• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
โ€Ž
So what does Same level mean?
Are you aware that saying "on the same level" doesn't always mean exact equals? It also expresses things being comparable or proportional to the other.

If someone says most commanders are on the same level, they mean they are comparable or close enough in strength, not that they are exact equals.

LMAOOOOOO so Sanji was getting trashed by king and queen and Zoro had to step in, in order to save candy boy's life??
Sanji is not Marco level yet.
Post automatically merged:

So is Marco going to the roof? it doesn't seem like he is badly injured, since he was still able to block King.

That Momotaro tale shtit...
You get it.

LMAOOOOOO so Sanji was getting trashed by king and queen and Zoro had to step in, in order to save candy boy's life??
Did you not read the whole spoilers ? :milaugh:

It's Sanji vs King and Queen first

Perospero tries to shoot Sanji while he get's pressured by them.

Nekomamushi attacks Perospero.

King tries to attack Zoro before he has recovered and Marco protects him.

Zoro recovers and he attacks King at the same time Sanji attacks Queen and they both talk about defeating King and Queen and say that after they kick their ass they will be closer to Luffy becoming the Pirate King :myman:

- At the end of the chapter, Zoro and Sanji attack King and Queen in an impressive double page.
- Zoro: If we win this battle ...
- Sanji: Yes, we'll be closer to ...
- Zoro and Sanji: Luffy becomes the King of the Pirates!!

Luffy's wings tag teaming Kaido's Commanders!!! while declaring he's gonna be the Pirate King at the same time? :steef::steef:

10/10 :finally::finally:

Last edited:

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Lmao he legit clashed with both King and Queen in base? What you talking about
I would listen to him if i were you.
Wait until pics drop.
For all we know sanji vs kig and queen can be them curb stomping him into the ground.
106 always mentions attacks but he said nothing of sanji beating up king and queen

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
I'm really concerned and confused about this. Didn't Hawkins pull the same shit with Law and his crew? I wonder what Killer can do here as if he "kills Hawkins" or at least does a fatal strike, it will transfer to Kid? Also assuming he uses up the doll linked to Kid with a strong enough attack but possibly non lethal, then Kid will be free? I'm wondering if Hawkins can reattach someone to his dolls after they've already acted as a substitute for him? Also wonder what the actual damage threshold is to trigger these dolls, hmm....

But yeah, I remember Hawkins saying Killer has a 92% chance of dying? And someone was meant to have a 99% chance of dying who is unrevealed/undetermined so far? What if Killer refuses to attack Hawkins in fear of Kid being dealt a fatal injury or even killed in place of Hawkins?

I really don't know what Killer can do here, how he can win? We still have more cards to see from Hawkins potentially including a "trump/power up card" he mentioned once? Maybe Killer can outsmart/trick him somehow? Using Hawkins cards and their risk/luck factors against him?

:wonderland:
Plot induced stupidty gonna probably have the remnant % have the better hand I bet. Unless the other character is not so relevant Oda would spare them.

Status
Not open for further replies.