What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a stretch, but what I'm hoping for is "sort" of Round 2s there.

Basically the 2 Calamity fights could last a long time, far longer than the 15 minute time limit Oda gave for Onigashima to crash on the island. Once Momo saves the island, its possible the remaining crew notices the BMP have been following the island to invade it.

Thus prompts 2nd round fights with some characters. Someone like Jinbe could fight Smoothie. Some like Chopper could fight Daifuku or have a strong enough new form for Snack or Compote. Nami could decimate half the weak fodder with Zeus. Brook/Usopp could fight or tag Snack. Hell, give Kawamatsu, Izo and Denjiro something to do too. Raizo, Inu and Neko have major fights, so why can't they?

Weird ideas like that. I don't expect it but it's fun to think about
I’m going to laugh if Oda has the BM pirates scale the waterfall again just to be kicked down by the marines or another force to enter wano

If the big moms pirates get fights it will probably be people like drake apoo heat wire bepo brook nami chopper usopp etc. I don’t see any straw hat getting another fight especially jinbe
Jinbe and Franky are perfectly fine though lol. It should just be anyone who is capable. Basically anyone who isn't the monster trio and Robin, plus the 3 available scabbards, plus whoever else Oda wants to involve.

But I guess we have to even see if they'll be anything this arc. My fear is Oda just has them stuck until Big Mom is defeated, then they all just flee.

I’m going to laugh if Oda has the BM pirates scale the waterfall again just to be kicked down by the marines or another force to enter wano
I would drop the series :josad:

But seriously though they should just be up there already or potentially even have taken the secret entrance. The only reason why they waited so long the 2nd time was because they were waiting for confirmation about Big Mom's survival and they heard news of the alliance.

Jinbe and Franky are perfectly fine though lol. It should just be anyone who is capable. Basically anyone who isn't the monster trio and Robin, plus the 3 available scabbards, plus whoever else Oda wants to involve.

But I guess we have to even see if they'll be anything this arc. My fear is Oda just has them stuck until Big Mom is defeated, then they all just flee.
Oda keeps up the monster trio . Jinbe beating whos who and smoothie ruins that. Franky is a wildcard who might be forced to fight a number while running low of juice or something. I don’t see Oda giving a straw hat two wins. ThTs why the ones who didn’t win a fight makes more sense imo

Status
Not open for further replies.