Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How????

Before this pandemic I used to eat whatever i wanted. I never cared about calories and never performed any exercise specifically for weight loss . I was 49 last year and now I am 57:pepemotion: my clothes are getting tight on me now . Fu*k Covid ,this has ruined my life:josad::josad:
Same, I was proud of my metabolism and never used to get fat. Was 57 before the pandemic. 1 month into it, 71.

:josad::crazwhat:

Right? Lmfao! I purposely didn't list everything I could think of either! For example Mihawk's island, the backstory of that too, what was that war that destroyed it and who was it between? Also what was Judge referring to in his emotional outburst to Big Mom regarding the ruination of Germa in the past? Who killed Brook's crew? Was it the Vinsmokes or another known crew/enemy force? What were those huge entities in the sea near Thriller Bark?

There's SO MUCH to still be revealed and I fear a lot of it or at least some of it will never be explained/answered to keep the "mystery/adventure" of OP but also more truthfully because Oda couldn't get the time to write about them? I've seen this happen to other series but for a series with this much sheer world building, lore, literally several hundred characters at least and so on, for something as complex/layered as this that has been going for 22 years now or whatever, I'm genuinely scared on how many things are gonna be left out and left unknown by the time it's over!

:mihanha::nicagesmile::shame::saden:

I really hope somehow everything gets gradually explained thanks to Vivre Cards, Databooks, SBS and so on. I can't remember who it was but someone recently said to expect MASSIVE lore drops after Wano is over which is exactly what I'm expecting too. I think Oda's editors said something similar to this effect too a short while ago? That we'll be closer to knowing what the OP is finally?

Imagine what Elbaf, Lodestar, Laugh Tale, the Ancient Kingdom, D clan, Void Century, Imu, the Marshall and Monkey families, Uranus etc are all gonna be like too? It's insanely overwhelming and too much to comprehend!

I also suspect there is a lot of secrets with the moons of OP and why there are 6 of them.

(Sage of Six Moons incoming?! I joked about a "Sage of Six Sails for One Piece but 6 Moons would be even more appropriate! LMAO:lulz:

Let's make this worse in fact, "Sage of Six (Pirate) Flags anyone?)

:luchosop::robinsweat::jinbewat::emohiyo:
I made a rough draft of potentially all the shit Oda could/has to address by the end of this arc a few months ago lol- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VcxSR4ol4IZB-QfNnhuFR3AsHj9vU1LGeTP8ubBPEmo/edit?usp=sharing. Again, not everything has to be answered here, I have just added everything I could for the sake of it

Some of these have already been answered and I'll probably make a thread on this after removing and adding a few more questions. People straight up ignore or undercut the amount of shit we've to see by the end of this arc alone lol :suresure:

I made a rough draft of potentially all the shit Oda could/has to address by the end of this arc a few months ago lol- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VcxSR4ol4IZB-QfNnhuFR3AsHj9vU1LGeTP8ubBPEmo/edit?usp=sharing

Some of these have already been answered and I'll probably make a thread on this after removing and adding a few more questions. People straight up ignore or undercut the amount of shit we've to see by the end of this arc alone lol :suresure:
YO, the Garp bounty tag is sick

ay yoo wait a second
i think it isnt based on messages but rather based on joining date.
are you sure? that would be cool too
Post automatically merged:

I made a rough draft of potentially all the shit Oda could/has to address by the end of this arc a few months ago lol- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VcxSR4ol4IZB-QfNnhuFR3AsHj9vU1LGeTP8ubBPEmo/edit?usp=sharing. Again, not everything has to be answered here, I have just added everything I could for the sake of it

damn, this file is absolute terrifying

i wonder if Oda has something similar with to him, everytime he creates a mystery hook somewhere, he puts that shit down on the notebook or something

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda ain´t writing Lord of the Rings.
That's fair but he also has had 21 years to write all this up and he keeps adding pointless characters and scenes including 20 something chapters of chases and such, when he could be answering stuff like this instead. All this pointless padding he doe.

There's always the extra content like the VCs and such to answer questions like this too but they still don't get answered which bothers me.

Then you have character stuff that will probably get covered, like Blackbeard and Rocks connection, Dragon´s past and so forth.
Yeah inevitably, they will get answered sooner or later but I just hope they are not rushed and not left to stuff outside the manga to further elaborate on.

There's so much Oda is gonna have to reveal in such a short time, I'm not sure how he's going to do it and I don't envy his position. I do believe he can do it somehow ofc as he showcased with the Reverie and Oden flashback with how lore heavy they were and how many lore bombs we got for example ofc.
It just means we're gonna truly be in for some INTENSE chapters for these reasons alone, never mind all the other reasons that the final arcs and chapters will be so important and emotional ofc.

I thought OP was INTENSE so far, between these lore heavy reveal chapters and the glorious epicness of the Rooftop fight and such for example, but I feel the craziest, most epic stuff is yet to come naturally. Oda is gonna be taking us on the most wildest ride than anyone ever has done before!

After what happened to Miura with Berserk and Kubo with Bleach (although the latter is getting a 2nd chance now thankfully) , I am just very afraid that OP might not get the fully fleshed out ending it deserves due to Oda's health issues and age more than anything now.

Also God forbid anything does happen to Oda, nobody is completely safe/immune/immortal or whatever ofc, we could lose him at any point too for any number of reasons, so I am just worried that the longer OP goes on, the more likely we are to see it unfinished by Oda at least or get a rushed ending too.

I really hope for his own sake that he retires after OP is done or takes a very long break at least and then if he wants to do a new series, he only does a monthly one and maybe not too long a series ofc.

Jojolion, the 8th part of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is concluding this month at around 110 chapters I think it was and it has been monthly the whole time. And comparing it to Araki doing Jojo weekly for previous parts (also being part of the Seinen demographic I think now too), it has really benefited the series and I imagine Araki himself too ofc.

I really wish going monthly will become the standards for all authors as I think the weekly format is way too exhausting/strenous and stressful for authors and it could and should lead to much better writing and art overall too imo. Less pressure on the authors naturally and it would suck waiting for chapters every month as opposed to every week, but it does make you appreciate them more and since Oda needs breaks regularly now due to his severe health problems, this might be better for him in the long run.

It's probably impossible/too late to make OP go monthly now but if Oda does do another series, he better do it monthly at least only. Kubo suffered extremely because of the weekly format and I've heard of other authors doing so too before. Somehow Mashima was able to pump out weekly chapters for Fairy Tail without breaks as far as I remember, but I don't think he's human, more machine or something lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.