Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
who cares about raizou and fukurukuju, loda really wasting important panels for this 2 clown.

hawkins is still a fraud, killer should not hesitate and bisect the fool.

sanji trying to fight 2 YC and got thrown like a punk.
and finaly zoro the MVP of wano is up.

So, at the end of the day, it was "stars" indeed referring to both Zoro and Sanji.

Huh?? Based on what exactly? Lol
Based on poor understanding of narrative. The reason why that was mentioned was so Zoro recovering so fast would look more epic in order to build the climax of his comeback more solidly. The medicine is affecting Zoro the moment he breaks his bandages, but since he's a superhuman he challenged Miyagi's expectations; the exact same thing happened in East Blue.

I get want you saying lol.
I wonder if this Oda way of showing the shogun going to get power up along with Franky with some stuff from wano .
I'm hoping that as healthy as Franky is right now, it leads to whatever "anti-Kaido" weapons to be used on someone or something.

I think there is a lot of potential to put him and other strawhats against Jack or the few remaining Numbers.

Just hope out of everything, Usop eventually get something out of this arc (he's gotten absolutely nothing lol)

Like I expected Hawkings only loses a doll if the doll gets knocked out. Killer stabbing Hawkings didn't let him lose the doll because Kidd is still conscious.

Makes me wonder why Hawkings didn't use Kaido as a doll...must be haki similar to Law's situation

Status
Not open for further replies.