Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those scenes prove how much stronger King is compared to Queen and how he's taking Zoro much more serious.

King is using his sword. He turned it into a sword breaker to either try to break/remove Zoro's sword. He is punching and kicking. All that shows he's taking the fight much more serious than earlier.

Just because Zoro and Sanji those two are very important and are required to help Luffy become Pirate King doesn't mean that they are equal in strength. Nobody can become pirate king alone. Without Nami they would probably sail in circles but that doesn't mean her strength is equal to other straw hats strength. A character's strength and a character's importance are not the same.
Zorotards can't handle the fact that a cook is equal in strength to zoro:gokulaugh:

Queen shows black CoA. According to some black CoA wankers Queen was holding back his CoA Haki against Big Mom since Queen didn't show black CoA against her. :goyea: Ridiculous logic as only the low IQ trolls uses. :vistalaugh:

As for the other Zorobois, what were they saying? ''If you hold and use a sword you are a swordsman nothing more.''

Oda in this chapter to Zorobois: ''you guys can't read'' :funky:

Zoro: ''You are just a bloodthirsty brute''
King: ''I never understood why anyone would stick to traditional forms and techniques in a real battle.''
Zoro: ''Yeah I guess you have a point. You never claimed to be a swordsman after all. ''
Zoro: ''I might be willing to bite through your throat too! I can't afford to lose!''

Zoro admits being a bloodthirsty brute >>>>> being a swordsman.

Oda confirms via King and Zoro agrees: swordsman = traditional forms and techniques.

We were saying this for years while Zorobois were wanking Mihawk's title.

Mihawk's title is officially shit to top tiers now, Mihawk wankers should drop reading One Piece. :milaugh:

The argument was that Zoro begged Mihawk so he could defeat guys like top YCs King so he can help Luffy to be the PK. Its not like Zoro is going to fight Yonko 1 v 1. He will always fight YCs. Top YCs like King > Mihawk confirmed as Zoro is desperate enough to be a bloodthirsty brute instead of being a swordsman against King.

Now its time for other zorobois;

What were they saying?

''Slashes don't knock people down, Luffy knock down Kaido because he uses punch'' :vistalaugh:

Literally in this chapter: Zoro knocks King down with a slash that weaker than Asura.

Zoro : ''I wanted at least knock Kaido down''

-Kaido stands still after Asura Slash
-King gets knocked down after Oni Giri Slash

Asura was so weak Zoro can't even knock Kaido down like he knocked King with Oni Giri slash. :goyea:

All Zoro could do leaving a weak small scar to Kaido just like Otto Wallin scarred Tyson Fury, but he couldn't score any knock down to win the fight.

Judgement Day for Zorobois and Mihawk wankers :cheers: @MonsterKaido @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @Arrow @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @BleakAsh @WesMidnight @Guiding_Thunder @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Tejas @Chaves @Lukegranders @Bango🍅 @rerere @Legendaryconquer#1 @Adam-san @Ishin @The Unworthy @Ninjashadow0209 @notAfanboy @Shiroyru @Bullet @Trafalgar_D_Law @uyuu @Jackteo @Desolate Smaug @Ichiro Miyata etc etc
Wait im not a mihawk or zoro wanker :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Now we know EOS LUFFY> Gol d roger
EOS ZORO >= Raleigh

Zoro will never be stronger than roger

Queen shows black CoA. According to some black CoA wankers Queen was holding back his CoA Haki against Big Mom since Queen didn't show black CoA against her. :goyea: Ridiculous logic as only the low IQ trolls uses. :vistalaugh:

As for the other Zorobois, what were they saying? ''If you hold and use a sword you are a swordsman nothing more.''

Oda in this chapter to Zorobois: ''you guys can't read'' :funky:

Zoro: ''You are just a bloodthirsty brute''
King: ''I never understood why anyone would stick to traditional forms and techniques in a real battle.''
Zoro: ''Yeah I guess you have a point. You never claimed to be a swordsman after all. ''
Zoro: ''I might be willing to bite through your throat too! I can't afford to lose!''

