
Not open for further replies.