Not open for further replies.
The only Ls there is kuma and Enel
Arlong Park he was super nerfed or would have washed arlong
Lucci wasn't a proper fight
Kizaru wasn't a fight at all neither was the yeti cool brothers
Kaido didn't beat zoro either
Zoro was done after asura cause of meme and kaidos attack
Hahaha other zorosexual

I don't see the issue though for people who love Zoro for his powers and strength every fan has different aspect of what draws them to their fav character
I agree, I just think it gets way too blown out of proportion. Especially when it comes to Zoro vs Sanji or Zoro vs Luffy. Like I feel like after 1000 chapters its always been clear all 3 are the main bread and butter trio for the series and the crew, but it should also just plainly be clear thst Luffy>Zoro>Sanji due to how often their matchups end up that way. And that's OK. It really shouldn't be insulting to any particular fanbase how it ends up that way. It's just plain fact in this series because that is always how Oda has depicted it.

He says that all of them if have joined him, they will conquer the world, not only Grandmaster.

Kaidou always was standing never defending himself, Zolo with hes steongest attack made a Scar, Condom Red Roc made him show a face of fear even her partner BM made the same face, Luffy Base CoC punches=>Ashura attack, Kaidou was flying with one uppercut CoC punch, no one ever did that.
TF with this clown if you dont know a shit dont quote me. He is not defending? why the fuck then he dodge zoro since chapter 1002 while condom able to made him dodge in chapter 1009 lmao. if he tanking then he shouldnt dodge even bigmom yelled to dodge lol.

Luffy coc 99xpunches <<<<<<<<< halfdead zoro asura that made a scar. luffys punches didnt even fuxking broke a teath by fist lol

Luffys Coc+Ryoru clash <<<<<<<< Halfdead zoros clash

Luffy <<<<<< halfdead zoro << Healthy zoro as always

hybrid kaido knew he cant clash with halfdead zoro 1v1
then when it comes to 1v1 mf got damage from even the clash

Kaido : Ughhh!!!!

meanwhile he can clash with ryoru+coc luffy without a breaking a sweat lol

Halfdead zoro >>> MC weakling Luffy
:kobeha:
If the Zolo strongest attack is not ever steonger than Luffy Base CoC punches, Zolo have to be retared from been a Pirate.

TF with this clown if you dont know a shit dont quote me. He is not defending? why the fuck then he dodge zoro since chapter 1002 while condom able to made him dodge in chapter 1009 lmao. if he tanking then he shouldnt dodge even bigmom yelled to dodge lol.

Luffy coc 99xpunches <<<<<<<<< halfdead zoro asura that made a scar. luffys punches didnt even fuxking broke a teath by fist lol

Luffys Coc+Ryoru clash <<<<<<<< Halfdead zoros clash

Luffy <<<<<< halfdead zoro << Healthy zoro as always
So Squard>WB because he made a Scar.

If Zolo strongest attack cant be more stronger than Luffy Base CoC punches, him needed been retired right now.

Oda probably be drawing chapter 1030 right now or something.
I think he's mentioned (years ago) that he's always 3-4 chapters ahead. So 1023 is probably complete and they are printing the next issue of Jump already. 1024 is probably being reviewed/edited. Oda probably is done drawing 1025 and just doing dialogue. 1026 is in rough draft. Things like that. He has explained he actually works on more than one chapter at once depending on their stages.

It's a pretty cool process.

Omg dude just stop it. You are proving my point. You’re mad that I said Naruto and AOT is better. Why does that get you emotional? Are you that obsessed with One piece that you get mad when someone says Naruto or AOT is better?
Obsessed? stop being a fucking idiot LOL, we are in a forum, a place meant to discuss stuff.

I know you must be ashamed of the garbage you said, but dont worry i'll be here to remind you of it.
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.