Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiryu is going to be a beast for sure... I don't know who's going to be the third strongest BBP between Lafitte or Pizarro, but they're guaranteed to be crazy strong.
I have all level 6 prisoners over BB's original crew, BB went through big trouble to recruit them, that's the primary reason he became a warlord. Only one giving the benefit of the doubt is Burgess, he has yet to get an ability and no coincidence he is the helmsman also so likely he might be fighting Jinbei.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
ok, little Zoro fan, you can go.
No I'm downplaying Burger, not wanking Zoro
Post automatically merged:

I have all level 6 prisoners over BB's original crew, BB went through big trouble to recruit them, that's the primary reason he became a warlord. Only one giving the benefit of the doubt is Burgess, he has yet to get an ability and no coincidence he is the helmsman also so likely he might be fighting Jinbei.
:josad:Jinbe vs Burger....

No cap, I think Lafitte is going to be the strongest out of the original crew, dude was introduced sneaking past Sengoku, Mihawk and Doffy lol.

Anyway, I'm excited to see Vasco's post time skip design and Pizarro's fruit.

H

humanbeing

we still have Brook,Chopper , Nami and Usopp who really need their own fights. the question is when will they fight and who will they fight? there 2 options CP-0 or the BM pirates assuming they will come right after Onigashima lands.
and we still have Franky , Jinbe and Robin who will be able to still fight more.
Nami got her power up and it is really powerful she can take basically on the likes of Tobiroppo now.
Chopper power up is good enough as well , Usopp needs a power up maybe haki or he might get his hand on Kanjuru's DF which will be really very ideal for Usopp.

No I'm downplaying Burger, not wanking Zoro

:josad:Jinbe vs Burger....

No cap, I think Lafitte is going to be the strongest out of the original crew, dude was introduced sneaking past Sengoku, Mihawk and Doffy lol.

Anyway, I'm excited to see Vasco's post time skip design and Pizarro's fruit.
sorry Zorotard, I spoke of Jesus Burgess joking and you've already come quoting, you can masturbateto for Little Zoro

Zoro Admiral level or something?

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
Isn't the 3rd strongest after Burgess supposed to be shiryu?
Burger is just the first captain, he's probably not even top 5 on strength. Shiryu is obviously second strongest

sorry Zorotard, I spoke of Jesus Burgess joking and you've already come quoting, you can masturbateto for Little Zoro

Zoro Admiral level or something?
:seriously:

Ever heard of a joke?

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
According to what? Headcanon? He was fighting with sabo who got advanced armament and the Mera Mera. The same Sabo fighting an admiral.
Shiryu has parallels with Oden and Zoro, two right hand men. I don't think Oda would hype up the second strongest BBP by having him mid diffed by Sabo lol

So zoro 1 shot king after all.1 rengoku onigiri made king bleed so much,while hybrid queen just got little bleed from lanji name attack( chopper slap still stronger).base king>hybrid queen.lanji can't even fight 2 yc(2 yonko can't k.o zoro) for a long time and really desperate for zoro to return.as expected from okama.sanitards being clown right now.as expected from gay

Shiryu has parallels with Oden and Zoro, two right hand men. I don't think Oda would hype up the second strongest BBP by having him mid diffed by Sabo lol
Lmaoooo ok. Nice headcanon. Shiryu might be 3rd commander but likely equal with Burgess. Just like most of the arcs in op with the second and third strongest.

Feats>headcanon

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
Lmaoooo ok. Nice headcanon. Shiryu might be 3rd commander but likely equal with Burgess. Just like most of the arcs in op with the second and third strongest.
:choppawhat: Burgess isn't near Shiryu in strength lol. How is Shiryu having parallels with Oden and Zoro headcanon?

Sanji vs Pizarro/Lafitte is going to be hype :steef:

:choppawhat: Burgess isn't near Shiryu in strength lol. How is Shiryu having parallels with Oden and Zoro headcanon?
Parralels aren't headcanon. Using parralels to scale someone over another character is.

Hence feats>headcanon.

Your claims of Burgess being nowhere near shiryu in strength is baseless. Show me where in the manga that's shown to be true or implied. If you can't then this is pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.