Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
More importantly, Marco not meeting King before throws this entre "YC1" ranking into nonsense. After all, how on earth can we conclude that the Yonko commanders are meant to be equal based on where they are "ranked" in their crews (Read: bounties) when Big Mom hasn't met Kaido in decades and Marco hasn't ever met King?

Nah not a chance. Beyond that, you still have:

- All the fights mentioned this chapter
- Jack
- Apoo
- 4 Numbers
- 3 missing scabbards
- What do the 7 strawhats (not Luffy, Zoro, Sanji) do?
- Big Mom herself (whether or not she gets defeated then requires Oda to really spend the time to do it)
- Momo saving Onigashima
- Orochi likely being alive with 1 last head and struck down by Ame
- Hiyori

And a myriad of other smaller things that need to be addressed before Kaido is defeated. Not only that, but arcs usually have 10-15 chapter post-arc sections (probably Act 4 once Luffy wins). I'd say we still have a solid 40-50 chapters

~10-15 chapters dealing with Hawkins, Apoo, Fukurokuju, Peros, Calamities. That alone would take use to December basically.

~ 15-20 chapters to deal with the 2 Yonko, Luffys fights are generally 10-15 chapters anyway. Add BM and it becomes complicated

Remember this is only fights and doesn't include all characters following their storyline.

At least mid 2022....and that's being generous imo
Numbers are jokes and random obstacles i think Oda will either skip them or show some Char defeating them in a sweep X drake maybe since he has done nothing from the start.
I feel Jack and the missing scabbards will all be done in a single chapter.
Orochi and Hiyori stuff maybe after the end of the raid in Wano.
All of this can be done in two - three chapters and maybe we leave wano in the end of the year and end it with shanks move.

Numbers are jokes and random obstacles i think Oda will either skip them or show some Char defeating them in a sweep X drake maybe since he has done nothing from the start.
I feel Jack and the missing scabbards will all be done in a single chapter.
Orochi and Hiyori stuff maybe after the end of the raid in Wano.
All of this can be done in two - three chapters and maybe we leave wano in the end of the year and end it with shanks move.
We say this but when has Oda ever addressed things quickly lol?

It still took him 11 chapters (1011-1021) to have the 5 F6 defeated. And who knows of any of them pull a Jack and get up again. Hence my point. Too unpredictable and too many variables in the plot still. Better to expect it lasts longer than shorter. It almost always is the former

Status
Not open for further replies.