What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this shit gave me chills...
"- Hyogoro and Kawamatsu talk about Zoro while they see him fighting with King.
- They say he reminds them a lot of Ringo's lord, Shimotsuki Ushimaru, and also the legendary samurai Shimotsuki Ryuma.
"
The real question is how Zoro ended up in eat blue! We need that flashback asap I could see it happening post the war! Unless Oda doesn’t want to bother with it.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Feeling pain from Raime Hakke and continuing to fight moments after the shock is really getting fodderized... cringe.
Bear in mind Luffy was learning from this and Ragnarok about advanced CoC.

Without Luffy's warning they all (apart from Luffy) get knocked out with broken bones.
Because he can't rocket off at maximum supersonic speed, because then his voice would take longer to reach them...
Lmfao you a troll. Even you don't believe the shit you say.

Zoro and king fanboys "WB hyped King, he is so strong"
Me reading spoilers: huh where did WB even call his race "powerful beings "? Where did WB hype King?
All he said they were ancient people as gods

These guys are the same one who trashtalk Rayleigh hyping Katakuri and fs users as Mightiest
Which is actually hype about someone's power not "race of gods"

Anyway, Oda is turning King from the background to the relevancy
I now baptise King as King the Relevant ,
" King the background " lasted 100 chapters, it was fun.
cry
ik u salty doodle
king shits on trashkuri

he was able to keep up without DJ before enies lobby.. its clearly stated that he grew exponentially due to his training with zeff... as for RS enhancing mutated genes ..we don't see his siblings inherently generating flames or their respective Rs attributes without RS ..except they were completely useless without Rs's

as for sanji's RS ig the reason they gave it to him might have something to do with how he's feeling atm.. and his mother is a mystery as well so there are alot of info yet to be revealed
But that's what I'm saying, it's not a matter of Diable Jambe I didn't mention Enies Lobby.

His training with Zeff + being a cyborg meant for fighting all makes sense why he's capable of keeping up, with the two.

His siblings acquired different abilities none of them share any abilities :
Ichiji : Light Energy
Niji : Lightning based
Sanji : Fire based
Yonji : Physical enhancements - capable of extending his fingers, arms, possibly legs
Reiju : Poison based

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro and king fanboys "WB hyped King, he is so strong"
Me reading spoilers: huh where did WB even call his race "powerful beings "? Where did WB hype King?
All he said they were ancient people as gods

These guys are the same one who trashtalk Rayleigh hyping Katakuri and fs users as Mightiest
Which is actually hype about someone's power not "race of gods"

Anyway, Oda is turning King from the background to the relevancy
I now baptise King as King the Relevant ,
" King the background " lasted 100 chapters, it was fun.
Echizen coping Ndule:finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.