Zoro admits being a bloodthirsty brute >>>>> being a swordsman.

Oda confirms via King and Zoro agrees: swordsman = traditional forms and techniques.

We were saying this for years while Zorobois were wanking Mihawk's title.

Mihawk's title is officially shit to top tiers now, Mihawk wankers should drop reading One Piece. :milaugh:

The argument was that Zoro begged Mihawk so he could defeat guys like top YCs King so he can help Luffy to be the PK. Its not like Zoro is going to fight Yonko 1 v 1. He will always fight YCs. Top YCs like King > Mihawk confirmed as Zoro is desperate enough to be a bloodthirsty brute instead of being a swordsman against King.

Now its time for other zorobois;

What were they saying?

''Slashes don't knock people down, Luffy knock down Kaido because he uses punch'' :vistalaugh:

Literally in this chapter: Zoro knocks King down with a slash that weaker than Asura.

Zoro : ''I wanted at least knock Kaido down''

-Kaido stands still after Asura Slash
-King gets knocked down after Oni Giri Slash

Asura was so weak Zoro can't even knock Kaido down like he knocked King with Oni Giri slash. :goyea:

All Zoro could do leaving a weak small scar to Kaido just like Otto Wallin scarred Tyson Fury, but he couldn't score any knock down to win the fight.

Judgement Day for Zorobois and Mihawk wankers :cheers: @MonsterKaido @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @Arrow @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @BleakAsh @WesMidnight @Guiding_Thunder @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Tejas @Chaves @Lukegranders @Bango🍅 @rerere @Legendaryconquer#1 @Adam-san @Ishin @The Unworthy @Ninjashadow0209 @notAfanboy @Shiroyru @Bullet @Trafalgar_D_Law @uyuu @Jackteo @Desolate Smaug @Ichiro Miyata etc etc
The chapter does not say that King it's not a swordsman. It just saying that he doesn't call himself one because he doesn't stick to any type of form, transformation or style in battle.

Just because you don't call yourself something doesn't mean you aren't. It's like a mixed martial artist who doesn't call themselves a mixed martial artists. Even having no style could be considered a style.

Not even one of Zoro's sword attack knocks his opponent down.

Orge slash knocks his opponents down. Mr. 1 was knocked back and down.

Lion song doesn't. Mr. 1 wasn't knock down. He fall become he lost.

What someone should do in a fight or not doesn't matter. What i wrote is what happened in the chapter. Zoro asked him what was wrong and Sanji told him, Zoro made a joke and Sanji reacted to it and then King attacked. Then people like you start with some stupid powerscaling even tho there is nothing to scale based on that.
Sanji ignored King when he was engaged in a fight with him before, just to talk to Momo. Should you do that in a fight? No. But that's what happened. This is OP and they are main characters, they ain't gonna die, stop taking everything so serious.

If you are convinced or not, nobody gives a shit. Oda said he is specialized in CoO, then he is.
''whats so special? Dodge a jellybean?'' - nice how you downplay it. It's not about a Jelly Bean, it's about out-performing someone who can see the future. Katakuri himself was surprised. Zoro has nothing that comes even close to that in terms of CoO.
:josad::josad::hapnoel: Zoro>Sanji in CoO - manga

Always fun to see the Lanjitards come up with their usual headcanon scenarios..."Lanji cooked fish whilst Zoro slept 🤣🤣🤣 Lanji is just as strong as Zoro". Cope boys, cope hard :gokulaugh:
Look how you're insecure :suresure::suresure::suresure: Similar to the other Sanji cheap downplayers stacking L's after saying Zoro shouldn't even be put side by side with Sanji anymore because of "this" or because "that".
Oda debunking Zoro Piece standards/headcanons with little effort in a few chapters:kayneshrug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.