Yes
King is above Roger, Yonko , Admirals confirmed
His race > Every other race
That's how silly your wank sound

The strongest nation has always been elbaf : giants
Even Joyboy might be a Giant.
So if I follow your logic, King's race and nation > Elbaf and Giants
Yes, it’s why Oda only has 1 in the story

So ZKK is definitely happening. I was on the fence about it before. He's definitely not going to outshine Luffy though. My guess is that, after being defeated, Kaido will try to take the flower capital with him with one last big atfack and Zoro will stop him. Luffy will still be the one who defeated Kaido though.
Its going to be moria v2

Kaido is defeated by luffy
Kaido is unconcious and cant control his dragon body and try to rampaging the country, thats when my boi zoro cut his head

fisher tiger didnt take the blood because of his hate for humans. it wasnt a code per se. and he doesnt have CoC.

plus sanji kicked big mom once during WCI and someone even asked that as a question to oda in an SBS iirc.

plus the reqts of CoC as i see it are the disposition of a ruler, the desire to rise and stand above all others etc. frankly i dont see sanji having those traits. i will take my L though if oda decides to give him CoC.
Sanji's creed is not to hurt women, did big mom get hurt, Borsalino?

fisher tiger didnt take the blood because of his hate for humans. it wasnt a code per se. and he doesnt have CoC.

plus sanji kicked big mom once during WCI and someone even asked that as a question to oda in an SBS iirc.

plus the reqts of CoC as i see it are the disposition of a ruler, the desire to rise and stand above all others etc. frankly i dont see sanji having those traits. i will take my L though if oda decides to give him CoC.
Sanji was defending himself against Meme

Anyways im not gonna defend sanji

i believe there is a strong case for him to have coc thats all
im not gonna deny what the story provides

King not only has far stronger flames than Sanji but also is an ancient Zoan and is a swordsman and most Likely has overpowered COA.

Now those who were claiming that Marco was only beat because of Queen and some fodders can keep quiet. King was fighting Marco close to an hour and Oda even placed exhausted Marco on King's side last chapter.

Sanji getting his next power up should put him at Yc2 level because we can get a direct comparison to King who is basically a superior version
Two Pieces always wild :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.