What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zolo, you only one crying and I posting back to posts after getting 200+ alerts of your Head Piece group. Don't be upset that you guys are insecure :kayneshrug:.
What happened moe zoro beating King and killing kaido cry more
Post automatically merged:

It’ll be half a chapter fight if he does. I think he’s just coming back for the execution blow
Acoc flying dragon blaze.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Why greedy!
Luffy vs Akainu was destined the moment Luffy saw Ace chest opened in front of his eyes…

and then we have the stupid Ace 2.0 brother who never showed up in that war with lame backflash like amnesia…
And he gets to fight that man!?

fuck that
Luffy vs Akainu is a fight I anticipate 100 times more than Luffy vs Akainu or Luffy vs Imu

it is the most anticipated Luffy fight ever since the timeskip
And we have this character stealing him? Hell no
That moment when you anticipate Luffy vs Akainu more than Luffy vs Akainu.
What do you think about the third option: Luffy vs Akainu?
:suresure:

It's hilarious because Zoro's arm has looked perpetually normal throughout the rooftop fight yet the headcanons are still powerful. Oden's arm itself was normal sized before the execution. Enma was never "imbued" with his haki therefore nothing was passed to the Grandmaster. He simply trained with a sword that helped him augment his power faster by helping him exuding his haki and energy better than a common sword would. Then this ended there once he mastered it which probably happened.
Lol zoro trained so he use make enma like a normal sword, like what's the point? He'll just be exhausting himself regulating his haki out put to do what he can do effortlessly with a normal sword.

Yes, WE don't need proof for that. Judge does. Despite having people like Roger, Garp etc. he stil modified his children. He wouldn't do that if he would believe they just simply could get this strong without it.

Emotions AND the lack of Sanji's modifications is what makes Judge think Sanji is weak. He literaly mentioned it at the end of WCI and you have Reiju who is modified, but kept her emotions. Yet he doesn't consider her weak, weird right?.

Dude do you even read what i write?
Sanji reaching new hights because of this ill intervention will not show how wrong Judge was. He might change his thought about Emotions, but he will not change his thought about modifying humans, since it made Sanji reach those hights. He will see it as a succes and not be like ''Oh Sanji you were right! I am sorry, all the experiments and interventions i did on humans were wrong!''...

Modifying humans is the same as pumping them full with enhancing drugs. That shit is wrong and it doesn't matter if you use your enhanced power to do good things or whatever.

Judge literaly makes experiments on his unborn children, people on this forum: ''But Sanji has emotions and does good things! This will show Judge that his experiments were wrong!''...:kaidowhat:

Judge: ''Sanji, i see it now! You were right! Emotions are a powerfull weapon. Next time when i modify my unborn children, i will make sure they will keep their emotions!''

Changing Judge's mind about modifying humans has to be done through an ideological effort, not because of an end result that has to do with strength.

I don't know if you took the time to take a step back and look at what you are saying, but you are basically arguing that Judge needs to be proven that modifying humans is not the most efficient way to make them strong.

How the fuck does that prove him that the idea of modifying humans in itself is wrong :kaidowhat:

You are just making it about efficiency.

You are saying :

"Judge would have been right to modify his kids if they were stronger becasue of their modifications, so we must prove him that they are weaker and that's what makes it wrong"

You are doing jack shit to touch on the morality of Judge's actions and prove him wrong on that front :milaugh:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
It’s about techniques used for me…

Marco still has a shot this arc to show more by the way
He might be going up in roof to face Kaido or head to big mom

So, I might change how I scale things

it’s just for me, the techniques used by Katakuri were more highlighted and looked more impressive to me!
sanji and luffy can dodge him and kata can't use it for much time. King or marco are a lot resistive and kata doesn't have any technique to allow defeat him quickly

So diable jambe is just cheap weak imitation of King flame superior race?
Then Zoro is doing cheap weak imitation of Enma as he didn't do much after attack King and Queen. Man, you guys thinking Sanji is not harming that is on that copium especially debunked in previous chapter as 'ZKK' being debunked :kayneshrug:,
Nope, DJ >>> King >>> Enma.
yep, another Daddy power up for the cook :gokulaugh:
This one he was born on as not really as much as Zoro got power up due to taking another sword that isn't his and didn't do much to YCs :suresure:.

What happened moe zoro beating King and killing kaido cry more
Post automatically merged:

Acoc flying dragon blaze.
King isn't hurt though. No Head Piece as Enma didn't harm him and 'one-shot' as you try to BS on. Kaido one-shot Zoro. Luffy is beating Kaido, don't put Head Piece here, it's headcannon here. 'Moe Fetish' doesn't help you on your idiocy :kayneshrug:.

Status
Not open for further replies.